• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep. 3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 447mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Any chance of a patched android version? Thanks

Ggunn74

May 16, 2017
How many holes does a vagina have again? View attachment 2121441
Aww, you have never seen a pussy up close IRL? Ok sport, I´ll edumacate you. Those are called Hymen Tags, they are the remains of her hymen and are unique to every girl, if a girls hymen was very thin then hardly any tags remain but the thicker and more resilient the girls hymen was, the more pronounced the tags will be.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Oh thanks, most of the time i don't read all the comments, i just try the game and then go for the comments for fixes or help, that way i can't spoil the feeling of the game
No problem, you're welcome. The info is quite hidden, imho it should be added to the OP, at least to the Changelog spoiler. It can be confusing since Ep. 1 and 2 were stand alone.

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep. 3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 447mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Please add more mirror, i cant download from mixdrop

Reactions: yakbait

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No return button on save screen to go back to main menu ??

MC's name can't be changed???

Last edited:
Reactions: MD27

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I still don't get what it's about but it's 3GB so it might be wort playing, or they could have at least chosen better pics.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad but you should have a little more restraint in the story, no-one would allow a dam cop to enter there house and see them naked without screaming and getting him out immediately, and some choice should be added whether or not you actually want to go with one of your girls to a topless pool So more choices and restraint ability will make this story good

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, not horrible, but having soo many choices, and some of them can change some scenes without any help is mostly just trial and error, for example if you put a blanket on your sister, she show complete naked in the next day, if you don't, she is clothed, could be nice if there is a hint or something that help with this stuff, the models are really good (especially the sisters), i hope that mom appear in the future, sometimes the mc repeat the same stuff that he have said already (regarding the story and the powers), if i can say something negative is that i wish we have more scenes, because the amount of blueball that mc have is enormous, there is a fucking ton of tease but only one sex scene (if you don't count the handjob) also i wish that was more for that, it look like 2 really old people fucking, there is no kissing, no foreplay, nothing, just put in, jump, jump and done, that scene don't look like someone that "love" (or have a desire) for each other, just look like "i need to do this" sex, also i hope that we can have some choices that actually change the behavior or the girls.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
There's a mod available to deactivate the quite big side image and also an option to rename the mc from koga3 .

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I liked the game, if possible it would be good to have a guide to be able to choose the best options since it is not always clear. Also the possibility of changing the names (especially the MC) as mentioned above would be nice. To follow up!!!

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
It's not a big deal because it's fictional/fantasy world, but at least in the US "pressing charges" really isn't a thing. The victim can choose to cooperate or not (which can lead to obstruction charges), but it's entirely up to the prosecutor as to what, if any charges are filed against a suspect. I know it's often mention on TV and movies, but it's not how it works. That's why criminal cases are always "The State" or "The People" vs. "The Accused". It's not "The Victim" vs. "The Accused".

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes