VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Who's Fiona? It's been a little while but I remember Sloane, Mary and Lane "that looks kinda like Katie from WiAB" I think it was. Fiona doesn't ring a bell.
I have no idea, did not play this game. Pic's file name says Fiona. Though she looks like Jessica, from Neverwhere Tales MC's sister.

LOL I don't remember the quote but probably making further fun of joshy lol
:LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ruger Bearcats. Single-action .22 is a nice target plinker, but probably not that great for whaterver they're doing. ;)
All I know is MC looks like he'd fall over if he sneezed in the direction the gun is pointing ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe that's why he has a .22 - a .25 or bigger would knock him down. :LOL:
I think a pop gun would be enough ... seriously, that posture anything stronger he either falls on his hip or his arm's coming out of the shoulder socket ...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm worried about MC's gun habits ...
Looks like they both lack trigger discipline and that could spell trouble in the future.

I have no idea, did not play this game. Pic's file name says Fiona. Though she looks like Jessica, from Neverwhere Tales MC's sister.
Wait a tick, why don't you play this game? It's fantastic!

Oct 10, 2022
Worth giving it a chance. Unless you're opposed to tattoos on women, that's the only caveat. Some really gorgeous models though and lots of choices that matter.
On the contrary I love them, of course if it's look like high school sketchbook then it's a turn off but other than that I love it.

its fine man, it took me a while before picking it even when it was on my radar ,glad i did eventually though
When I'll have the time I may give it a chance. Though, I recently played Eternum which means I am satiated at least for a month for AVNs. :)

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes