• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
2. This is probably not going to be a big deal to most and that's fine, but I disliked the Captain police guy. In all of his awesomeness he decided to tell a story of a hot college girl he banged when he was young, which turned out for some reason to be the hot milf professor next door and it kind of ruined her for me. It was info I never asked for nor wanted tbh. He also ran into Jane bare ass naked and then she kind of just stood there talking boobs out at him instead of dressing. I felt like his presence did nothing to benefit the story and only added another male character to ruin a LI and get involved with the MC's apparent exhibitionist household after being asked to stay randomly....It's fine if you got no issue with that, but that's how it felt to me and after that stuff I felt dissuaded from continuing at chapter 3.
It didn't bother me like it did you, but I can certainly get why you were bothered by it. I never really saw the milf next door as a love interest to start with, hot yea, but not "mine" in the way that see or knowing she's fucking someone else would bother me.

If you like the game in general, I think you should still give the game a try, but I will warn you that if you're attached to the milf you'll be sorely disappointed. If you see the milf next door as yours, you'll see some of what happens in Episode 5 as NTR of sorts.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I really don't like or trust both the sentient dildos. The one that's obviously evil is bad enough, but the one our sister is friends with feels nearly worse. We haven't seen enough of what influence she has on her, it doesn't seen to be corrupting her, certainly not in the way most adult games do corruption and there's no way for mind breaking to be in the game without it being super out of place in the story.

I'll feel more relaxed about what's happen once Episode 6 is released and on here, the previews while interesting weren't calming.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
I'm surprised no one ever mentioned just how villainous this main character is, look at what a monster he is!

ymO2kUn.png

He was able to take off his pants, but he left his shoes on! Shoes on the furniture! Somebody stop this man, he's clearly gone mad.

1. I don't want to be named Liam. God please no. No offense to anyone named Liam.
Using the Universal Ren'Py Mod you can use the Renaming tab to rename the character Liam to your name. And then add a text replacement to change William to your name. And then you can search up the variable, liam, and change it to your name.

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep. 3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 447mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

This crashes on load for me

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Apparently the Universal Ren'Py Mod doesn't work well with Episode 4 (it gives errors when I try to change things with it), making it so I can't change Liam's name like I could in the New Beginnings Ep1-3 version. No point in continuing with the story then :cry:.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Apparently the Universal Ren'Py Mod doesn't work well with Episode 4 (it gives errors when I try to change things with it), making it so I can't change Liam's name like I could in the New Beginnings Ep1-3 version. No point in continuing with the story then :cry:.
Maybe this one can do that:

Reactions: kojos3000

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Most of them are pathetic because a ton of theses games are made by soft cuck devs especially the ntr games. Does not help that most of the admins on this site are also the same way. If they had it there way every game would have a soft cuck boy mc with ntr in it. Its disgusting's and they mute, censor or ban any one that does not agree with them.
Haha, yes I suppose you're right. Ah, those very decent indecent games are hard to come by. I'm hoping to get mine off the ground this upcoming year too. I'll try real hard not to make the main character some petty fool either. I'd like to think many early game devs at least try to find a good balance b/w ingenuousness and valued confidence with nominal IQ, rather than default to stupidly pathetic, but perhaps that's too much to hope for. Character development is part of progression through the game after all, in general at least. I find it important to differentiate that from the former.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Most of them are pathetic because a ton of theses games are made by soft cuck devs especially the ntr games. Does not help that most of the admins on this site are also the same way. If they had it there way every game would have a soft cuck boy mc with ntr in it. Its disgusting's and they mute, censor or ban any one that does not agree with them.
Spicy :KEK:

But more onto the direct topic, more devs need to let go of control in self-insert games, too much enforcing a particular mindset on MC... when it just isn't needed.

I quite like how LISC handles it, where you can act in a variety of different ways, although.. neither being the ahem simp way XD the choices are Charisma or Dominance, cause dev knows simpery doesn't get one laid by multiple women... let alone one. :WeSmart:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i think we need to add a couple tags: i just got to the cabin in ch5 and i gotta say, "i think i know what Liams weakness is, Liam is becoming quite the 'Butt-Nutter' :sneaky:;)" ... you know it's all about the base all about the bass(? )... (y)(y):D:ROFLMAO: <}{=B,',''

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I want to ask the dev, if mc can join renegade side according to our choices in the future or he will just become hero as per story continues???

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Some typos and errors(?) in chapter 3:
Avery: A(I) read a few of his older novels when i was young. But once you've read your father's words about sex, drugs and dead prostitute(s) at the age of 10...
Liam: (Nice safe(save), Liam.)
Jane: Oh, my brother is just being silly. You don't need to safe(save) me, Liam.
With Iris, since she made the pancakes onwards, even though she has clothes on, her sprite is naked.
Similarly, when Alison is tied to a chair, with her flannel and jeans, her sprite is her in her underwear and tanktop

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes