VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
that's cause you are judging a book by it's cover when in fact most of them are really likeable and good characters. But hey if all you care about are lewds then yeah looks probably matter to you than they do for me.
The last thing I think about is lewds, I like real girls not fake ones and thus all natural makes then not only real but really sexy
I don't need someone to fake themselves a look with ink - I judge them without the cover

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The last thing I think about is lewds, I like real girls not fake ones and thus all natural makes then not only real but really sexy
I don't need someone to fake themselves a look with ink - I judge them without the cover
I'm not a big fan of alot of tattoo's either but I don't judge them on their looks I look at the character, personality , what they are about get to know first before I past my personal judgement. I still played this game despite not being a fan of the looks and you know what I loved all but 1 of the characters , as they were very likeable.

However by saying they are fake because of ink is still judging a book by it's cover even if you don't care about lewds. Ink does not make one any less fake or real it's their personality and character , and traits what makes them real or fake. Sure we may have different views on what is sexy and what isn't when it comes to appearance. But what you said is still judging by appearance ( cover) and not the character (what's inside the book).

Not your cup of tea no problem there lots of other games for you

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yet he is gonna keep coming back and complaining about the the girls and tats and not bother to leave.

Tattoos are not sexy at all they completely take away from the natural beauty of the girl, nothing is as sexy as a natural girl
ALL Natural
So you like a muff that is a literal jungle, got it.

Obviously, this game ain't for you. Tattoos, depending on the choice and style, can add some beauty, depending on the person. And sure, some people have a natural beauty with unmarred skin, this is also true. However, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, tats on gals are hot. In this case, for you, your not a fan. Okay, then feel free to leave here, because if you think that saying all this stuff about it 'ruining girls and yadda yadda; is gonna change anything, your gonna be disapointed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tattoos are not sexy at all they completely take away from the natural beauty of the girl, nothing is as sexy as a natural girl
ALL Natural
This is your personal opinion and while I generally agree with it, I would say this game captures the beauty of this scene (or this scene as I imagine it, since I've never been part of it).

That being said, what is the use complaining about a game not catering to your taste? Others do like this style, let them have their fun, there's enough game with girls more to your taste. And not everything has to be made according to what you want, every niche taste deserves their own game too. Some people like big girls, some like small girls; some prefer mature women, some a bit younger; same for men of course; some want a bit of gameplay, some just a good story, some just getting to the action. Many of these tastes will differ from yours, and many games will not be enjoyable to you. However, once you realize that the world, not even the AVN world, revolves around you, and just ignore what is already at first glance not for you, you won't come over less as an entitled brat. Or do you go to an Italian restaurant and complain that you prefer Chinese or Mexican and they should change their menu?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
My only gripe about the tats is the face tattoos on the MC not being all that good from a tattoo standpoint, but even the dev decided to make it a joke the girls make fun of to mess around. So it's w/e. Other then that I think it's fine, the dev clearly has a certain taste in women lol.

Reactions: hellomate1

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The only person I've ever met who had face tattoos... well, I heard that he took his own life.

Now, you're making a MC who is Mr "I'm mother hen and I take care of every lost puppy - well, he only meets female puppies, duh! - I meet". Bruh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only person I've ever met who had face tattoos... well, I heard that he took his own life.
Mike Tyson.

Several MMA fighters.

Far too many rappers to list.

Justin Bieber.

A lot of wrestlers.

Face tats are eeeeeeeverywhere.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Mike Tyson.

Several MMA fighters.

Far too many rappers to list.

Justin Bieber.

A lot of wrestlers.

Face tats are eeeeeeeverywhere.
will full ignorance everywhere, they only remember shit that supports their world view

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Why do you people still entertain these braindead trolls, my time on here has been so much better since deciding to add them to my ignore list. They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response, it can be okay to make fun of them once, but if you continue to entertain them they feel validated and proud of themselves for successfully baiting people.

It happens in En Tee Arr threads, harem threads, incest threads, vanilla threads, and even for something as random as tattoos will get targeted, they will always find something to troll about. They think their opinions are sacred and the end all be all of opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as tattoos go, I like tattoos as long as they look good and aren't on the face or full body. The tats on the girls in this game look completely fine to me, if you don't like tats that much, just move along and play something else!

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not a big fan of alot of tattoo's either but I don't judge them on their looks I look at the character, personality , what they are about get to know first before I past my personal judgement. I still played this game despite not being a fan of the looks and you know what I loved all but 1 of the characters , as they were very likeable.

However by saying they are fake because of ink is still judging a book by it's cover even if you don't care about lewds. Ink does not make one any less fake or real it's their personality and character , and traits what makes them real or fake. Sure we may have different views on what is sexy and what isn't when it comes to appearance. But what you said is still judging by appearance ( cover) and not the character (what's inside the book).

That is a debate that has been going on for years and yes in mine which I believe I still have the right to it does, as no man that hates tattoos will give a second look to girls with them, thus they are eliminating at least half the population from liking them, so let's just leave it there

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yet he is gonna keep coming back and complaining about the the girls and tats and not bother to leave.

So you like a muff that is a literal jungle, got it.

Obviously, this game ain't for you. Tattoos, depending on the choice and style, can add some beauty, depending on the person. And sure, some people have a natural beauty with unmarred skin, this is also true. However, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, tats on gals are hot. In this case, for you, your not a fan. Okay, then feel free to leave here, because if you think that saying all this stuff about it 'ruining girls and yadda yadda; is gonna change anything, your gonna be disapointed.
Say that when these girls are older and regret having gotten them - so lets just agree to disagree

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response
Huh. I could swear i´ve seen something like that in the NH Thread about a week or so ago. ;)

And blocking PapaPhat is a low blow :( Especially since something probably happened to him. He hasn´t been here since Nov 24, 2023

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why do you people still entertain these braindead trolls, my time on here has been so much better since deciding to add them to my ignore list. They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response, it can be okay to make fun of them once, but if you continue to entertain them they feel validated and proud of themselves for successfully baiting people.

It happens in En Tee Arr threads, harem threads, incest threads, vanilla threads, and even for something as random as tattoos will get targeted, they will always find something to troll about. They think their opinions are sacred and the end all be all of opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as tattoos go, I like tattoos as long as they look good and aren't on the face or full body. The tats on the girls in this game look completely fine to me, if you don't like tats that much, just move along and play something else!
PHEW! Got to "H" and I wasn't on it :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is a debate that has been going on for years and yes in mine which I believe I still have the right to it does, as no man that hates tattoos will give a second look to girls with them, thus they are eliminating at least half the population from liking them, so let's just leave it there
Well, I guess they just don't care about the opinion of that half of the population, so it kinda is irrelevant?

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes