VN Ren'Py Completed The Heroes of Eroticism [Ep.9] [Kenningsly]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'm seeing comments about about a demo/paywall for ep one here. Is that still a thing? How much content is there in each episode? Is there fucking yet? Is the superpower stuff a major part of the story or is it more of a background thing? The only review doesn't explain all that much.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I'm seeing comments about about a demo/paywall for ep one here. Is that still a thing? How much content is there in each episode? Is there fucking yet? Is the superpower stuff a major part of the story or is it more of a background thing? The only review doesn't explain all that much.
Each episode thus far has a couple of hours play. (depending on how many saves you make to follow alternate decision paths). Thus far we have a hand-job, some groping and kissing, masturbation, nudity, exhibitionism and cuddling. It's a slow burn, but most of the action has been with his sisters thus far. They're all feeling the attraction, but they still have to push through a few barriers that seem to be crumbling. The superpower stuff is integrated into the plot. Basically the people with super-powers are kept on a tight leash by a paramilitary force. The three siblings are registered power users but the MC seems to be developing an additional power, and for the moment is keeping it quiet because he might be in jeopardy if the wrong people find out. There's also a family mystery involved that goes back to a civil war against the superpowered.

The developer is charging $3.50 per episode, A preview version that contained the first half of Episode one and ended with a link to the pay site was the original upload as well as the complete episode 2. Subsequently the full Episode One was added. The negative paywall comments date from when only the preview version was posted.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Each episode thus far has a couple of hours play. (depending on how many saves you make to follow alternate decision paths). Thus far we have a hand-job, some groping and kissing, masturbation, nudity, exhibitionism and cuddling. It's a slow burn, but most of the action has been with his sisters thus far. They're all feeling the attraction, but they still have to push through a few barriers that seem to be crumbling. The superpower stuff is integrated into the plot. Basically the people with super-powers are kept on a tight leash by a paramilitary force. The three siblings are registered power users but the MC seems to be developing an additional power, and for the moment is keeping it quiet because he might be in jeopardy if the wrong people find out. There's also a family mystery involved that goes back to a civil war against the superpowered.

The developer is charging $3.50 per episode, A preview version that contained the first half of Episode one and ended with a link to the pay site was the original upload as well as the complete episode 2. Subsequently the full Episode One was added. The negative paywall comments date from when only the preview version was posted.
Thanks for the info. Giving it a go rn.

It's gonna take some getting used to though. The dialog portraits are distracting af. And those eyebrows... they're uh very distinct. I'm lowkey wondering if the dev put the protags eyebrows on backwards and just said fuck it. :LOL:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Wow, great game so far. Great models, renders, and even an interesting story. I look forward to the next installment!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
A small question regarding the beginning of episode 2. Having just played the demo and not being able to import my save to episode 2 I started fresh with it - it seems to cover a few things that happen between the end of 1 and the start of 2 that aren't in the demo.

Is this right? For example it mentioned the PC becoming invisible and seeing one sister in the shower and an incident with the other sister that you don't apparently see in the game content.

Reactions: MD27

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
A small question regarding the beginning of episode 2. Having just played the demo and not being able to import my save to episode 2 I started fresh with it - it seems to cover a few things that happen between the end of 1 and the start of 2 that aren't in the demo.

Is this right? For example it mentioned the PC becoming invisible and seeing one sister in the shower and an incident with the other sister that you don't apparently see in the game content.
There's the full version of episode one here and yeah you are able to see those scenes in it.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
There's the full version of episode one here and yeah you are able to see those scenes in it.
Dunno what I downloaded then when I downloaded episode 1 from here on the mega link

It ends just after Alison has her shower and you see her privates while she looks out the window

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of

The Heroes of Eroticism Episode 1 (Full)

Download

The Heroes of Eroticism Episode 2 (Full)

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
why do devs insist on not using the word background panels? its always white words on light scenes and i cant read anything. at least give us the option if we want to use it or not.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Dunno what I downloaded then when I downloaded episode 1 from here on the mega link

It ends just after Alison has her shower and you see her privates while she looks out the window
Someone posted it in page 2:

There is full chapter 1
Not sure if you can import that save to chapter 2

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
i think the next chapter will be more teasing i supouse (not complaning thou, but if you not like slowburn and cuddling, i recomend not downloading)

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Someone posted it in page 2:

There is full chapter 1
Not sure if you can import that save to chapter 2
The mega link is the same size. Will download this one and see if it ends in the same place then.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I downloaded the uncompressed gofile version of Episode 1 and it contains the complete Episode 1. I then started Episode 2 and it successfully imported my last save from Episode 1.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Ahh, now I get it. The compressed link only includes the Demo EP1, read that says original size: something around 800mb, while the EP1 links from the OP are 1,27 GB.
I downloaded only the compressed stuff and had a huge chunk of game unplayed between episodes, let's see if it was this

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So the demo apparently missed a shit load of content that is assumed to be in Episode 1, but zero way to access it. And also NO WAY to import the saves.

Eh, episodic game with no way to actually import saves and a ton of missed content due to poor porgramming? Yeah, great way to turn off any potential players.
non-zero way to access it = buy it. and the demo can't be exported by design as it doesn't have a save state to export. Really Ep1 isn't worth messing with anyway, only real sex scene so far is with Jane (redheaded sis) and isn't until toward the end of ep2 and it's just a handjob. So this is probably going to be a slow burner with only slightly less blue-balling than Summer's Gone (which is absolutley ridiculous, I fucked my sis in real life quicker than that MC), at least if you try to make the MC fuck his sisters only (and hopefully be puts superpowered babies in them at some point). Check back next year.

TheInternetUser

Nov 1, 2020
Hey luffy, this is my first time using Android ported game. How do I import the saves from Ep 1?
Here's my unofficial android port of

The Heroes of Eroticism Episode 1 (Full)

Download
Mega

The Heroes of Eroticism Episode 2 (Full)

Download
Mega

Screenshot_20220922-153049_Heroes of Eroticism - Ep 2.png

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes