• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Thx, but i need a WT-Mod from the beginning. English is not my home language, sorry.
Ok, so... I believe no WT-mod exists for this game yet. (no pdf/text guide either)
Your best bet for the foreseeable future would be to use this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ (should help with seeing choices) or waiting for someone to make such a mod or making a request to a modder yourself. Hope this helps somehow

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Is it possible to release the same now for android.
And the second question Is there a walkthrough for this game Or is it not needed here?

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Is it possible to release the same now for android.
And the second question Is there a walkthrough for this game Or is it not needed here?
1. A port exists already, created by the awesome KoGa3 :

(IF you are asking about the single DL version posted above, then ignore this)
2. Walkthrough is probably needed but doesn't exist yet...not here anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: Mehr7ad

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I'm playing from the beginning. It's amusing that the author thinks that "pressing charges" means something. The DA can press charges for a crime whether or not you want it, and then can subpoena you and compel you to testify. If you refuse, you get thrown in jail.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 9.11.36 PM.png
Couldn't bother rendering non-sunny light setting? Or night, for that matter in other instances.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Was this really the end? What a disappointment, to open so many fronts to not close any of them, or to close them like this.
Well, I've already deleted it, and I will surely never remember it again.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That this is charged as three separate games on Steam, is kind of a crime. If someone could do a Mega upload of all the episodes combined, they would be a true hero. ;)

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
It's not a bad game... Just feels rushed and a bit disjointed with "abrupt ending syndrome" in a couple of places. The coma felt like a case of "not sure what to do, so timeskip" that shows up a lot in manga and light novels once plots start getting complex.

It's a game that really feels like it needs an all-in-one remaster that compresses the art to reduce the file size so all nine chapters together aren't a huge download, puts all the episodes in one complete game, provides a few more hints in terms of how much choice the game actually has (more than once I saved, tried multiple choices, and they all seemed to lead to the same scene with very minor variations).

I actually liked the games concepts, the general plot ideas, and the characters in the story. The game could be pretty impressive with a good editing pass and a bit more narrative polish.

I did like that they did get cockblocked at times, and that the sex scenes didn't always work out, it felt a bit more realistic than how things seem to always work without problems in some other games.

A gallery would be nice as I do wonder if some side girls never got developed or if my choices blocked them out. Any one else able to weight in on if there is any other content with Erica, Hazel, David & Josie, Willow, or Emma? Not that every game needs to have every girl end up in bed with the MC but I can't tell in this case whether I missed anything and it's worth replaying to see the content.

Regardless, I have to applaud that the game got completed. Far too many games get abandoned, so worth giving out the earned respect to those who complete their games - even if I wish the ending was less abrupt.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I understand that it's completed but they still should have away to go back to the main menu without having to quit the game. Also, there should be away to change the MC's name during the game.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes