VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Huh. I could swear i´ve seen something like that in the NH Thread about a week or so ago. ;)

And blocking PapaPhat is a low blow :( Especially since something probably happened to him. He hasn´t been here since Nov 24, 2023
Well, to be fair, he threatened to put me on ignore first just because I didn't agree with him on something. I posted my opinion in a respectful manner, he gets triggered and replies to what I said giving his own opinion. Then when I try to counter that, he got more upset and at the end of his next reply threatened to put me on ignore. So I just saved us both some time.

I had no intention of blocking him until he wanted to threaten to block me over basically nothing. Anyone who would block me just over a disagreement about something, isn't worth my time.

In regards to him not being here, I hope he's just taking a break and nothing happened. I don't hate the guy and wouldn't wish ill on him.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I don't know how I would feel about a girl IRL with this many tattoos, but these girls are ridiculously hot and the tats seem to be a fit for them. Of course, that may mean I would like a girl like this IRL. I dunno.

But I have no idea why people seem to be acting like the tats were some hidden NTR or something. Like others have said, the preview pics are not hiding them at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know how I would feel about a girl IRL with this many tattoos, but these girls are ridiculously hot and the tats seem to be a fit for them. Of course, that may mean I would like a girl like this IRL. I dunno.

But I have no idea why people seem to be acting like the tats were some hidden NTR or something. Like others have said, the preview pics are not hiding them at all.
Yeah, I mean by now probably we all are used to people complaining about stuff mentioned in the OP. And so far my explanation is that these guys are incapable of reading. But apparently they are also incapable of looking at pictures ...

... which makes the whole "visual novel" style seem a bit unfitting for them to enjoy to be fair.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I mean by now probably we all are used to people complaining about stuff mentioned in the OP. And so far my explanation is that these guys are incapable of reading. But apparently they are also incapable of looking at pictures ...

... which makes the whole "visual novel" style seem a bit unfitting for them to enjoy to be fair.
Honestly i'm starting to find these tattoo complainers more annoying than people that want harems , incest NTR or no NTR etc etc. I get it's personal preference or whatever especially if they just care about lewds but the way they go about it honestly feels like they are judging a book by it's cover. Maybe if they didn't come across so negative or harsh in their opinion wouldn't be so bad or annoying to me lol.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
P sure it's more that they're incapable of understanding that the universe doesn't revolve around their opinion.

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Honestly i'm starting to find these tattoo complainers more annoying than people that want harems , incest NTR or no NTR etc etc. I get it's personal preference or whatever especially if they just care about lewds but the way they go about it honestly feels like they are judging a book by it's cover. Maybe if they didn't come across so negative or harsh in their opinion wouldn't be so bad or annoying to me lol.
Imagine having your game's review score drop because of it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Imagine having your game's review score drop because of it.
Point of reference: I'm currently a watcher here and haven't been able to get this one into rotation yet, so take my comments with a grain of salt. That said...

I don't think it's all of the people that aren't fans of tattoos, just the ones that can't get over themselves and understand the fact that this isn't reality.

Personally, I'm not a fan of bit tats, especially those on the chest, neck, face and those lacy fans they do under the tits. But, if I hear good things about a VN otherwise, I'll give it a try. What is more important for me is the way the characters are written. Yeah - looks are important, but someone could be my visual ideal and I'd drop her in a hearbeat if she's a raging bitch.

Despite my preferences, one of my top LIs in ANY VN I've played is Athena from Bare Witness - she's just a sweetly written character with a good bit of depth. Hard on the outside, soft center, kind of girl - and she has the lace fan-under-tits thing and a huge tat on her chest just below her throat - things I really don't find attractive, but the character is awesome. Also wasn't a fan when Skylar came back with sleeves in Ripples, but she's still my Ripples Waifu - because of the personality she's been given. It's like in IRL - give yourself a chance to know who a person is, not just what they look like, and figure things out from there.

Looking forward to getting to this one in the rotation. Three of the bigger VNs I follow just completed - I've played two of them - so my rotation has opened up. Might have to move this one up after I play the finale of Bare Witness to see if I can find another "Athena" type here - not a carbon copy, but just someone that challenges my perceptions and ends up being a favorite despite some of my personal preferences. :)

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Point of reference: I'm currently a watcher here and haven't been able to get this one into rotation yet, so take my comments with a grain of salt. That said...

I don't think it's all of the people that aren't fans of tattoos, just the ones that can't get over themselves and understand the fact that this isn't reality.

Personally, I'm not a fan of bit tats, especially those on the chest, neck, face and those lacy fans they do under the tits. But, if I hear good things about a VN otherwise, I'll give it a try. What is more important for me is the way the characters are written. Yeah - looks are important, but someone could be my visual ideal and I'd drop her in a hearbeat if she's a raging bitch.

Despite my preferences, one of my top LIs in ANY VN I've played is Athena from Bare Witness - she's just a sweetly written character with a good bit of depth. Hard on the outside, soft center, kind of girl - and she has the lace fan-under-tits thing and a huge tat on her chest just below her throat - things I really don't find attractive, but the character is awesome. Also wasn't a fan when Skylar came back with sleeves in Ripples, but she's still my Ripples Waifu - because of the personality she's been given. It's like in IRL - give yourself a chance to know who a person is, not just what they look like, and figure things out from there.

Looking forward to getting to this one in the rotation. Three of the bigger VNs I follow just completed - I've played two of them - so my rotation has opened up. Might have to move this one up after I play the finale of Bare Witness to see if I can find another "Athena" type here - not a carbon copy, but just someone that challenges my perceptions and ends up being a favorite despite some of my personal preferences. :)
Honestly I wasnt a big fan of most of the LI looks from the front page not because of the tattoo's tho I admit im not a fan of alot or tat's however there are exceptions to the rule. But my main reason for not feeling them was im super picky when it comes to short hair when it comes to looks. With that being said I ended up liking just about every LI in this game there is 1 I hate and 1 i do somewhat dislike but feel bad enough for her that I do play her path.

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
So far, so bloody good! Great looking renders and the story has me hooked already. Love it!

As far as tattoos go, I don't care either way, and in this game, I like 'em fine. But you know what I DON'T like? People talking about them like anyone who DOES like 'em is "wrong" somehow. Whatever happened to things just being a matter of personal tastes?

Live and let live and enjoy the great game. Cheers, folks! :)

Reactions: stargate1979

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not sure that is main reason...that cheating whore (GF) at start probably would be
As i'm well known around these parts for totally respecting everyones opinions like the rational, mature woman I am.

All I can say that anyone basing a review score on a character that has a total of 2 minutes screen time and isn't part of the main LI group is clearly an idiot.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
As i'm well known around these parts for totally respecting everyones opinions like the rational, mature woman I am.

All I can say that anyone basing a review score on a character that has a total of 2 minutes screen time and isn't part of the main LI group is clearly an idiot.
There is certainly some truth in all that.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I liked the game very much, every character is very well designed.
Goofy Sloane is my favorite, I laughed when she said hello to everyone in the bar one by one and said the boy's name wrong.
I'm waiting for more

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0005.png 1716969733539.png
Now, I am code challenged, but this seems to be a bug, because it makes no sense to only get her wanting to be more if you stop at exactly litaLove = 3. Maybe it should be equal, or more than 3. It seems it puts you on the friend path if you continue to farm her Love Points :unsure:

Reactions: monk_56

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I liked the game very much, every character is very well designed.
Goofy Sloane is my favorite, I laughed when she said hello to everyone in the bar one by one and said the boy's name wrong.
I'm waiting for more
this is my favorite scene in the game also when you walk somewhere with her ( I forgot where) and she just starts to walk the wrong way without realizing it lol. She is one of the reasons it's hard to have a favorite character in this game for me. For me I think my #1 favorite is between her , Seok and the girl with the wholesome family forget her name

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
this is my favorite scene in the game also when you walk somewhere with her ( I forgot where) and she just starts to walk the wrong way without realizing it lol. She is one of the reasons it's hard to have a favorite character in this game for me. For me I think my #1 favorite is between her , Seok and the girl with the wholesome family forget her name
hahahaha now I remember, I had to hold her hand and bring her, it was a beautiful scene

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes