VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I think we need someone to write a guide for this one.
I am pretty sure I didn't get the best ending available for everyone.
There is too much loose ends for my taste >.<

Reactions: aksogu

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Does no one have a complete link for all the chapters?
I don't think it exists, separate chapters are released. Dev combined 1-3 into a "package" called New Beginnings, 4-6 called "Amorous Adventures" (not linked here , I think), nothing for 7-9 yet..... or atleast that's my understanding of how things are
PS : "Amorous Advances", my bad

Last edited:

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
I don't think it exists, separate chapters are released. Dev combined 1-3 into a "package" called New Beginnings, 4-6 called "Amorous Adventures" (not linked here , I think), nothing for 7-9 yet..... or atleast that's my understanding of how things are

i understand, and i can take one save from one chapter to another,right? Also does it have many branches like many path that you have choose from or it's pretty linear? Cause if it has many branches i don't know how to take multiple saves to another chapter

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
i understand, and i can take one save from one chapter to another,right? Also does it have many branches like many path that you have choose from or it's pretty linear? Cause if it has many branches i don't know how to take multiple saves to another chapter
Yes, you can transfer saves between chapters, just start the new one and it will ask if you want to import one or use defaults. There's also a save generator available now on the dev's website (haven't tried it though), still should help with the " path branching" :

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Please add gofile or workupload links to op. Existing ones either have quotas or low speed limits.
MIXDROP dosen't work at all "invalid ticket ID", trash hosting.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
The big fucking avatar next to the text starts getting on my nerves. Any way to erase them?
or else.... TRASHCAN

Reactions: Ara-sH
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes