VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
They said they are trying out more frequent smaller releases as they don't make enough to go full time with this. Not sure how it will pan out, but I am hopeful. I would think many folks will just wait for a couple of small releases though to catch up.
Right, yeah... Well I was looking at the changelog and saw the quantity difference so I thought maybe there was a typo... but that makes more sense... my bad :ROFLMAO:

I was waiting for this new update to give it a sping, but maybe I'll just wait 'til the chapter is done? although it looks like it'll be a while :unsure:

eh... I'll just give it a go I guess... I'm assuming there's 3 chapter plus a third of the fourth?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
They said they are trying out more frequent smaller releases as they don't make enough to go full time with this. Not sure how it will pan out, but I am hopeful. I would think many folks will just wait for a couple of small releases though to catch up.
While i support this idea very much, i have to point out this new update will come out almost 6 months after previous one, so they may had hit the "smaller", but seems like they missed the "frequent" part of their plans.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Puggy is also working on the new game by Sept Cloud Games that isn't out yet. Could that affect the development time for this? Sure, maybe...I get it, they got bills to pay too. Either way, I'm waiting for payday to check this out.

Reactions: Kakasan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been more than a couple decades since I've seen skates that weren't inline. I might still have an old skate key around here somewhere... :)
They almost died out when the inline boom came 15 years or so ago, but I've seen more of them than inline skates in the last years. Mind you though, I have see waaaaay fewer skaters in general.

Reactions: John Ness

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
They almost died out when the inline boom came 15 years or so ago, but I've seen more of them than inline skates in the last years. Mind you though, I have see waaaaay fewer skaters in general.
The inline boom was when I was around ten. And I am well over 40 nowadays... so 15 years is a bit optimistic...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The inline boom was when I was around ten. And I am well over 40 nowadays... so 15 years is a bit optimistic...
Well, maybe they boomed later in my area than in yours. I'll give you 20, but not 30. We're late boomers so to speak.

(Though I am talking about adult inline skaters, not kids who may have adapted earlier, since I have your age covered by quite a bit ;) )

Edit to add: yor name seems German, so probably not that different in area after all ...

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I remember seeing rollerblades as far back as the 90s or even 80s - but I grew up in the frozen North where people take their hockey seriously. It was a a while later that they caught on widely.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I remember seeing rollerblades as far back as the 90s or even 80s - but I grew up in the frozen North where people take their hockey seriously. It was a a while later that they caught on widely.
Yeah, in the 90's, even in the late 00's there were still roller rinks and things of that nature quite often. I'm almost sure there are plenty still around, and they've also got that rollerball/blade whatever league.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
This vn is awesome, the LI are very cool but also cute and sexy, but I'm missing some kind of text during the sex scenes, maybe moans or something cause the animations are good but it gets me the feeling Im just waiting for the next one when reading some lines kind of sets the pacing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes