VN - Ren'Py - The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yusuf69

This VN has got hot girls, top tier animations + art, and a great story ready to unfold. Definitely has a lot of potential to be one of the greatest VNs this generation. What more could ya ask for? 10/10.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Caryland

Only first release, so stuff could change, but so far, great! The writing and dialog is solid. The music is great. The renders and animation are top notch, and really well done. The characters, including the MC, are all very distinct looking, which is always a nice thing from games on here.

I have no real complaints, but since it is the first release, I have a nitpick of 2 that the dev could maybe look into. I love the little 'animations' that pop up all the time, good way of visual storytelling, but sometimes they are almost too fast! Some of them have great facial expression and stuff, but are over so fast you have to scroll back to appreciate it. The other thing I found a little odd was how the last sex scenes ended. Kind of just very abruptly. No finish, if you get my meaning?! Don't know if that's done on purpose, like we're supposed to think that the MC didn't finish? That's what it seems. If he does finish, that should be at the end of each of the scenes.

All in all, very excited to see where this game goes and how it develops. I don't usually like to compare games on here, but this beginning reminds me somewhat of Artemis, just with the unique characters, and MC starting kinda down, and the nice visuals. Great work so far WW! A must play I think.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ruslanpatera

Really great Game. The Renders are insane, the Girls are hot af...

The Story looks interresting: I wonder were this goes.

I wish this dev good luck with this and i'm hopefully for new updates soon :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RaulDuke

the great: the best renders, awesome animations, the girls are smoking hot, great writing. great graphics and UI.

the OK: the silences and pauses before animations are sort of confusing

the bad: none what so ever!

cant wait to see where this goes!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hank Rockwell

*as of 0.1 0*
    Amazing VN! the art is probably the best there is as far as Daz VN's, great soundtrack and a great story. The girls are incedible and the animations are incredible, undoubtedly the best animations in a VN! One of the most finely crafted VN's out there I expect this game to be in the top 10 right away!

What more do you need, shut up and play it!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

As of v 0.10.00 (initial)

Honestly when it comes to initial releases I don't expect much and most of the time I will not even rate. This one was worth rating for sure. However since it is first release the review is subject to change.

Story-wise it is too early to say how much depth will come into play. It has a decent, but not entirely original base. However it has a lot of potential avenues when you are talking about a rock bar and bands. So I am not really doing much rating on this.

Main character has some potential depth. He is not a little unsure dude like too many stories have in place. Got tats, which is a nice change from the clean cut norm. He is funny and confident.

The LIs are very solid and look beautiful and different. Not your far too common of line-up of personalities. It is a good mix.

The animations are stunning. Defiantly in the top echelon of games found here. Same with the overall graphics.

The only negative that I would say is the lack of internal dialog from the MC. Granted I don't want it to be a wall of text, but often the ID gives somewhat of a narrator of what is going in with the MC and their thoughts.

Overall I would give this initial release a 4.8. The story and such are really an incomplete right now being an initial release. The graphics and animation can carry this game a long ways by themselves, but it will need some more story to feel right. Small deduction for the lack of internal dialog, but that really is my personal preference. It is not as important to everyone.

Great start!!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are very good and story seems interesting (its a challenge to see who gets to be our gf until summer ends). The text could be a liitle bigger,more impactful choices for the story (because for now its easy to know what are the best), dont make the girls to slutty (everyone seems to want our dick), make Cris a LI (she very interesting). Overall good game with huge potental.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2368932

I do not like reviewing first releases, but this one is special for sure. What a fucking gamechanger. First of all, the writing, renders and animations are all top notch. I really like the soundtrack and I feel like it fits the game extremely well too.

The thing that to me felt gamechanging were the render sequences Wilson put in. Not really animations, but a series of renders playing out in succession without the need for the player to click. These were fucking excellent and frequent, and I think they did so much for this game. It allows characters to go through a range of facial expressions naturally and do things like look down or at or away from the MC. All of this means this game conveys the emotions of the characters without using written words far better than any other VN I've ever played.

The way the main cast was introduced is worth gushing about too. It felt natural and there was a good reason the main cast of LIs were kind of being paraded in front of MC. It also gave us excellent little snapshots of their personalities. Just really good writing.

Having pretty much deepthroated this game, I should probably find something to nitpick. The animations during sex scenes are really good, great work Puggy, but I wish there was dialogue during them. Rather the game opts for renders with dialogue, and then an animation that you can watch as long as you want without any text. I'd like dialogue during the animations, even if it's just panting, moaning and swearing or whatever. That's obviously a personal preference though. Also, no real cumshots, no choice of where MC blows his load or sense of where it ended up. I'd love to see that in future releases. Again, that might just be me though.

Also, there were definitely some lovely feet on display here and there (especially from Lita), but as Wilson is perhaps the most accomplished foot-renderer out there, I request more feet!

All in all I loved this game and cannot recommend giving it a chance enough!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ovel83

Holy faak! Love this game! seriously liked everything :love: Didnt skip text once, and thats not often. The models looked perfect :D The tatoos was perfect on everyone. Really looking forward to the next update :D
  10. 4.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

This one like a breath of fresh air after countless dead fathers and living in mother's houses.

Punk, Metal bands, gigs, all of that clicking with me, cuz I was swimming in that water for a while.
    Although I'm not really into oldschool punk/hardcore it was nice to hear it again.
    I can relate to that drummer joke a lot, if only it was a joke :D

I liked the writing and those couple minutes with girls. Story and narration feels very well and natural.

Visuals, assets diversity, animations - all good. Exception: transitions a bit slow. And maybe I didnt figure smth but one time there's a sex scene and "Click to continue", next moment it's over and folks cuddling. Another thing I didn't like - almost no talking during sex, only between acts. Dirty talk and sex conversations making these games a great turn on and it feels bad without it.

It's very small now. 30-40 min tops. Idk when dev started but I want more so fckn badly. Awesome game.

Good luck, dev !
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Tick24

Off to an AMAZING start with this one! One of the best renderings/animated scenes ive scene that came from a new release. Would love to see some squirting, cream pies, or facial in a future update. But otherwise, this was just amazing, and I cant wait to see more
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

The Hellcat Lounge [v0.10.00]
    This one caught my eye. I would say, it’s pretty good. But unfortunately, it has its issues.

The Good:
    • The renders. Probably one of the best.
    • The models. They are super hot.
    • Smooth animations
    • Good use of transitions

The average:
    • The story (Unsure of it at the moment.)
    • The music (I would call it good, but there are issues that I will explain later.)
    • Unsure about the character's personalities

The bad:
    • For an Adult Visual Novel, the game has lacking in the Novel part. By a considerable margin. There are no inner thoughts of the MC that I am playing with. No narration. No such thing as, how the main character is feeling when he is fucking, how her mouth feels, etc. The writing part is very very lacking.
    • The choices there feel kind of empty. The ones there are like, fuck her or don’t fuck her. They lack any actual weight.
    • The music. I liked it initially, but when the sex scene started, the music suddenly feels plain. It kills the mood during the sex scene. This cuts the points for the music.
    To conclude, the game has good visuals, but that's about it. It needs to fix the issues immediately.