Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
Can we just take a moment to thank the dev for these valuable insights into advanced social interaction.

Player: Why did Jenny leave me? I don't understand what I could possibly have done wrong!
Dev: Try not spitting in her face.
Player: Oh OK... didn't think about that. Thanks!

Without this developer so many people would be losing friends all throughout their lives without once realizing it was because they were spitting in people's faces.

:cool: :p:giggle:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can we just take a moment to thank the dev for these valuable insights into advanced social interaction.

Player: Why did Jenny leave me? I don't understand what I could possibly have done wrong!
Dev: Try not spitting in her face.
Player: Oh OK... didn't think about that. Thanks!

Without this developer so many people would be losing friends all throughout their lives without once realizing it was because they were spitting in people's faces.

:cool: :p:giggle:
I slap them around whenever they displease me, and they end up calling the cops...
Good thing my brother is the police chief! (y)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
From what I can see there is already lesbian stuff planned for the daughter, as she already had a dream with Jenny. Would love some stuff between her and her mom as well in the far future
In the dialogue with the MC, however, he can dissuade or encourage the daughter with regards to lesbian experimentation. I obviously chose encourage, and it's too soon to tell but it seems that further lesbian stuff could avoidable, if so desired.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Did Sophia just get raped on the plane?
Is there any way to keep the director away from Sophia?

I don't want a creep like that to have sexual contact with any of the women.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
I got a few questions:

1- Is this the only version of this game with pictures right? Because there is another game with the same name here on f95.

2- on patreon, the creator says he brings monthly updates with usually 3 days of the story, are they text-based?

2.1- is this the last version for now from this game?

Thanks for anyone who can/will answer

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I got a few questions:

1- Is this the only version of this game with pictures right? Because there is another game with the same name here on f95.

2- on patreon, the creator says he brings monthly updates with usually 3 days of the story, are they text-based?

2.1- is this the last version for now from this game?

Thanks for anyone who can/will answer
1) Yes this is the only version with picture. I write a text-based version that is also published on F95zone. Then then I have an artist who is doing the illustrated version for me.

2) We try to bring monthly updates. We have tried to do three days of gameplay, but two days of gameplay each month of the illustrated version is more realistic. sometimes I manage to write 3-4 days of gameplay for the text-based version.

3) The Patreons have received the 0.4 version of the illustarted version and will soon be given the 0.19 version of the text-based version.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was quite fun, though I wonder if you always lose Jenny, or if I'd been a bit to frisky with her...

lahaaj

Jul 1, 2021
just became a patron. played up to 0.3 and I really like the game. going to play 0.4 later.
xxerikxx I have few question regarding incest, if you don't mind

So at first play through i was skimming texts, (really wish I didn't) and after a while I started to enjoy the game so I restarted the game from beginning. it was then I realized the Angela is actually a step daughter.

So my questions are:
1) Is there any chance you will make a patch to make step daughter to actual daughter? or is the actual father gonna make an appearance? and if not:
will you mind if someone makes a patch to make step daughter to biological and upload it in here?

2)you said incest will play a major role in this game, it is actually stepcest and its only with the step daughter right?

anyway thanks for this amazing game, and sorry for my bad english.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hi Glad you're liking the game. Your English is probably better than mine but thanks to proofreading the game is playable :)

1) No, I will not make a path with an alternate reality. You can influence his personality by the choices you make in the game, but you can not change the backstory. Angelina has never met her biological father and as far as she's concerned MC is her father.

If someone wants to make an alternate story based on my story then they should create their own thread for that.

2) I consider MC's relationship with Angelina incest and therefor have the tag in the game. If someone doesn't feel that it's incest then I don't care. I think more people would be irritated if the tag wasn't there.

lahaaj

Jul 1, 2021
Hi Glad you're liking the game. Your English is probably better than mine but thanks to proofreading the game is playable :)
don't get me wrong, if it is incest I actually prefer non-blood-related incest.
its just that I felt NTR'D when I found out that the daughter is actually not his, because it reminded me of a certain cheating wife story line in a tv show. that show really fucked me up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
since then I try to avoid heavy ntr stuff, but light/comedy and lesbian ntr is fun though.

Its all my fault for skimming and not reading the overview. stupid me :LOL::LOL:..going to sleep, hopefully when i wake up I won't feel NTR'D and forget about that tv show.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
don't get me wrong, if it is incest I actually prefer non-blood-related incest.
its just that I felt NTR'D when I found out that the daughter is actually not his, because it reminded me of a certain cheating wife story line in a tv show. that show really fucked me up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
since then I try to avoid heavy ntr stuff, but light/comedy and lesbian ntr is fun though.

Its all my fault for skimming and not reading the overview. stupid me :LOL::LOL:..going to sleep, hopefully when i wake up I won't feel NTR'D and forget about that tv show.
Actual incest is prohibited/forbidden on Patreon. The Dev cannot officially support any mod, etc., that changes the story to actual incest.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes