VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
There really isn't a guide for this game anywhere, huh.

In particular, it's Alison's present that's stressing me out, and other less-obvious delayed-consequence choices that might pop up.

Last edited:

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Dev losses way to much time trying to make this realistic. There's build up and there's just boring the reader. Plus, not a fan of him trying to be fair or whatever and giving the hot mother to the police guy. At least make it in a full scene instead of trying to make a point that the MC won't get everyone.

Reactions: Synful62

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, the policeman getting it with the milf Elaine is unnecessary and not really realistic at all since the dude is as ugly as they come, at least make him somewhat good-looking or average for fucks sake. What was the point of getting to know his sex life? Mentioning it was already pushing it, but showing it is just too much. It is just rubbing it in our face that we wont get that whore, that was somewhat of a LI (or potential LI, she is in the banner with all other girls) even if we knew she fucked that ugly fucker in the past.
It is not the same as with David's girlfriend who is just a random chick.
What's next? is the policeman gonna fuck MC's mom before us too? smh

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I'm going to try this game but I have a doubt,

I just have to play episode 5, and the episodes are all included
or do I have to play them all separately?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game's weird. I don't know why I gave it another chance. Why show the MC all the time? Why is he naked so much? Wouldn't be surprised if the ugly fucker has more naked images than the women.

Jan 17, 2021
So I notice this one has multiple episodes as separate loads. I'm guessing it's not the kind that backfills the previous content when you download the newest episode? Meaning I'm going to have to download all 6 to have the full game?

AdyFx92

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2008065

Overview:
“Nearly 2 decades ago the world decided that the age of superheroes had to come to an end.
Goldstar - the first ever powered individual and once a pillar of justice and all that is good,
had shown his true colors during an insane attempt to crown himself Emperor of America.
Only with the eradication of every single drop of super powered blood from,
the face of the planet was peace found again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-02-03
Developer: Kenningsly - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves won't work

DOWNLOAD
Episode 6
Win/Linux
:
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Episode 5
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Episode 4
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Episode 1+2+3
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Samken thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2007991 View attachment 2007990 View attachment 2008015 View attachment 2008016 View attachment 2008017 View attachment 2007992 View attachment 2008018 View attachment 2008019 View attachment 2008020
Very Nice Game !

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes