May 7, 2021
OK, enjoying this game so far, but I'm getting creepy Uncle vibes from Mr. Weinstein film director. I don't see an NTR tag, so I'm going to continue, but hopefully only I, as a dutiful father, get to screw my lovely daughter (non biological, I know).
The dev has made pretty clear that it's at least avoidable and will not be a big part of the game. That is all assuming, given recent events, the game even continues.

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
gallery 12.png
anyone can tell me the way how to trigger the rough facefuck?
i always get only the normal sex in the morning
i tried both paths and changed the answers before but nothing changes???

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The dev has made pretty clear that it's at least avoidable and will not be a big part of the game. That is all assuming, given recent events, the game even continues.
Losing the daughter, or the trainee for that matter, for the "free-use" of the Society has been a concern of mine from the beginning of this project. After all, I believe the purpose of this grooming and training of high quality women is for the "free-use" by Society members. Personally, I like the training aspects of this game but find that I tend to be a bit more conventional and conservative when it comes to the "use" part. I hope there is an option, although I would understand that this was never the point.

Still, I am trying to understand the thinking of a man that would allow his beloved daughter (and not his wife) to be a Society member.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Also, note, I'm not done with the current update yet, just to the point where fuck wad Weinstein started to snare MC's daughter into being his "personal" assistant....

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 1736727
It's there, but just ignore it. :)
These are the tags on F95...... please don't hurt MC (my) girls! :) 3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal sex, Incest, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Sex toys, Animated, Romance, Creampie, Spanking, BDSM, Titfuck, Virgin, Cheating, Mobile game (or at least make it optional)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Still, I am trying to understand the thinking of a man that would allow his beloved daughter (and not his wife) to be a Society member.
Definately not me, but I think you'd be suprised how many parents would be ok with that kind of thing, if it's a way to money and power. :HideThePain:

Mobile game (or at least make it optional)
I'm pretty sure that part is completely optional. ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nurikabe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I hate the fact that people make this about money and the number of Patreons. Those things have never been important to me. Yes, I lost a lot of Patreons after Maltdors ego-trip, but that's not the main issue. The bigger problem is what this does for my motivation to keep this project going when I constantly need to fight trolls and people that take personal pleasure in sabotaging this project.

4 years ago, I wrote a story called 2nd Chance. I hadn't any plans of sharing that with anyone, but after spending more than a year writing the story, I was curious if anyone else would enjoy it so I published it on F95. I did not have a Patreon or did any effort to make money. All I wanted to know was if there were someone out there that would enjoy my story. As expected, 99% of the players on F95 hated the game/story because it was a amateurish game with no renders. However, a few people took their time to play through the entire game and found enjoyment from it. They encouraged me to continue writing and create another season of the story.

That lead to more people enjoying my stories. Suddenly just 98% of the players on F95 felt the need to tell me how much they hated my work. I never cared about those 98%, I wanted to create something for those 2% who liked my stories. The big problem was that I didn't have any talent when it came to creating art or have the economy to hire someone to do that for me. Some of my followers wanted me to start a Patreon site so they could try to raise the necessary money, and hesitantly I agreed to do that.

As expected, I didn't get many Patrons and I was fine with that. However, the few Patreons that I got were people that enjoyed my stories and wanted to support me. This was suddenly an arena where I could publish a story for those who enjoyed my work without putting it out on F95zone with all it's trolls and negativity. Suddenly writing was fun again and I found the inspiration that I needed to start planning and writing The Higher Society. This was supposed to be an exclusive story for my handful of followers.

Unfortunately, someone talked me into releasing a pilot on F95zone to try to get more followers. Suddenly all the trolls were back, and they sucked all the enjoyment out of this project. They couldn't respect that I created something exclusively for my followers. I tried to explain that I would release the story on F95zone when the story was finished, but that wasn't good enough. I then agreed to release the updates with a delay. The 0.4 version was published on F95 when the Patreons had been given the 0.5 version. Still, this wasn't good enough for the trolls on this site. So now the trolls become Patreons just so they can release the newest version on F95zone immediately when it's released there.

When I asked one of the trolls why he did this, his answer was "Because I can".

I have a full-time job. I have friends, family and other interests in my life. This project is taking way too much time away from things that I enjoy in life and if I need to fight troll who is trying their best to sabotage this project then it's just not worth it. However, I do feel bad about those people who have supported me from the start and was hoping to one day see my games finished.
I hope you find it in your heart to carry on with the story. As you said in the beginning it was one you wanted to tell. Think about it like this: the people who download from here are not all pirates. Many are looking for projects to support. I support some projects that I would never have heard of if I had never come to this board. There are many others as well. So in the long run, your game will benefit from being here. The ones who download from here would probably never have paid for your game sight unseen, but if even 5% of the traffic converts to a supporter you will see your following grow. Piracy is an inevitability. As you pointed out, it only takes one patron to leak it. The law of averages makes leaking a virtual certainty. So you have to embrace it. That's why many devs leak it themselves and skip the middleman.

Don't let the haters drag you down either. It sucks that such a high percentage of your interactions are initiated by miserable bastards, but as you said it is the same way you meet the people who appreciate your work. It is a big, fat, ugly cloud to be sure but it has a silver lining.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I hope you find it in your heart to carry on with the story. As you said in the beginning it was one you wanted to tell. Think about it like this: the people who download from here are not all pirates. Many are looking for projects to support. I support some projects that I would never have heard of if I had never come to this board. There are many others as well. So in the long run, your game will benefit from being here. The ones who download from here would probably never have paid for your game sight unseen, but if even 5% of the traffic converts to a supporter you will see your following grow. Piracy is an inevitability. As you pointed out, it only takes one patron to leak it. The law of averages makes leaking a virtual certainty. So you have to embrace it. That's why many devs leak it themselves and skip the middleman.

Don't let the haters drag you down either. It sucks that such a high percentage of your interactions are initiated by miserable bastards, but as you said it is the same way you meet the people who appreciate your work. It is a big, fat, ugly cloud to be sure but it has a silver lining.
Thank you for your support. As I've tried to say a few times I have never had any problem with people downloading the game for free. This is not about money or the number of Patreons. If people want to support the project then that's great. If not, then that's fine as well. There are many more important things to spend your money on than this game. My problem is that I wanted to create something exclusive for those who have supported me, but some people couldn't respect that. I thought sharing it with my Patrons was a nice way to do that, but unfortunately some people decided it wasn't acceptable. So now I need to decide if I'm going to share with selected people on Discord instead. At some point the game will be available for free on F95, but I don't want it to be up to trolls like Maltador to decide when that's going to be.

I also think the final product will be better if I can present the updates for people I trust and respect first before it's shown to the public. That will give me time to correct bugs and mistakes (And perhaps even put in extra paths/options). The game will also be better if I'm motivated and enjoy creating the game. When people go out of their way to sabotage or to provoke me, then that's not good for my motivation.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for your support. As I've tried to say a few times I have never had any problem with people downloading the game for free. This is not about money or the number of Patreons. If people want to support the project then that's great. If not, then that's fine as well. There are many more important things to spend your money on than this game. My problem is that I wanted to create something exclusive for those who have supported me, but some people couldn't respect that. I thought sharing it with my Patrons was a nice way to do that, but unfortunately some people decided it wasn't acceptable. So now I need to decide if I'm going to share with selected people on Discord instead. At some point the game will be available for free on F95, but I don't want it to be up to trolls like Maltador to decide when that's going to be.

I also think the final product will be better if I can present the updates for people I trust and respect first before it's shown to the public. That will give me time to correct bugs and mistakes (And perhaps even put in extra paths/options). The game will also be better if I'm motivated and enjoy creating the game. When people go out of their way to sabotage or to provoke me, then that's not good for my motivation.
If it is your intention to share special content with only a small select group you are not going to be able to use a mass distribution method such as discord et al. I support a creator who has a google drive that is invite only and if there is a small group of people who you can trust to not share your content you can invite them to this exclusive venue individually. Alternately, you can add these trusted patrons to an email list and send them the content directly. There are options to weed out the trolls. I fully understand how exposure to negativity and willful cruelty can weight you down when all you are trying to do is improve your craft and please the audience who actually cares.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
If it is your intention to share special content with only a small select group you are not going to be able to use a mass distribution method such as discord et al. I support a creator who has a google drive that is invite only and if there is a small group of people who you can trust to not share your content you can invite them to this exclusive venue individually. Alternately, you can add these trusted patrons to an email list and send them the content directly. There are options to weed out the trolls. I fully understand how exposure to negativity and willful cruelty can weight you down when all you are trying to do is improve your craft and please the audience who actually cares.
Yes, I'm sure there's several good ways to do this. Let's just hope the Patreons don't get upset if they don't get it first anymore.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, I'm sure there's several good ways to do this. Let's just hope the Patreons don't get upset if they don't get it first anymore.
I would think that people who want to support you do so because they want to support you and/or the game.

If they have the choice to wait a bit longer or you stop development, I think for many the choice is easy enough.

Many games are leaked her quite quickly. The more popular the game (= the more money it makes on Patreon) the quicker it gets leaked. Still it doesn't deter the supporters of those games and it probably won't deter your supporters as well, since you are a smaller dev with likely a more devoted fanbase.

May 7, 2021
I would think that people who want to support you do so because they want to support you and/or the game.

If they have the choice to wait a bit longer or you stop development, I think for many the choice is easy enough.

Many games are leaked her quite quickly. The more popular the game (= the more money it makes on Patreon) the quicker it gets leaked. Still it doesn't deter the supporters of those games and it probably won't deter your supporters as well, since you are a smaller dev with likely a more devoted fanbase.
xxerikxx, I know that, when I can actually put some money in (almost out of the Covid-induced hole), it will be because I like what I play and want to support it. Not because I want special access to anything.

Reactions: Yngling
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes