VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
please when you are packing the mod in winrar would you please be so kind that it unpacks in a directory instead of spreading around. thanks in advance
A suggestion for next time...when your extracting the mod, right click and choose the "extract to" choice. This will create it's own folder.

But I agree it would be better if the mod was already placed in a game folder, so it can be easily merged with the title's game folder (like other wt/multi mods do).

Regards.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A suggestion for next time...when your extracting the mod, right click and choose the "extract to" choice. This will create it's own folder.

But I agree it would be better if the mod was already placed in a game folder, so it can be easily merged with the title's game folder (like other wt/multi mods do).

Regards.
... and then people will copy it to the "game" folder and extract it to the newly created "game/game" subfolder. Somebody will always get it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
... and then people will copy it to the "game" folder and extract it to the newly created "game/game" subfolder. Somebody will always get it wrong.
Like me! I already gave up trying patches on the android ports .

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't admit how illiterate I am on THIS site.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
great product ... if it weren't for this tattoo fetish ... a bit too much for my taste ... a pity

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
I'm sure you're right, and I move around in the corner from time to time, but neither are 100% of the people there tattooed, nor do most of them look like colorful canaries ... this is a bit too much of a good thing, but whoever likes it

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Whats with the tattoos, my god do all girls really like to make themselves ugly
that's cause you are judging a book by it's cover when in fact most of them are really likeable and good characters. But hey if all you care about are lewds then yeah looks probably matter to you than they do for me.

Reactions: Trojaner

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
that's cause you are judging a book by it's cover when in fact most of them are really likeable and good characters. But hey if all you care about are lewds then yeah looks probably matter to you than they do for me.
Heres the slight problem though. When you have a vast majority of AVNs out there than have the same non-tattooed models out there, you tend to get used to it. With Hellcat Lounge... objectively speaking here, while I am certainly all for tatted girls, at the same time though, sometimes having a bunch of tats can be a taaaaaaad much. Not to mention the MC as well. Like the face tattoos honestly put me off entirely. Not to mention some of the girls tattoos for a few of them have me asking 'why that one'.

Still, love the gals and such but semi question things with the apparent over use of tattoos though.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
...sometimes having a bunch of tats can be a taaaaaaad much. Not to mention the MC as well. Like the face tattoos honestly put me off entirely. Not to mention some of the girls tattoos for a few of them have me asking 'why that one'.
disagree

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
sounds like you are playing the wrong game, this is the first avn where ive thought all thr girls were gorgeous. tattoos are super sexy. love the alt girl style.
Tattoos are not sexy at all they completely take away from the natural beauty of the girl, nothing is as sexy as a natural girl
ALL Natural

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes