TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Am I just too Boomer-adjacent to understand how Mixdrop is supposed to work? Cuz all that happens every time you click download is a spam tab opens up to some other random website.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Am I just too Boomer-adjacent to understand how Mixdrop is supposed to work? Cuz all that happens every time you click download is a spam tab opens up to some other random website.
its mixdrop ads just close it and hit download again (3rd click should start download)

Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
I'm so very disappointed in the direction you've taken THS. Losing ongoing interactions with favorite characters for basic ass characters with bigger tits was a slap in the face to those who supported you and your art style (being comprised of mostly petite original characters). Now you won't even do your own art, you'd rather plug in keywords and have a pc spit out an image you can copy paste. I just wish I wasn't a dumb fuck who subbed to you for so long or at least stopped supporting your project 8 months ago. Before you started taking everything that made this story great and turned it into the dumpster fire it is today

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm so very disappointed in the direction you've taken THS. Losing ongoing interactions with favorite characters for basic ass characters with bigger tits was a slap in the face to those who supported you and your art style (being comprised of mostly petite original characters). Now you won't even do your own art, you'd rather plug in keywords and have a pc spit out an image you can copy paste. I just wish I wasn't a dumb fuck who subbed to you for so long or at least stopped supporting your project 8 months ago. Before you started taking everything that made this story great and turned it into the dumpster fire it is today
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the direction the story is taking. I wrote in the description of the game that this game would be focused around Angelina and her relationship with her stepfather (MC). So it shouldn't come as a surprise that we're focusing more and more about their relationship. That also include how their relationship affects their family and friends. After returning from Provo it's natural that Angelina's friends will become more important characters. Jenny and Sophia was major characters in the beginning of the game and I can understand that you're disappointed that they now seem to have less important roles. Since I had a very slow build with Angelina and MC, Sophia and Jenny did a very important job in the beginning of this story. Now Sophia lives in New York with her girlfriend and Jenny lives with her sister/Master, it's therefor not natural that they have interactions with MC and Angelina every day.

You seem to have misunderstood something when it comes to the art. Nothing have changed when it comes to the illustrated version. The guy that I've hired to create renders and animations is still making the same art as before. If anything I would say that he has become a lot better since the beginning of the game.

I think what's confusing you is that I'm putting in some AI-pictures in the Text-based version of the game. That version has never had any original art and very few people have been playing it. I think the AI-pictures will be a big upgrade for that version, and it will not affect the illustrated version at all.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes