xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Any news about this error?? xxerikxx . Any solutions?? I could not play the at all. Any solution is good. Please help. I am feeling leftout
The guy who is making the illustrated version for me says: "You don't need the renpy program (renpy-7.3.5-sdk) to play the game. Open the game with the Thehighersociety.exe."

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I have no idea how i missed this game before but i love it. I'm not much into bdsm usually but the story and gorgeous models makes it work. Can't wait to see what's next.
The illustrated version is about 7-10 days behind the non-illustrated version, so you can *read* about what happens next right now, prior to the next release of the illustrated version. AFAIK, no other DEV has released a text version first, followed by the illustrated version of the same VN.

Reactions: titouille313
Feb 12, 2021
very nice n long update, with a lot of story content...but NO sex scenes?? :cry::cry::cry: since this update was so story based, it would really be appreciated if the next one was h-scene based, n we can see as many people fucking as possible :unsure::cool:

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx When will you officially release the next updates of both "The Higher Society" here on F95.
If I had any control over it then the next update would have been when the game is completed. Probably around summer/fall 2023.

Last edited:

Nocturnus666

Mar 18, 2019
load a game and then open console and copy paste $ gallery_unlock('g#') then change the # to number it will not work on main menu or in the gallery, you have to be in the game when you unlock it
how do i open the console i cant make this to work

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I noticed an error: there is no "d14 cliff 10a" image. The game just shows "d14 cliff 10b", which means when Angelique goes cliff diving, she suddenly goes back to wearing the outfit she literally just stripped out of for a frame, then has it back off in the next render. There should be a 10a image where she is in her underwear in that scene, but there isn't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Before say anything I want to make it clear that I'm not complaining and I don't intend to start a war about NTR/Non-NTR, personally I like it but I want to ask this so I don't have false expectations about this VN and know if I can play two times or more getting the NTR path and the Non-NTR and not just one.
I liked so far, but my "concern" would be if the NTR is the only true path, because the looks like is happening even if you don't see it, Gregory Ross was drugging Sophia, so is pretty obvious that, in those days he had sex with her at least one time, or that would be the obvious assumption.
If in that time he didn't fucked her, all that part of the story would be a little anticlimatic, at least for me, because the VN is happening in a realistic world and the characters act like a real people would act in that situations, even the sicks characters. If you tell me that Ross drugged her just to undress her and jerk off looking at her, or to get a blowjob, he just did little things when he could fuck her, it will kind of... "mehh".

Aside that when you have the breakfast the first day in the hotel, Ross "advice" Sophia to not tell people that they share a bedroom, then Sophia thinks "I really hope that nobody suspects that i've been given this role because I had sex with Ross". The way she say that makes you think that she actually got the role because she had sex with the director, to that looks like an error, because later her actitudes she shows that she has zero intentions in have sex with him. Maybe she wanted to say "I really hope nobody think that I got this role because I had sex with him"??
There is no NTR route and the flaw in your assumption about Gregory Ross & Sophia is that Sophia's Mom wanted to accompany her young daughter on the trip but Gregory Ross assured her that he would look after her. (Yes I'm sure with lusty hand wringing) But if Sophia is a virgin when she goes to bed and wakes up not one in the morning, I'm sure the authorities would be involved! So that is why Gregory is renting hookers & probably wanking off on Sophia's face/body at night, at worst using her mouth.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is no NTR route and the flaw in your assumption about Gregory Ross & Sophia is that Sophia's Mom wanted to accompany her young daughter on the trip but Gregory Ross assured her that he would look after her. (Yes I'm sure with lusty hand wringing) But if Sophia is a virgin when she goes to bed and wakes up not one in the morning, I'm sure the authorities would be involved! So that is why Gregory is renting hookers & probably wanking off on Sophia's face/body at night, at worst using her mouth.
I've been not trying to dwell on what is happening in the room with Ross, but all of those prospects are quite hideous. No commentary on if it qualifies as NTR or not, but it is unimpeachably repugnant. I'm certain that even that level of violation could put him in handcuffs.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Sophia had a boyfriend before she ended up in a relationship with Chloe, so Sophia is not a virgin. However Gregory probably didn't do anything with Sophia beside some grooming and eventually some touching. If someone likes to pretend that he did go further while she was drugged then they can of course pretend that, but there's nothing in the written story that should indicate that something more happened.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I've been not trying to dwell on what is happening in the room with Ross, but all of those prospects are quite hideous. No commentary on if it qualifies as NTR or not, but it is unimpeachably repugnant. I'm certain that even that level of violation could put him in handcuffs.
I think players should be more worried about Angelina than Sophia. But you should of course find a way to avoid this happening to your daughter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think players should be more worried about Angelina than Sophia. But you should of course find a way to avoid this happening to your daughter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing her she is only pretending to be asleep lol. But the biggest crime is that leopard print bedspread. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes