VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

Amenadiel7

Sep 15, 2020
Ngl, this is soo good all around I'd put it in my top 10 if I had one. Im also really glad the author didnt use one of those generic mc faces variant 1/2/3 that every game uses

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Not sure if i missed something in the update. Was it just talking a bit and going to the bodega? If so is the plan going for smaller updates like these going forward?

Oct 10, 2022
I enjoyed the update, but after this chapter I might have to wait until future chapters are finished before diving in ...

... yea, I don't usually have that kind of self control, so probably not.
I am thinking to wait until cheating ex come back, so I can talk shit about her here. :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may be mistaken because I am guessing just as you are, but I would bet that the scene would play out very differently.

Oct 10, 2022
I may be mistaken because I am guessing just as you are, but I would bet that the scene would play out very differently.
Tbh I don't care how will it play out. When she went back she might have fuck that guy senseless or she cried all the time and all she could think was MC. Whatever it is I know it will be a shitshow around here when she come backs. I am kinda sad for the dev, because all the NTR talk(I do that too I admit) but I am eager for that.:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Tbh I don't care how will it play out. When she went back she might have fuck that guy senseless or she cried all the time and all she could think was MC. Whatever it is I know it will be a shitshow around here when she come backs. I am kinda sad for the dev, because all the NTR talk(I do that too I admit) but I am eager for that.:LOL:
Of course, 3 months could be her coming back and you're standing there with your harem and giving her the "get out" meme and then the game is over...

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
That's a pretty game, maybe with the most beautiful Alt Girls I've seen in a VN to date. The animations are a treat, maybe the only game right now I play on Auto as a standard. Story is not the most exciting, but exceptionally well paced. Can*t wait to see more.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hm-hm, I finally decided to try the game, shit because of Simone this could be my first game with drama :LOL:

Overall a good start 1000182418.gif I like it so far :coffee::HideThePain:

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hm-hm, I finally decided to try the game, shit because of Simone this could be my first game with drama :LOL:

Overall a good start View attachment 3731977 I like it so far :coffee::HideThePain:
Welcome to the lounge my friend! Hope you enjoy it, and once you've gotten through the current content, let me know what you think about Lane, Seok, and Mary, my three favorites. I would be incredibly surprised if you didn't like at least one of them.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know if I have a favorite in this game I like all equally expect Zoe , Kris and Zoe's girlfriend ( I forget her name want to guess it's Litta but not sure)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Welcome to the lounge my friend! Hope you enjoy it, and once you've gotten through the current content, let me know what you think about Lane, Seok, and Mary, my three favorites. I would be incredibly surprised if you didn't like at least one of them.
:giggle:Thank you. I’m sure I’ll definitely like some of them. so far the beginning of the game really surprised me ahaha,I was never a fan of this kind of betrayal and this first game(but let's hope for her explanation in the future, I'm not going to completely forgive yet since her only mistake is that she didn't tell Mc this before). the quality is really surprising, especially the automatic animation

Reactions: SlapE

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not a big fan of alot of tattoo's either but I don't judge them on their looks I look at the character, personality , what they are about get to know first before I past my personal judgement. I still played this game despite not being a fan of the looks and you know what I loved all but 1 of the characters , as they were very likeable.

However by saying they are fake because of ink is still judging a book by it's cover even if you don't care about lewds. Ink does not make one any less fake or real it's their personality and character , and traits what makes them real or fake. Sure we may have different views on what is sexy and what isn't when it comes to appearance. But what you said is still judging by appearance ( cover) and not the character (what's inside the book).

Not your cup of tea no problem there lots of other games for you
Ink covers their natural beauty, and for them to do it they don't have a self worth and wish to make people see something else, I like people for who they are and without the cheap ink that covers them up

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes