VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Completed ?

Return one final time to the world of Heroes of Eriticism for this closing chapter to the story of Liam, Alison and Jane.

After having been in a coma for over 6 months, a lot has changed for Liam. Whiteshadow has made an alliance with the Rudolph Pharmaceutical Company and the Chief of Police has been arresting those with superpowers left and right.

While Alison, Jane and friends celebrate Liam's return, things are brewing behind the scenes. When Violet shows up with a strange, but dire request... you know your fight with Whiteshadows is not yet over. Whiteshadow will not stop until he has gotten his hands on Estelle, Emanuel and all other like them. And it will be up to you to stop him.

But not all is doom and gloom. Love is in the air as well. Who will end up with who? In this final chapter, it is time to lock in your choices and create the future you would like to see.

Your choices can be imported from Episode 8 if you want them to be carried over into this episde. You can also start with the default choices if you so desire.

Reactions: "CJ"

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I was pretty disappointed in Futa Paradise due to not having a real Futa and the lewd scenes being pretty meh. Is this an improvement over that? I know it has no Futa or sandbox, but how are the lewds? Any music or sounds? I see incest but no patch, do we name relations? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
already done? well, that was short, was hoping it would run for 5 years/30 chapters like some AVNs. Sounds like a rushed ending, which if true sucks, but at least it's not abandoned so there's that.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHeroesOfEroticism-EP9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Will there be pregnancy/impregnation?
There was in my playthrough (MC knocked up his sis Jane). Will the results get a proper ending? Prob not, that seldom does in AVNs (mostly tech reasons, big bellies and clothes usually don't play nice together in Daz). It's probably just an afterthought mention in the ending as usual.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I stopped this one long ago because I disliked the oversized avatars that even covered up text.
did anyone ever make a mod to get rid of it? I might finish it just to see where the plot went if so.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I stopped this one long ago because I disliked the oversized avatars that even covered up text.
did anyone ever make a mod to get rid of it? I might finish it just to see where the plot went if so.
KoGa3 got you covered. Check , not yet for Ep. 9 but I'm sure it will be added/updated soon.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes