VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Between her and Lane for sure.. just don't know what her addiction is. Trying to think of other things it could be but coming up short, I don't think bipolar would lead to that last scene but I guess you never know in the adult VN world.
Then we have Seok. She quickly jumped into my heart and all I want to do is protect her like I would my own daughter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Then we have Seok. She quickly jumped into my heart and all I want to do is protect her like I would my own daughter.
I feel that way about almost all of them lol.. no quick fucks, just playing as I would myself and I'm not attracted to Seok so that's at least one out of the way but I'm already worried about breaking her poor little heart. Same with Caitlin, not attracted to her and of course she's Zach's sister and her younger sister is way hotter.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I feel that way about almost all of them lol.. no quick fucks, just playing as I would myself and I'm not attracted to Seok so that's at least one out of the way but I'm already worried about breaking her poor little heart. Same with Caitlin, not attracted to her and of course she's Zach's sister and her younger sister is way hotter.
Well, my first choice was Cris. But after hanging out with Sloane, what can I say? I adore her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Between her and Lane for sure.. just don't know what her addiction is. Trying to think of other things it could be but coming up short, I don't think bipolar would lead to that last scene but I guess you never know in the adult VN world.
I don't think she's addicted to anything.

I'm thinking either mental disorder or a stalker. Or even a different kind of health issue, Seizures or blackouts etc..

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, my first choice was Cris. But after hanging out with Sloane, what can I say? I adore her.
She'd be up there for me too, I guess I took the title page to mean only the band members and Mary are LIs so I guess not totally sure there. Most of the side chicks are fire though, Cris, Aislaine "whatever Cait's sisters name is lol", Miriam, Irene, Rose, Renata, so far all are top notch! Even Mary's mom lol

I don't think she's addicted to anything.

I'm thinking either mental disorder or a stalker. Or even a different kind of health issue, Seizures or blackouts etc..
That would explain it, I could make a case for a number of mental disorders causing that scene in her living room. I guess I was focused on her eyes and immediately assumed she was tweaking or smoking crack/blow. I had to replay and accept Rose's proposition just to see if there were more hints and now that you mention it and based on the end of that I think mental disorder makes a lot of sense and could also explain why she doesn't drink.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She'd be up there for me too, I guess I took the title page to mean only the band members and Mary are LIs so I guess not totally sure there. Most of the side chicks are fire though, Cris, Aislaine "whatever Cait's sisters name is lol", Miriam, Irene, Rose, Renata, so far all are top notch! Even Mary's mom lol
You do realize that Cynthia also has the same variables, plus a lust variable. ;)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm happy with the update. Nice story development, animations, renders. It was

Seok:love: Lane:love: in this update.

I'm ain't happy to say this but I'm getting extreme Acting lessons vibes:confused: from this, as we are progressing in story.
Also, point to note is there is no Harem tag despite all that talk about harem in-game.
So keep in mind just in case you have to choose/save:censored: .

We'll see how it will progress.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: WilsonWonka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm happy with the update. Nice story development as of now. It was

Seok:love: Lane:love: in this update.

I'm ain't happy to say this but I'm getting extreme Acting lessons vibes:confused: from this, as we are progressing in story.
Also, point to note is there is no Harem tag despite all that talk about harem in-game.
So keep in mind just in case you have to choose/save:censored: .

We'll see how it will progress.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: WilsonWonka
The entire point of the contest is for someone to choose.

They are free to sleep with him until someone makes it official then it's just him and 1 of the LI's.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The entire point of the contest is for someone to choose.

They are free to sleep with him until someone makes it official then it's just him and 1 of the LI's.
That I know and have no issue:D. I was just pointing out that later we might get something like AL as we keep learning about characters and there problems. Just a speculation. Something to keep in mind if things turn out to be this way:coffee:.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
95% of animations in these games are dorky, choppy shit that only exists so people who have no clue how long it takes to render said pointless shit, stop whining.

This is in the 5%.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes