Ultragoat

Oct 20, 2018
I got Aristocrat to level 6 and his pyroclasm does nothing, and so does his magic arrow. Do you need to do something to make him able to do damage with his spells?

Ultragoat

Oct 20, 2018
I figured it out. I can't cast magic while I have my rapier, that seems silly for a class that's supposed to gish

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I figured it out. I can't cast magic while I have my rapier, that seems silly for a class that's supposed to gish
Magic classes for the protagonist fall off lategame due to how the arguably best weapons lower your reason.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know where you get Slyvan?
I think the one you're referring to is east of the castle area. Navigate through the rightmost area of the castle until you arrive outside of the fortress. You want to go inside a building full of combat equipment.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know what item you need to have sex with your shadows? Can't seem to find it. And I'm already 20 pages in this thread (cause walkthrough, they didn't even give us a minimap)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know what item you need to have sex with your shadows? Can't seem to find it. And I'm already 20 pages in this thread (cause walkthrough, they didn't even give us a minimap)
It's some puppet item. I forget the exact name. You can find this item by completing the hidden boss fight in the dream mirror. After beating that one hard-as-hell boss in the dream mirror, you'll later be told about another area by Auguste. I'm unsure if you need to see all the h-scenes in the dream mirror, but I figure you probably already did so or will do so. Go to the area where you saw a large version of Alma and head to the very right. You'll eventually come across a new boss.

Oct 4, 2018
After you beat the first boss in the cathedral you can level up by going to Alma (The Doll) and spending Rubies to level your hero up
Thank you kind sir that wrote this a month ago. I've felt super lost since the rat boss could one shot the main character despite everyone else having twice his health. Guess I just gotta power through and just hope someone else gets targeted.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you kind sir that wrote this a month ago. I've felt super lost since the rat boss could one shot the main character despite everyone else having twice his health. Guess I just gotta power through and just hope someone else gets targeted.
You can fight the rat boss after beating the Cathedral boss. The rat boss is optional. I recommend you level up your protagonist first before attempting that fight again.

Baziwa01

Feb 19, 2018
i can't find any accessories for alma to use it in dressing room, can anyone give me guide to find it?

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Does the left side of the house ever unlock? also is there a 4th painting in the last blank canvas? How do I get it?

Edit: Nvm found the walkthrough on page 42 haha.

Last edited:

EverHaveINever

Jul 7, 2022
Just gave it a shot and
dear reader: Be warned (or thrilled to hear...i won't judge) that the first girl u fuck in this game is missing all her limps.
So if amputees is not your cup of tea you might want to move on
And that's a doll, not a girl.

and then the doll can get limbs, on your choice.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Oh, this one got proper translation or something? last time i tried it was breaking my brain, even though i am used to mtl, so it was an achievement. Is it better now?

GGG232

Nov 25, 2021
anyone have proper walkthrough for alaine, i was kill the knight on Pruners' Courtyard and kill the knight on front of central building on crystal lake, then killing the boss and watch H scene on pillow talk. the walktrhough said " Go to the Forest of Black Beasts and defeat the Cruz Church knight at the dead end on the right side of the "Forest Edge", then go to the Ruins of Decay and talk to Alain. " i was killed that knight and go to ruins but on that place there no alaine

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes