MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why do devs have to make MC's so naive? I feel like the MC has to be the dumbest person in the game for not processing what's happening between the creepy director and Sophia. I hope the MC gets to punch him in the face.
Apparently you're playing in the middle of the story right now? then I advise you not to give up and you will see the real Mc. ;)

Reactions: xxerikxx

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Apparently you're playing in the middle of the story right now? then I advise you not to give up and you will see the real Mc. ;)
I did get further in the game and it was very satisfying to get the option to punch that guy in the face. Part of the reason I haven't played this game is because of the ntr tag. Most of the time those types of games give the option to avoid it, but have learned that certain choices in games will lead to stuff that I hate seeing in games. So far, it's been a pretty good game although I'm disappointed that the MC isn't Angelica's biological dad. Not sure what the point of having an incest tag if it's not actually in the game.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
So far, it's been a pretty good game although I'm disappointed that the MC isn't Angelica's biological dad. Not sure what the point of having an incest tag if it's not actually in the game.
First of all it's to warn those who are sensitive to incest that the theme is heavily teased in the game. They have been living together since the day Angelina was born. He is the only father Angelina has ever known and MC has raised her as his own daughter. A big part of the game is about the ethical dilemma around being father and daughter. The Incest tag is in my opinion one of the most relevant tags that describe the game. If you're uncomfortable with incest then you're most likely uncomfortable with this game and should be warned.

F95zone's definitions of incest does not separate between blood-related or not either.

There's also sex between blood-related sisters in the game.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
First of all it's to warn those who are sensitive to incest that the theme is heavily teased in the game. They have been living together since the day Angelina was born. He is the only father Angelina has ever known and MC has raised her as his own daughter. A big part of the game is about the ethical dilemma around being father and daughter. The Incest tag is in my opinion one of the most relevant tags that describe the game. If you're uncomfortable with incest then you're most likely uncomfortable with this game and should be warned.

F95zone's definitions of incest does not separate between blood-related or not either.

There's also sex between blood-related sisters in the game.
Incest tags are my bread and butter when I'm playing games. Your right that people do have different opinions about what constitutes incest or not.

Reactions: xxerikxx

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
About the NTR route, or at least scenes, to go that way i need to choose the opposite of the green choices?
green choices are from the Multi-mod walkthrough.

I'd suggest following and reading the script a bit more, then when at sharing choices you can choose the one you want regardless off the color.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes