Oct 10, 2017
The "Marketing strategy" was to post a demo and make people aware that we are creating an illustrated version of the game, and that this game i exclusively for Patreons. We are releasing the text-based version of the game on F95 so hopefully that will make some people interested in seeing this develop into a visual novel.
You forgot to mention that your "Marketing startegy" also includes calling people idiots and threatening Patreons. Quite a revolutionary strategy is I may say so myself.

Untitled.png

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
You forgot to mention that your "Marketing startegy" also includes calling people idiots and threatening Patreons. Quite a revolutionary strategy is I may say so myself.

View attachment 1594648
I have never been threatening anyone. I'm just being honest. I have spent so much time on this the last 3-4 years and taken so much abuse from trolls on F95zone, that if people want to sabotage this project then I don't have the energy to continue this. The only reason why I started a Patreon was because people on F95 wanted pictures for The 2nd Chance. I don't need those pictures. Creating a story was a lot more fun before I started posting on F95zone.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

View attachment 1594648
Relax man...

The dev is here to communicate with the fan base. And he/she made it clear enough what they are trying to achieve. It's unconventional, but, hey, it's up to the dev to decide. Just like it's up to us to pirate the game, if we can, but since there don't seem to be leaks we have to accept it the way it is.

If you have a problem with that, the game or the dev, you are free to leave the thread and find another game which is more to your liking.

Oct 10, 2017
Relax man...

The dev is here to communicate with the fan base. And he/she made it clear enough what they are trying to achieve. It's unconventional, but, hey, it's up to the dev to decide. Just like it's up to us to pirate the game, if we can, but since there don't seem to be leaks we have to accept it the way it is.

If you have a problem with that, the game or the dev, you are free to leave the thread and find another game which is more to your liking.
I mean, of course he has every right to do whatever he wants with his game, just as much right as I have to show how rude he is.

If he has a problem with that, the forum or it’s users, then he’s free to leave the forum and find another platform which is more to his liking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and MickMalone

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I mean, of course he has every right to do whatever he wants with his game, just as much right as I have to show how rude he is.

If he has a problem with that, the forum or it’s users, then he’s free to leave the forum and find another platform which is more to his liking.
Another platform? If the project comes to an end then why should I go to another platform?

Reactions: sava75

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Well, personally I like it if devs are participating in the game thread and the forums in general.

Even though I can't financially support games that I like, I can still show support as well as give founded critique in order to improve the game, for whatever that is worth.

You can claim that a dev has no more rights in his "own" game thread than any other user but I have a different opinion.

I also fully understand it if a dev does get tired of constant nagging about this or that. The topic of why the dev chose this way of marketing the game has been discussed, the dev has clearly stated his position, others, including myself, have critised that.

But ultimately there is nothing more to do. The dev decided that this is how it will be. If someone does decide to leak the latest version, it will undoubtedly end up here and I will happily download it, because that is the nature of this forum.

So, in short, further debate is pointless and just tiring for everybody. As I said, I hope the devs (xxerikxx but also others) do not get tired too much and leave the forum because that will eventually hurt the community.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Why?
Seems like creative loafing. (I'm not opposed to loafing, it just doesn't happen to make you many fans or give you cash)
Text or pictures, finish one project before you redo it please.
I have no idea what you're trying to say

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Let's call it a test and see if it has the effect you predicted...
it worked for me XD

I like to test things first andI think if they are worth supporting i will do so. Of course I can not speak for anyone else but I am sure there a re quite a few people like me here.

The thing about support is that there are sooooooo many games and many of them are in early stages or take months and months until the next update. With some Games like AWAM I personally do not mind. But since there are so many games each day here. It becomes more slective.

I like the concept of the game but since I do not like text based stuff I do not know how it will go. So we will see XD

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Fuck. I was really hoping she would ask Daddy for her first kiss.
I was unbelievably angry at Jenny. I wanted to kick the bitch out for daring to touch what is mine and steal her first kiss from me. Does things like this keep happening in the VN? I don't like love interest going behind MC's back. If MC chooses to give them permission that's one thing, but if not and it still happens, that kills my interest.
Jenny is under training and she will do some mistake that the MC can punish her for. Kissing his daughter without permission will be the most serious "crime" she commits and you as a player will get the opportunity to punish her for that. She will learn from her mistakes and not do anything sexual with Angelina without your permission. MC will be the first person to lick Angelinas pussy, the first person she has sex with and the only male she'll have sex with in this story. However she will not ask for her fathers permission the first time she has sex with a girl.

Michawaiting

Jan 14, 2018
Finaly we got the THS illustrated 0.2 for free. THX. I agree with the Opinion that you can make a win win Situation if you post updates here in shorter terms . You will create more Patreons to support you because they like the game. THS is a cool Story about Fetishes, BDSM and Dom/Sub Story and other Kinky Stuff . I like it and know there are much more People . And more People who like it will create more Support . Ignore the Trolls and do what you like but more Subscribers and Patreons will give you more Possibillitys to create more Content of both of your fabolous Games . How i said before a win win Situation. Go on pls and show us more of your work.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
[Ren'Py] The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.2] [xxerikxx]

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes