VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I think there should be a tag for overuse of tattoos. Crikey! Too many tats kind of makes people less attractive. I'll pass. I'm sure this will be to the liking of many others. Quality of the renders look good. Good luck with your game though.

• Haha
Reactions: diolo and SerHawkes

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I think there should be a tag for overuse of tattoos. Crikey! Too many tats kind of makes people less attractive. I'll pass. I'm sure this will be to the liking of many others. Quality of the renders look good. Good luck with your game though.
You sound like someone who doesn't experience the nightlife much. :)

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
You are correct sir, environmental over stimulation tends to trigger my vertigo. But when I did, I still was not into crazy tats. Piercings and too many tats are a big turn off to me. I think one or two well placed tats can look good, but anything that starts hitting the face or over large sections of their body is ....not my bag baby. But that's just me. I still want to see devs put out quality content even when it's not my thing. More devs making stuff helps raise the quality, quantity, and meet consumer desires across the board.

Reactions: OptimusCrime

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You are correct sir, environmental over stimulation tends to trigger my vertigo. But when I did, I still was not into crazy tats. Piercings and too many tats are a big turn off to me. I think one or two well placed tats can look good, but anything that starts hitting the face or over large sections of their body is ....not my bag baby. But that's just me. I still want to see devs put out quality content even when it's not my thing. More devs making stuff helps raise the quality, quantity, and meet consumer desires across the board.
Honestly im kind somewhat the same way im not big on alot of tattoo's some are fine tho it all depends on the LI and how they look on here. However it's not enough for me not to play a game. As to me the character is more important that the appearance even if it's something im not into. But I dont play for the lewds either so appearance matters way less for me.

I actually held off from playing this game for the longest time even tho I heard nothing but good things about the animations because at a first glance im not into really any of the LI. I ended up liking all but 1 and I think there is 2 or 3 without any tattoo's if I recall correctly. They just aren't shown on the banner image

Not trying to change your mind or anything. I just wanted to share my perspective, since I wasnt feeling the game initially before I actually played it. As I wasn't feeling most of the LI from the previews as im super picky when it comes to short hair that and like you I wasn't really feeling the tattoo's on most of the girls in this one.

Reactions: mgtoons

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was quality. Excellent renders and animations (which normally I'm not particaularly fussed about but are nice when of this quality). It's well written - quite often vanilla-ish stuff doesn't hold my attention but I did no skipping here, the humour (which is generally hard to get right) wasn't overbearing nor did it fall flat - I liked that 90s action hero dream bit. Good selection of girls, etc.

Seok is winning this thing hands down though, and it's not even close. Lane's alright looking too and I quite enjoy Solane's vibe... but this is an unusually easy LI choice.

Only thing I can think that I wasn't 100% on board with is that one blonde girl was right - the MC does have dumb face tattoos, haha.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
so what's new? I dl the new version and the gallery mod and there aren't anymore animations. What gives?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
so what's new? I dl the new version and the gallery mod and there aren't anymore animations. What gives?
With the smaller update size and the low animation count, I'm guessing there's no sex scene, probably just a story update only. It's apparently only the first part of three for chapter four. I'm personally gonna wait until another update drops.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
hahahah are you serious >>>>.. what nightlife??? where??? not in my time not now not where i live,or where i used to live[diferent country]maybe in some europe country ,or in north america ,maybe in some parts of bug cities like,BsAs or san pablo,mexico d.f. lima or etc in sa but seems that your nightlife and many others nightlifes arent the same,at least mine doesnt need to look like a criminal,sorry but those face tattos allow ppl to think whatever,are as bad as someone can get,and im not against the tattos at all i have a couple myself,but not in my fucking face,.....and america[usa]still is the number one country with this type of genre or nightlife you call it,in a massive way,whn i talk anout massive im talking about massive places where a good old \new rock\metal,or whatever you r poison is can be followed by 5k or 10k ppl ,not talking about stadiums here,
thats isnt happenning in other parts of the worls unless your nighlife comes with edm and ultra kind of shit......

Oct 10, 2022
I just hope when it happens we can help in making Zoe miserable. I don't mean dark stuff but just not help her and what not when she needs it. While I hate her and find consider her to be a terrible person she hasn't done anything yet that warrants dark stuff to happen to her.
Did I read that correctly? You hate someone? :eek:

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes