Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
Hey guys, the game does not wish to start for me and I'm stuck at the "all characters are +18" screen.
Any idea? lovely.PNG

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hey guys, the game does not wish to start for me and I'm stuck at the "all characters are +18" screen.
Any idea? View attachment 1819097
Did you try pressing 'z' or ENTER/Space? The window doesn't go unless you press a button(atleast for me,or it takes a vey long time idk)..Also check if you have a controller plugged in that might be messing with the input.

Dec 19, 2018
the map so big and sometimes the guide using complex word

i still can't find watergate way to fight ao no marx

anyone can help me to find his location after got key from sorcerer

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
the map so big and sometimes the guide using complex word

i still can't find watergate way to fight ao no marx

anyone can help me to find his location after got key from sorcerer
Head to waterways
you take the fire (or the ladder down, it doesn't matter how)
You go south. you hit a wall.
You go east til wall.

you go north til wall.
Go east into some mosh pit.
go past the mobs here and go north again til wall.
west like 5 steps til you can go north again.

then run north like a maniac and kill the red bug you 100% did not kill. if you did you already knew where the door is.
the door is on the other side of the room you enter

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viole Eleonora
Dec 19, 2018
Head to waterways
you take the fire (or the ladder down, it doesn't matter how)
You go south. you hit a wall.
You go east til wall.

you go north til wall.
Go east into some mosh pit.
go past the mobs here and go north again til wall.
west like 5 steps til you can go north again.

then run north like a maniac and kill the red bug you 100% did not kill. if you did you already knew where the door is.
the door is on the other side of the room you enter

thanks....the door color is almost same as wall so that's why I can't find it XD
almost get ending so busy those day

• Haha
Reactions: Darksavior

FortLewds

Jul 18, 2020
Ain't that the barbarian? He should be in the gardens, the place where you saw the father of the twins die
What Father? What twins? I'm so hopelessly lost. I've killed 2 guards, but only 1 big wandering demon and a door won't unlock for me, and I've never seen any girls or a father.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
What Father? What twins? I'm so hopelessly lost. I've killed 2 guards, but only 1 big wandering demon and a door won't unlock for me, and I've never seen any girls or a father.
The twins are the 2 wandering bosses at the starting area of the gardens. You should be able to get their stories after go back to the mansion and talk to the doll waifu.

Soraku Memoir

Jul 19, 2018
Its the mage damage stat. Raises Fire and Arcane Damage, and other moves like agony from wizard.

Past the priest in the right side catacombs. The one without a Bonfire.
Thers's another one? no wonder i couldn't find it. the one i was searching was on the way to unlock the red guy (the boss that gives you Alma's limbs. i kinda forgot his name). you know what im talking about, right?

virio

Jan 17, 2021
just keep looking around and looting corpses, there should be 2 catacomb areas, I believe the place where the emblem is the east one (where you first find the waterway)

is this where you find the emblem? can you sell the emblem? i am afraid i might accidentally sold it it

also what is gylph? in the description adventurer can see gylph other class can't see

Last edited:

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
is this where you find the emblem? can you sell the emblem? i am afraid i might accidentally sold it it

also what is gylph? in the description adventurer can see gylph other class can't see
It's not in that specific place that you screenshotted but it should be in the general area, keep looking for something sparkly

glyphs are basically hint that gives you advice similar to how Dark Soul players leaves hints/troll messages behind for new players. Really useful for finding invisible walls

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Whats with the knights with the strange air around them ? Should I attack them ? Is there any consequences ?
You gain small rewards for defeating each of them. There's no real consequence. In fact, defeating them is necessary for advancing Alaine's storyline.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes