MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And in the latest update Angelina stated in her thoughts that she sees the MC as her real father
Yeah, Everything leads to this because for Angelina only Mc is important, be it a father or a loved one. Moreover, this is their partial story... also previous updates Mc had a dream where he plays with little Angelina and he sees her as a real daughter))) it will be very interesting when her real father appears, and Mc will protect her from him even more, the main thing is that Dev keeps the game in an interesting direction and partly with a beautiful story

Reactions: Asedor
Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, Everything leads to this because for Angelina only Mc is important, be it a father or a loved one. Moreover, this is their partial story... also previous updates Mc had a dream where he plays with little Angelina and he sees her as a real daughter))) it will be very interesting when her real father appears, and Mc will protect her from him even more, the main thing is that Dev keeps the game in an interesting direction and partly with a beautiful story
I don't see this happening " it will be very interesting when her real father appears, and Mc will protect her from him even more," he abandoned both Angelina and her mom so i don't see why would he come back 18 years later

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't see this happening " it will be very interesting when her real father appears, and Mc will protect her from him even more," he abandoned both Angelina and her mom so i don't see why would he come back 18 years later
Perhaps there are mysteries that we still don’t know for sure and these are connected between Angelina’s father and Violet... so he might want to take away what belongs to him (in his opinion) so Mc is rightfully obliged to fight for daughter he raised her )

Apr 30, 2023
Perhaps there are mysteries that we still don’t know for sure and these are connected between Angelina’s father and Violet... so he might want to take away what belongs to him (in his opinion) so Mc is rightfully obliged to fight for daughter he raised her )
Sure there is a possibility but in that case i don't know why the MC who is supposedely a well connected actor with all that money did not make the effort to hire a private investigator to look for Angelina's biological father for the possibility that Angelina might want to meet him in the future , even though she said that she does not want to see him

Reactions: Maviarab

wizogames

Nov 12, 2018
Made an incest patch. Superficially ran through the script without delving into the plot.
version: [0.19] will work with future versions. If you spot any lines or a scene with the new content that should be changed, let me know.
feature: Eng only. Changes all conversations/references about the biological father, makes mc the biological father.
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Any chance to get the patch updated? I'm running v0.21 with v0.19 ipatch, and noticed lines about step-dad and "not my real dad" still in there. Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your work and time!

Edit: I see the discussions now, apparently there's going to be some appearance by the real father? Not sure how this fits in the story, but appreciate your time looking into it regardless.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Any chance to get the patch updated? I'm running v0.21 with v0.19 ipatch, and noticed lines about step-dad and "not my real dad" still in there. Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your work and time!
you do realise that the actual dad is ganna show up further in the story right?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played it for a long time, so, I started again but I have one question: who are the LIs or the girls/women MC will have some kind of sexual relationship?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I was hoping that someone would update this mod for v0.19, but that didn't end up happening, so I did it myself. Attached below is my WT+ mod of sirnightwolf's edit of JokerLeader's WT mod of xxerikxx's The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.18] which I updated to include the latest updates from JokerLeader's WT mod of xxerikxx's The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.19]. I also added some scripts and features from old versions of the WT mod back into it, a copy of the Transparent Text Box mod, the new save/load menu navigation controls I recently added to my WT+ mod of The Roommate, an update to the save naming feature to make it an optional note, a rough dialog portrait of the player character I made by cutting out his head from a game render of him in front of a blue background, and a small number of spelling and grammar corrections and scene transition fixes.
I just finished an update to my WT+ mod of sirnightwolf's edit of JokerLeader's WT mod of xxerikxx's The Higher Society Illustrated to give it support for v0.21 of the game. I've attached it below.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 910 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Sorry, I'm not really cool with Angelina getting fucked with a strap-on! Licking & scissoring is one thing but that crosses the line for me to continue supporting this game! No matter which route you choose a dick is going inside your little girl...
MC watched it but never addressed it as her MASTER and I'm not fucking impressed!!! It would be ok if Angelina wore the strap-on but Sophia wearing it is Cucking MC and undermining his authority... Angelina should have said NO!

Somebody needs to pay bigtime!

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, I'm not really cool with Angelina getting fucked with a strap-on! Licking & scissoring is one thing but that crosses the line for me to continue supporting this game! No matter which route you choose a dick is going inside your little girl...
MC watched it but never addressed it as her MASTER and I'm not fucking impressed!!! It would be ok if Angelina wore the strap-on but Sophia wearing it is Cucking MC and undermining his authority... Angelina should have said NO!

Somebody needs to pay bigtime!
WTF.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, just finished two backlogged updates, better as always! xxerikxx (y):sneaky:

It was a calm and atmospheric update with no tension except with the mystery of Violet. I also like the storyline with Mila and Sophia besides Angelina, these two girls are also very attached to Mc (if of course we are on their path).
I also liked Angelina’s devotion to her stepfather, it is clear that this is a story more about a stepdaughter and a stepfather, she is always ready to support him and even shows the love that she can give him more than a wife. Looking forward to further events! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE and xxerikxx

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Some people has been worried that the new AI-pictures will replace renders and animations. Don't worry, the illustrated version will not be affected. We're still producing the illustrated version the same way as before. The new AI-picture will only be used in the Text-based version of the game.

In the next version of the illustrated version Mila and MC has traveled to Temecula to visit David's grave. In Temecula they will also discover something that will take the story in a new direction...

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes