VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I don't know if the overall game is good or not, I download ep7 to see what it is like. Well I did not like every time a character talks a portrait of the character pop in from the left side of the screen... I have never seen a game do that before... you know why? IT IS ANNOYING. and the fact that I would have to download all the other episodes one by one.... just nope.

I don't know how much sexy fun times there are in the game, but I wish the dev good luck, but I will pass on this one.

Jan 2, 2023
I salute anyone who got through more then the first few days. It is the MC just going through a loop how he gets a boner from his sisters and is struggling with it, rinse and repeat. For Days on end, days which also end after only enough stuff happened to make you feel like it should be 11 a.m. max.

This is the kind of slow burn that does not bother with a stove, just puts the pot out in the garden and waits for the sun to go Nova.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I guess someone likes separate episodes... well enough to go though the trouble to call others that don't stupid.
Well, I wouldn't say I explicitly like separate episodes but I don't see the problem you guys/gals obviously have with it.

What I definitely don't like are people who parrot (or seagull) what the 10 people before them already said.

You don't like separate episodes? That's fine but I think we got it! Nobody forces you to download or play this game so how about y'all move on to the next thread to find something else to complain about!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Revy15a2

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Well, I wouldn't say I explicitly like separate episodes but I don't see the problem you guys/gals obviously have with it.

What I definitely don't like are people who parrot (or seagull) what the 10 people before them already said.

You don't like separate episodes? That's fine but I think we got it! Nobody forces you to download or play this game so how about y'all move on to the next thread to find something else to complain about!
well my post was not only about the separate episodes, but I really don't see why you care. Are you besties with the dev? or just feel the need to be the Defender of games. I do know why you can't seem to make a comment without insulting people you don't know.

But you are entitled to your opinion...however so is everyone else. So I can say if I don't like something, even if it has been said before. So you have a nice day. peace.

Reactions: Revy15a2

Morho

May 16, 2023
realy wanted to play this one but fuck some liam and his sisters :)...we should be able change mc name in every game....

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It´s a good game, but i do think this one needs a walkthrough mod.
I felt the same...I really don't like NOT knowing what's behind the story choices (I'm not interested in replaying each chapter to correct any path mistakes, because choice results are not clear.). As I usually use the 0x52_URM tool to see what's behind many of the choices, with almost all Renpy titles I read. But with the way this title has been coded...I can't see or predict if I'm still on my desired path (The ideal path, relationships with both sisters, etc.).

So as far as I know, I've been missing out on intimate content with MC's sisters, not having a walk through mod.

Reactions: palmergames

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
there is no tag for lesbian but for me it seems more like the girls mostly play for their own team and the boy gets only the crumbs that fall from the table!? and if im honest he´s ugly maybe not ugly ugly but unflattering in most pics....whatever too much girl/girl action instead of in favor for our mc....and i´m at the end of part 2....and i dont like it anymore
Well I thought the same...but we the player can control the out come in the story, and to prevent the girl on girl action from happening. Though, it's sad that this title hasn't received more attention, because it's such a well written story so far (a heck of a lot of content).

And I just finished episode 6, and when the next door neighbor was over during the storm...and tried to kiss MC's sister, he just walks in and says...a bit of a shock....and it placed the block (doubt) that ended the G on G action from happening. I just wish the game was more clear on what is behind the choices made. [/SPOILER]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes