Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I just started the new update. Is there anyway to keep from losing Jenny as a trainee or is that part of the game that cant be changed.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Was the second chance ever made into a game or did it stay at the illustration level. It looked like it could have been a real good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Was the second chance ever made into a game or did it stay at the illustration level. It looked like it could have been a real good game.
Thanks. 2nd Chance is so far just a text-based game. We did make a pilot for it as a illustrated game, but it was too expensive to create a full game. However some people liked it and talked me into creating a Patreon to try to raise money to get the entire game illustrated. THS is a game that I'm making for my Patreons and it looks like we one day may have enough money to hire an artist for 2nd Chance.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have truly enjoyed the game so far. In particular, Jenny! One of my favorite characters out of any VN.
I have been looking for the character asset used for Jenny. I thought it was Tamara (on the Daz store). But the more I work with that asset, I just don't see the resemblance. Does anyone know which asset is used? Thank you in advance! Jenny.jpg View attachment Tamara_character_daz3d.webp

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I have truly enjoyed the game so far. In particular, Jenny! One of my favorite characters out of any VN.
I have been looking for the character asset used for Jenny. I thought it was Tamara (on the Daz store). But the more I work with that asset, I just don't see the resemblance. Does anyone know which asset is used? Thank you in advance! View attachment 1637173 View attachment 1637175
It's Rorie from SASE:

1644131117813.png

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
actually, no bad choices but some choices (be strict when punish Jenny or forgive) unlock different scenes

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes