VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Honestly I got to the end of episode 4 and its just getting boring, so far only 2 handjobs 1 blowie and 1 vaginal, the game has no idea what it wants to be, either super powered highschool drama or scifi mystery and then epsiode 4 makes dildos sentient and I just stopped caring its utter nonsense.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game has some very funny moments. I liked it.
I also don't enjoy this "episode" format... But I guess I'm coping with it...

ps : Dildo's lives matter :Kappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: palmergames

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, dev, but until you give me the option of a textbox background color, so that I can actually read the text without giving myself a serious headache after just ten minutes, I'm not playing this game any further.

I seriously wish RenPy had the ability to override certain style issues for accessibility's sake...

Reactions: bony dongtana

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Press ”A” to see what Ren”py has built in for accessibility ...
Then try this nifty mod: Text Box Selector (5 Box Choices) with Opacity Adjustment
Thank you for that. I didn't know that mod existed. Still, it would be nice if Renpy itself offered a way for you to set global text overrides (the "A" menu is per-game only), and a way to simply hit a key to toggle your overrides on or off within the game. But at least the mod and the A menu together should allow me to play games I otherwise cannot, because my eyesight simply cannot deal with the dev's choices, so again, thanks.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
there is no tag for lesbian but for me it seems more like the girls mostly play for their own team and the boy gets only the crumbs that fall from the table!? and if im honest he´s ugly maybe not ugly ugly but unflattering in most pics....whatever too much girl/girl action instead of in favor for our mc....and i´m at the end of part 2....and i dont like it anymore

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Ugh, another one of those separate episodes per game. why can't just join everything up and saves us the trouble of quitting and opening and quitting and opening, and also save problems. geez.

Reactions: Revy15a2

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
Ugh, another one of those separate episodes per game. why can't just join everything up and saves us the trouble of quitting and opening and quitting and opening, and also save problems. geez.
dude Mom and sis are available in which episode?

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes