MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is there anything between Sophie and the director yet in the game (route depending), or only MC and … well every girl in the VN

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Fun with spoiler on spoiler :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with the amount of forceful sex in the game i would have thought Sophia could have worked’ herself up via de director. Pity, i would have liked a route like that. Not a relationship, but just being young,
new and naïef. Why would she sleep with him in one bed are my thoughts then

Reactions: Mediocre and Bruno3

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow ... i love the smooth way the story is flowing .... renders are awesome .... your leaving me wanting more ... awesome work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

one day when my retirement goes up more ... i'll be able to support a few of you great Dev's :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just wish the animations could improve a bit
the sex scenes, both the vag and anal scenes is like he sticks it in and then it does not move, but the character jerks up and down, back and forth or side to side, while the dick look like it is glued in the same place :O

I dont expect animations like some of the great games, but would be nice if the dick goes "ball deep" and then almost out again and then in again :p

beside the animations, I like it so far
I think I even heard this game mentioned in another game? maybe the same dev?

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Whats the deal with the unavoidable Director molesting/possibly raping Sophia? I mean they never show it but its heavily implied with the Director giving her drinks and massaging her till she falls asleep. Is there no way to avoid this I mean Angelina knows the Director is giving her sleeping pills but never says anything is really strange and annoying because every girl knows thats a huge red flag.

Reactions: bigphil963

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Whats the deal with the unavoidable Director molesting/possibly raping Sophia? I mean they never show it but its heavily implied with the Director giving her drinks and massaging her till she falls asleep. Is there no way to avoid this I mean Angelina knows the Director is giving her sleeping pills but never says anything is really strange and annoying because every girl knows thats a huge red flag.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Right...so no way to stop it. Its one thing to learn about it after the fact and completely different to know its actively happening. Guess Ill start a new playthrough and see if its any different cutting Sophia out which will be weird sinse shes a huge part of the story. Bums me out but still a great story.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I think it's sad I'm not allowed to share this with my Patreons first, because then it will give us time to find bugs and fix mistakes before the F95zone release. This leads to me not being able to share the game with my Patreons when the artist is finished with it, everyone will have to wait longer and ending up getting a game with lower quality than I would prefer.
You are allowed, and you are doing just that. However I feel it's disingenuous to assume that every Patron who shares your work has ill intent. Perhaps they just want to get something they like in front of as many eyeballs as possible so it can become the most quality product it can be. They wouldn't be totally wrong; more players means more fans, more fans means more free quality assurance, more QA means a more quality product, and a more quality product means more supporters.

You know you have something good here, why worry so much about who gets to play it first or not? I get that maybe you feel that you need to provide value for your supporters, but ( and I can only speak for myself here, though I feel it's generally true.. ) those that support financially already get the value they wanted by knowing their money makes it to someone whose work they enjoy. Likewise I feel that those who currently cannot financially support what they enjoy are more than happy to contribute in some other way, whether it be creative feedback, bug finding and reporting, creating mods or what have you. Even, sharing it again with others who may not have the means to access it otherwise.

I'm just of the mind that culture ( yes, smut is culture! ) should be allowed to reach the largest amount of people it can. Sadly we almost always end up with capitalism getting in the way of that.

Looking forward to the finished product -- which I will purchase because I enjoyed what little I played of the pirated 'demo'. The vast majority of this thread is enjoying what we 'stole' and want to see you succeed. Just some of us are bit more defensive about being shamed for it. Best of luck to you :)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Looking forward to the finished product -- which I will purchase because I enjoyed what little I played of the pirated 'demo'. The vast majority of this thread is enjoying what we 'stole' and want to see you succeed. Just some of us are bit more defensive about being shamed for it. Best of luck to you :)
Thanks. I also hope that I can deliver a finished product one day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and Yngling
Jun 28, 2018
Loving this great game so far, animations could definitely be better, but that didn't stop me from playing it for about 12 hours straight. I was glued to the plot and character development. Very nice job and can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work xxerikxx!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The vast majority of devs get few paying customers and a very few get a "shit ton" of paying customers. So yes, in aggregate, this site does get devs a shit ton of paying customers.
And what do you think how many of these devs would have gotten not a single patron if not for sites like F95? You absolutely underestimate the amount of exposure sites like this give to devs and how many on this site support devs.

Your reasoning is a huge stretch of the imagination. Those that freeload (ie. steal) have no intention of paying. Why should they, if every episode is released free here? Those that want to support the dev, pretty much know it after viewing a short demo, or just enough of the game, to make a decision and know if it is worth paying for. Does a person need 5 episodes/chapters/updates to come to a decision to support with money? How about 10 episodes? 20? Anyone who sees a few episodes and does not chip in money to the dev, is stealing from them. They are abetting the crime of the thief who stole it and posted it on a pirate site (they took it without permission).
Here we go again with you underestimating how many people from sites like this support devs financially. What you also don't understand is that there are not few of these evil freeloaders on this site that help devs in other ways than money like coding, proofreading or even when they have issues with the renderengine they use and so on.

Having users actually pay for fair use would just ruin the whole market? You mean the whole market of stealing from devs! I have no problem with tens of thousands of freeloaders being ruined, and being forced to pay the dev a fair amount for their work, after the user gets a fair taste of their work, if they continue to view the stolen work, update after update.
I know of Devs who DO share their work for free here, and continue in business. The dev of The Higher Society, xxxerikxxx, has stated over and over he has no problem sharing his work here, for free, on his own terms. The only problem he has is having the work stolen and shared with everyone before he feels it is ready to be shared here.
I support (with money) a dev who decided to email an individualized (serial number) release update to each patron, because of WIP releases were getting shared by thieves here and not working properly. He was getting slammed for that, due to no fault of his own. He also releases his VN here for free. I also follow a dev who has no means of me supporting him--he does it as a hobby. And, I have followed quite a few devs who quit, because they got disillusioned with the impact of pirate sites to their bottom line.
A lot of players want to see how the project evolves before they support a dev, because they feel that they got "betrayed" by devs in the past when they put something into their VN's that said players didn't like. Oh yeah i've seen enough devs who quit because they didn't make money after they first released their product on a pirate site, people weren't impressed and didn't become patrons but i also know several devs where the exact oposite happened.

What does a dev lose when his stuff gets uploaded here? Potential supporters? If that would be the case, why would so many devs release their projects here by themselfs? Oh maybe because this is a huge site that brings a lot of exposure and with that also supporters.

Now is it annoying for a dev when his stuff gets leaked when he does it anyway later on or when alpha versions get leaked? Sure but thats how piracy sites work and it's useless to get angry about it. The only option you have is to ban the person, from your patreon or SS, if you know who leaked it.

Also if you want to continue this discussion you have to either make a thread in offtopic or write me a DM because we are far offtopic and these posts might disappear sooner or later.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Those that freeload (ie. steal) have no intention of paying. Why should they, if every episode is released free here?
The reality is that even AAA games get leaked and can be downloaded easily for free.

Although I am sure that the shareholders of AAA companies hate piracy, they still make more than enough money.

For example, Activision Blizzard made a profit of 3.3 billion dollars last year.

And I don't think that people buy those games to "support the dev" because the devs are mostly nameless salary slaves.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can someone tell me if the 6th preview picture, d09 hotel, is from a dream sequence, fan made, or something else? I don't remember having the chance to have sex with the daughter yet in the game...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can someone tell me if the 6th preview picture, d09 hotel, is from a dream sequence, fan made, or something else? I don't remember having the chance to have sex with the daughter yet in the game...
That's not the daughter, that's the receptionist of the hotel.
The scene is for the path where Jenny is gone.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes