xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Too many times, Dev's on this site, add random (fake) tags to their game to attract more players. And it's just wrong.

I hope we don't need a moderator here to remove a fake tag, right?
This is the most stupid accusation so far. Dev's do not put in fake tags to attract players. Why would we have any interest in having players play the game if this is not the kind of game they like?

When I released the game I believe that I had 4 tags. These gave a good understanding of what kind of game this is. Unfortunately players on this site loves to complain to the moderators every time they find a trace of something that there is a tag for. A big game like this therefor ends up with a bunch of tags and based on the tags nobody understand what kind of game this is. As an example many players will stay away from this game because it has NTR tag. This game has very little NTR and that tag gives players wrong expectations for the game.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
THS, Illustrated v.0.22

The Update dropped a few days ago. It is no longer listed as Early Access [on Patreon] so I assume it's Final now.

EDIT: Still listed as Early Access on subscribestar so who knows.
Let the Patreons play the game and let us fix whatever bugs they rapport to us. Then we can release a bug-free update on F95zone. Every time people release unfinished updates on f95zone they create a lot of extra work for us who are trying to create a game. It also slows down the process so it will take longer between each update. Please show some respect and wait until we release the update.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That or like they have on some mods on Nexus Mods when they have required for the mod to work is; reading comprehension.
yeah i can get that people have difference based on opinions, but a few people understand so little what their saying sometimes, that it just makes them look ignorant or stupid ,in the worst cases straight up delusional

there aren't that many but they leave such a heavy impression that its seems more common then it actually is

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Let the Patreons play the game and let us fix whatever bugs they rapport to us. Then we can release a bug-free update on F95zone. Every time people release unfinished updates on f95zone they create a lot of extra work for us who are trying to create a game. It also slows down the process so it will take longer between each update. Please show some respect and wait until we release the update.
I have no problem waiting, but what is your normal Release Schedule? As in how long from the time Patreon's get the Early Access version until you post the bug-free version on F95?

I find that when a Developer provides a reasonable wait time for a free public version to come out, that their game is much less likely to be leaked early. With that being said, can you provide us with a specific date that you will share the update here?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I have no problem waiting, but what is your normal Release Schedule? As in how long from the time Patreon's get the Early Access version until you post the bug-free version on F95?

I find that when a Developer provides a reasonable wait time for a free public version to come out, that their game is much less likely to be leaked early. With that being said, can you provide us with a specific date that you will share the update here?
No, I can't. Just like I can't give my Patreons a date when the next update will be released there.

It depends on how much that needs to be fixed, and if we can find the time to work on this game. Both me and the guy who does the renders/animations has work, family and other responsibilities. We release stuff as soon as we're satisfied with the product.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Why don't you read first about the tags?
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
It's not a fake tag.....

Also, the real Dad is going to show up, so the incest patch is moot anyway.
I'm glad that the f95zone tag also include not related by blood. I can totally understand that some people who don't like incest stories get uncomfortable with MC's relationship with Angelina. Yes, I know that we can always use the relationship between Lucy/Jenny or perhaps other sisters later in the story as an "excuse" for the tag. But for me incest is a big theme in this story and the players needs to be warned about that before they start playing.

Incest, ageplay, male domination, corruption, male protagonist and perhaps lesbians are the tags that I feel describe this game. All the other tags are just confusing and gives players the wrong understanding of what kind of game this is.

Unfortunately if you don't put in 100 more tags in a game like this then players will spam the comment section and complain to the moderators.

Reactions: imzahai
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes