Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I just can't understand, why there is no walkthrough for this. Or WT mod. This game is really one of a kind, but a maze without a WT. So many other, less quality games have WT s or WT mods. Sad indeed.
There is no walkthrough, although the dev has shared hints to his patrons (and perhaps elsewhere.) The biggest is that if you treat Jenny horribly, she will be removed from you in Provo. By horribly, it means slapping her (and possibly requiring her to lick the floor). I tend to save the game at 'choice' menus, so I can go back and see what the other choice shows.
If Jenny is removed, there are other characters that essentially duplicate her mission.
You could even play the TEXT version of THS, and test out how your choices affect game play. The TEXT version has days and days more of the story that will eventually make it into this ILLUSTRATED version.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
There is no walkthrough, although the dev has shared hints to his patrons (and perhaps elsewhere.) The biggest is that if you treat Jenny horribly, she will be removed from you in Provo. By horribly, it means slapping her (and possibly requiring her to lick the floor). I tend to save the game at 'choice' menus, so I can go back and see what the other choice shows.
If Jenny is removed, there are other characters that essentially duplicate her mission.
You could even play the TEXT version of THS, and test out how your choices affect game play. The TEXT version has days and days more of the story that will eventually make it into this ILLUSTRATED version.
Wow thanks for the information. A genuinely like this game, even with it's maze like choices and yes, the Jenny part is rather bad but one of the understandable splits.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if it isn't there and the director is always fated to ultimately lose to the mc then what's the point of the tag? It seems very misleading in that case. Either people that hate NTR will completely avoid the game or constantly ask if it's avoidable or people specifically looking for that will come to this game thinking that's what they'll get.

Reactions: Yngling

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
* Waves white flag and carefully avoids stepping into the shit thats flying around *
Well, I don't know what all that is about. I just wanted to say that I expect to have some issues with Gregory Ross before the end of things!
* carefully steps out *
You may now resume your shit flinging or stiring or whatever is going on here, lol

Reactions: xxerikxx

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Not to start any rants.
I have no problem waiting until any Dev releases a public version of their work here. It gives them feed back and gets their work noticed by posting it here on F95.
Personalty, I will download the game/novel as soon as it is posted here; for to the best of my knowledge when it is posted here it has been released publicly by that Dev. I do not condone releasing it earlier then the public release date, but that is not going to stop me from downloading it when it becomes available here on F95.
I will not go looking for an early release if I know when the public release date is. That said all Devs could post, on the main post of their work, when the next public release date is going to be. That way we would know if someone released it early without that Dev's permission, and let us know when to expect an update. Even if the next release date is unknown, a question mark for the public release data lets us know you don't have a set date of releases yet, and when you do you can update it to let us know it is coming soon.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I think it's sad I'm not allowed to share this with my Patreons first, because then it will give us time to find bugs and fix mistakes before the F95zone release. This leads to me not being able to share the game with my Patreons when the artist is finished with it, everyone will have to wait longer and ending up getting a game with lower quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masoot

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Not Have Info, yes? Brah, when i need dounload this game and see,
how moch fap-fap materail have this, 0.6* version and think drop it or not....
You can't expect the guy who published this to create a changelog. I bet he didn't even played the update himself.

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
* Waves white flag and carefully avoids stepping into the shit thats flying around *
Well, I don't know what all that is about. I just wanted to say that I expect to have some issues with Gregory Ross before the end of things!
* carefully steps out *
You may now resume your shit flinging or stiring or whatever is going on here, lol
Nice to see someone actually commenting on the story in this thread (y)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes