Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
They will probably come in due course, but it is the wish of the Dev that they not be released and they have no reason to make it easy. You learn to take things as they come on this forum. If you can't be playing the game you love, love the game you can play.
Don't give me that philosophy here, this is a pirate site and much bigger games get released here instantly the moment they come out on patreon.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Don't give me that philosophy here, this is a pirate site and much bigger games get released here instantly the moment they come out on patreon.
True. Games with more subscribers have an exponentially higher chance of having one who is keen on sharing it. Games with a lower amount, well, that's a crapshoot. In the long run, though, patience pays off.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
If I could do that than I wouldn't be here I would just leak the update you clown.
Why are so many people so desperate to prevent this game from ever being completed? Isn't it better to have a full game with 50 days of gameplay than to play part of a game that will end up being abandoned?

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi Erik,

I didn't know if i would like the text based version, but like the graphic one, i loved it. Only one question, Jenny didn't follow the MC to his movie shoot location at the hotel like in the visual game. Is it because i made the wrong choices, or the 2 versions (text and graphic) are slightly different ?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hi Erik,

I didn't know if i would like the text based version, but like the graphic one, i loved it. Only one question, Jenny didn't follow the MC to his movie shoot location at the hotel like in the visual game. Is it because i made the wrong choices, or the 2 versions (text and graphic) are slightly different ?
Hi.

Glad that you liked the text-based version as well.

The illustrated version is based on the text based version. The text based version is 10-15 days of gameplay ahead of the illustrated version, so that gives us time to fix bugs and make small adjustments. We may even put in some suggestions from our patreons. But it's basically the same story.

Choices you make will impact the story, so if you treat Jenny poorly in the beginning of her training then she will not come with you to the movie shoot location. I don't like to think of choices as right/wrong. Of course if you don't protect your daughter and she ends up getting raped then that's the wrong choice. But most of the choices are not right/wrong, they just lead to different paths. Without Jenny some other options appears (Rebecca becomes a more important character and THS will send you another girl to help you trap Gregory.)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes