VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How long is a single playthrough? and how many paths do you think this has/will have?
To me, from the start, reading everything, trying to change some the answers to see if change something, took me 4-6 hours, i don't know if there will be many "paths" what i can say is that different answers change some things, these thing, but i believe that will have some different "kinks" for some of your choices, for example you probably can in the future change the sexuality of jane, have a relationship with some of the girls or complete avoid them, is hard to say (because i'm not the developer and i never looked at the code) but from the text and some stuff changing, look like there will some minor changes.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
To me, from the start, reading everything, trying to change some the answers to see if change something, took me 4-6 hours, i don't know if there will be many "paths" what i can say is that different answers change some things, these thing, but i believe that will have some different "kinks" for some of your choices, for example you probably can in the future change the sexuality of jane, have a relationship with some of the girls or complete avoid them, is hard to say (because i'm not the developer and i never looked at the code) but from the text and some stuff changing, look like there will some minor changes.
Thank you for the info :3 I think 4-6 hours is good for 3 episodes. I guess it also depends on your reading speed and such. There is more to come so, I will be happily waiting for more ^^ I just bought it on Steam.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
I don’t mind having retards in my adult games but Liam is truly special in ways I could’ve never imagined possible.
This is a new low for MCs of adult games

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
The story is... alright I suppose. Perhaps the contextual descriptions are a bit overbearing at times. The main character is a bit pathetic too but then again I would argue most male protags here are, I don't know why. He's also not the sharpest tool in the shed though I've seen enough of this also. I'm hoping the story picks up more interest as more updates arrive. The girls are pretty enough, and I can value what the game seems to be attempting to do with the relationships of the characters as well. I will keep an eye on it, I just hope the dev doesn't surprise me with a futa scenario here at some point, seems to be their thing.

Reactions: Tom Daniel

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A bit of a different kind of a story.. I like it. Perhaps a bit convoluted at times.. but backed up and ran through those times again. Pretty good renders and writing. All in all this one gets the Barbarrossa Seal of Approval. That seal and a couple of bucks can get you some coffee at Starbucks..

All kidding aside this is definitely one to bookmark and follow.. two thumbs up! Nice work from Kenningsly.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
UploadHeaven

Pixeldrain

Workupload

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Thx for the share but the filehoster is :poop:. Any chance for mirrors?

Samken thanks for the additional mirrors, I really appreciate it!(y)

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 1-3 - New Beginnings [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 4 - The University [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 5 - Away From Home [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 6 - The Storm [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 7 - Goldstar [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 8 - The Truth [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 9 - The Closing Hours [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched

Info: I recommend the use of KoGa3's .

Original Size PC*: Ep. 4: 1,78 GB / Ep. 5: 2,04 GB / Ep. 6: 1,69 GB / Ep. 7: 1,82 GB / Ep. 8: 2,05 GB / Ep. 9: 2,3 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download Ep. 4&5 (PC*/Mac): -
Download Ep. 6 (PC*/Mac): -
Download Ep. 7 (PC*/Mac): -
Download Ep. 8 (PC*/Mac): -
Download Ep. 9 (PC*/Mac): -

Download Ep. 1-9 (PC*): Gofile

*NEW*
AiO-Download Ep. 1-9 (PC*) + SaveGenerators + KoGa3-Mods: -

~15,5 GB // ~2,25 GB (~14,5%) - HeroesOfEroticism-Ep.1-9+SaveGen+Mods-pc-crunched.7z

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks nice and intriguing (y), but I really miss sex sounds. Also, there is need to work a bit more on animations to make them smooth and a bit more realistic ;)

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 4 - The University [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched
The Heroes of Eroticism Ep. 5 - Away From Home [v1.0] [Kenningsly] crunched

Original Size PC*: Ep. 4: 1,78 GB / Ep. 5: 2,04 GB
Download Ep. 4 / Ep. 5 (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Do i have to download all the episodes separately or can i just download the ep5?

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes