• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
The game isen't complete? It ends with an 'in the next episode'
Which file are you playing with? There is one episode 1-3 bundle, and then episodes 4 through 9 are separate downloads, and games, that you can load your endgame autosave from the previous episode into so stuff stays consistent.

padder

May 5, 2018
Which file are you playing with? There is one episode 1-3 bundle, and then episodes 4 through 9 are separate downloads, and games, that you can load your endgame autosave from the previous episode into so stuff stays consistent.
Played episode 9. 1-9 in order.

padder

May 5, 2018
9 ends in epilogue, where you see what happened to characters.
You mean to tell me the final showdown was them fighting in the hallway upstairs? Only the sisters got fucked, too. I either made some shitty choices or thats how its ment to be played.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You mean to tell me the final showdown was them fighting in the hallway upstairs? Only the sisters got fucked, too. I either made some shitty choices or thats how its ment to be played.
In my game they won the fight, but old man gets away, then it shows how the kid of MC and his sister has grown, how the sisters are also now in relationship with each other etc...

padder

May 5, 2018
In my game they won the fight, but old man gets away, then it shows how the kid of MC and his sister has grown, how the sisters are also now in relationship with each other etc...
I might have fast forward through that, was kinda bored near the end. Thanks for clearing it up though.

trojanz

Sep 30, 2021
Cool game with MILF. Alison looks like a skinny female version of brock lesnar tho... no eyebrows :p

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I understand that this game is probably completed but the Dev could at least go back and make some improvements. Like add more animations. Like when Allison supposedly climbed over Jane in episode 4, Liam tries to explain it but I want to see her do it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Man. I just got around to finishing the last chapter. The ending felt so rushed. The "epilogue" felt lackluster to put it mildly. Up until episode 6 or so, things were interesting and felt like they'd head in a good direction but it took such a nose dive in 7-9. Feels like the dev just lost inspiration and just wanted to put a lid on it.

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just finished this one from start to Ch 9. Early I almost quit it because of the endless inane dialogue about should the M/C hit on his sisters and is Jane bi or not. Then finally things picked up mid story and got interesting with some nice plot twists. Part of the ending was sad, I like Willow and Violet. The teaser with Kathy at the end makes me wonder what is yet in store for our Heroes, or was the Dev just tying up loose ends about her fate? The ending did not seem rushed at all but planned from the beginning depending on choices. I would not say this is a FAP game, but a decent story to follow with adult themes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just finished this one from start to Ch 9. Early I almost quit it because of the endless inane dialogue about should the M/C hit on his sisters and is Jane bi or not. Then finally things picked up mid story and got interesting with some nice plot twists. Part of the ending was sad, I like Willow and Violet. The teaser with Kathy at the end makes me wonder what is yet in store for our Heroes, or was the Dev just tying up loose ends about her fate? The ending did not seem rushed at all but planned from the beginning depending on choices. I would not say this is a FAP game, but a decent story to follow with adult themes.
Eh, ending could have had some more fleshing out IMO. Perhaps it was planned ending, but it feels like they only left it as barebones planning.

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
just asking befor download is episode 9 the full game episode 1-9 or have i to download the episodes from the links below too ???

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
I just finished this and I want to ask in case I got a bad ending or played incorrectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes