Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i don't have any insterest on this game at first i've been go in and go out the text version for almost every time its drop on latest update, the premise and the tag interest me tho... but i can't really play text base game, so when i found out that there is the illustrated version my interest is skyrocket and play through it in one sitting last night... its really good game with good story... but then i just realize when is the last update and see the last page and found out its abandoned... to bad... another one bite the dust i guest.... good luck on your text based version i hope u pick this up again sometime in the future.... this is pretty sad news but its not new to me... im heartbroken seeing good game die but ill move on just like other good game that got abandoned

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't have any insterest on this game at first i've been go in and go out the text version for almost every time its drop on latest update, the premise and the tag interest me tho... but i can't really play text base game, so when i found out that there is the illustrated version my interest is skyrocket and play through it in one sitting last night... its really good game with good story... but then i just realize when is the last update and see the last page and found out its abandoned... to bad... another one bite the dust i guest.... good luck on your text based version i hope u pick this up again sometime in the future.... this is pretty sad news but its not new to me... im heartbroken seeing good game die but ill move on just like other good game that got abandoned
no abandoned tag on it yet ;)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
After one of Jenny's punishment scenes one of the options says "Punish her more(e breaks)"

What does the e breaks mean?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
After one of Jenny's punishment scenes one of the options says "Punish her more(e breaks)"

What does the e breaks mean?
That is not in the original version. Unfortunately there's a lot of versions of the game that has been released. Most of them are full of bugs and typos.

Reactions: SamYaya

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Saying you are abandoning the game over a few trolls is just absurd. almost every game on here gets leaked, many of which are alpha or beta releases, there are also trolls and people just being assholes in every thread too. This is something I would think a user that has been here since 2019 or maybe even longer would already know. Why do you care so much about such a small group of people? Your game have a good following here both in its general fanbase and overall gamescore. You also have a group of people willing to pay you for making this game and most likely even more people than that as the game develops. You are letting everybody down over a few idiots.

In the end so is it your decision but I think your reasoning is stupid, sorry.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Saying you are abandoning the game over a few trolls is just absurd. almost every game on here gets leaked, many of which are alpha or beta releases, there are also trolls and people just being assholes in every thread too. This is something I would think a user that has been here since 2019 or maybe even longer would already know. Why do you care so much about such a small group of people? Your game have a good following here both in its general fanbase and overall gamescore. You also have a group of people willing to pay you for making this game and most likely even more people than that as the game develops. You are letting everybody down over a few idiots.

Posts like these will do nothing to change the Dev's opinion, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiufia and xxerikxx

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Post likes these will do nothing to change the Dev's opinion, unfortunately.
He had already been saying he would abandon the game for quite a while if people kept leaking updates, and I dont know if he knows but this is like the biggest AG pirate forum on the internet... So I am not trying to sway his opinion now as that is a lost cause, just stating my own.

I still enjoyed the game though, and IF he continues with the game so would I most likely become a subscriber if he stopped with the abandon threats...

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
He had already been saying he would abandon the game for quite a while if people kept leaking updates, and I dont know if he knows but this is like the biggest AG pirate forum on the internet... So I am not trying to sway his opinion now as that is a lost cause, just stating my own.
No Offense. but the way you wrote it sounds like an arrogant person who has not made any effort to understand the other side and is only concerned about himself.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019

Yes, I know that every thread on F95zone is full of trolls and assholes. That doesn't make it better. I'm sad to see how amateur developers are treated on this site. 99% of developers here are developing stuff because we enjoy to develop. Some make pictures, some make animations, some make games and some write stories like me. We don't do it because we have some naive expectations that this will make us rich. We create because we love to create. Some of the assholes on this site manage to kill all the enjoyment and it leads to game getting stopped. Some do it on purpose while others are just stupid. Then people like you say that developers should just ignore the trolls... We feel the way we feel and I for one are not able to produce a good story or a good game unless I enjoy what I'm doing. When people are sabotaging me or acting like disrespectful brats, then that will affect my motivations.

It's nice that many seem to like the game and that the game has a high gamescore, but just because some people like the game doesn't mean that I owe them anything. I have written stories on this site since 2019 and published them for free. I have never tried to make any money from my stories so I don't think it's fair to point the finger at me and say that I'm letting people down.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
No Offense. but the way you wrote it sounds like an arrogant person who has not made any effort to understand the other side and is only concerned about himself.
Ok? I have tried to understand his reasoning, actually gone all the way back to page 1 and read everything, also went to the text based thread to see how it is there, but I still dont totally get why he just flat out abandon the game as he has many people who enjoy the game and actually cheer him on. Maybe you see it as I wrote it arrogantly but I really didn't mean to lmao.

Yes, I know that every thread on F95zone is full of trolls and assholes. That doesn't make it better. I'm sad to see how amateur developers are treated on this site. 99% of developers here are developing stuff because we enjoy to develop. Some make pictures, some make animations, some make games and some write stories like me. We don't do it because we have some naive expectations that this will make us rich. We create because we love to create. Some of the assholes on this site manage to kill all the enjoyment and it leads to game getting stopped. Some do it on purpose while others are just stupid. Then people like you say that developers should just ignore the trolls... We feel the way we feel and I for one are not able to produce a good story or a good game unless I enjoy what I'm doing. When people are sabotaging me or acting like disrespectful brats, then that will affect my motivations.

It's nice that many seem to like the game and that the game has a high gamescore, but just because some people like the game doesn't mean that I owe them anything. I have written stories on this site since 2019 and published them for free. I have never tried to make any money from my stories so I don't think it's fair to point the finger at me and say that I'm letting people down.
Most bigger devs and quite a few smaller ones actually HATE f95 because of all the trolls and instead have gone to Discord and keep their involvement on f95 to a minimum, they just let the f95 community be to themselves and do their stuff.. I am not trying to force you to do anything at all, but instead trying to understand why you are so hell bent on interacting with the trolls (or idiots as you also call them) when you already say you know the place is full of them. I also don't understand what you exactly mean by trolls, do you mean the people sharing the game? It at least seems like that is your main issue. Neither am I trying to be an asshole against you and my "letting down" comment was just in response to letting the haters win when you have a good bunch of people who enjoy your work and want more, maybe I phrased myself badly but eh, it will do.

For what it is worth; I enjoyed this illustrated version a lot and really do dig your story writing.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Ok? I have tried to understand his reasoning, actually gone all the way back to page 1 and read everything, also went to the text based thread to see how it is there, but I still dont totally get why he just flat out abandon the game as he has many people who enjoy the game and actually cheer him on. Maybe you see it as I wrote it arrogantly but I really didn't mean to lmao.

Most bigger devs and quite a few smaller ones actually HATE f95 because of all the trolls and instead have gone to Discord and keep their involvement on f95 to a minimum, they just let the f95 community be to themselves and do their stuff.. I am not trying to force you to do anything at all, but instead trying to understand why you are so hell bent on interacting with the trolls (or idiots as you also call them) when you already say you know the place is full of them. I also don't understand what you exactly mean by trolls, do you mean the people sharing the game? It at least seems like that is your main issue. Neither am I trying to be an asshole against you and my "letting down" comment was just in response to letting the haters win when you have a good bunch of people who enjoy your work and want more, maybe I phrased myself badly but eh, it will do.

For what it is worth; I enjoyed this illustrated version a lot and really do dig your story writing.
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the story.

I don't know much about Discord but it seems to me that if I release the game on Patreon or Discord doesn't make much difference. Things end up getting leaked here no matter what. I have no problem with having my games/stories end up on F95zone, I have posted free stuff here since 2019. But when people post versions of my game that is still in working progress and full of bugs just to sabotage the project then that's very disrespectful behavior. When people on F95zone applaud this idiot and encourage him to keep on sabotaging then that's kill my motivation for creating any more games..

Your view: I was threatening people by saying that I would abandon the game...
My view: I was begging people to stop sabotage the game or encourage the idiots who did. I tried to explain how this affected my motivation for creating a game and that it would lead to me having to abandoning the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: stormtiger

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the story.

I don't know much about Discord but it seems to me that if I release the game on Patreon or Discord doesn't make much difference. Things end up getting leaked here no matter what. I have no problem with having my games/stories end up on F95zone, I have posted free stuff here since 2019. But when people post versions of my game that is still in working progress and full of bugs just to sabotage the project then that's very disrespectful behavior. When people on F95zone applaud this idiot and encourage him to keep on sabotaging then that's kill my motivation for creating any more games..

Your view: I was threatened people...
My view: I was begging people to stop sabotage the game or encourage the idiots who did. I tried to explain how this affected my motivation for creating a game and that it would lead to me having to abandoning the game.
i dont understand how its sabotage in any way its people who enjoy the game and want to continue the story

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
i dont understand how its sabotage in any way its people who enjoy the game and want to continue the story
No, Maltador has been very open about the reasoning for his actions. He want to ruin the game and he promised to keep on doing this until I gave up and stopped making it.

The thing that really annoys me is all the people supporting him and cheering him on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, Maltador has been very open about the reasoning for his actions. He want to ruin the game and he promised to keep on doing this until I gave up and stopped making it.

The thing that really annoys me is all the people supporting him and cheering him on.
screw him ... i'm for you keep up the great work ..... btw ... it sounds like the bunch that did the same thing to proud father ... they hated it and loved the guardian for some stupid reason :rolleyes:

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Was that said on this thread? I read quite a few pages and his replies did not seem to indicate that at all. I'm confused where this came from, but maybe I missed it?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Was that said on this thread? I read quite a few pages and his replies did not seem to indicate that at all. I'm confused where this came from, but maybe I missed it?
Yes much of the garbage Maltador said was in this thread but I guess Moderators has removed most of it.

31.3.2022: He posted an early version of the 0.5 version of the game that had just been released to the Patreons. I sent him a PM, pointed out that he was an idiot and that his actions was hurting the game. After that he used the fact that I called him an idiot as an excuse for his actions. His responds was:
Now I'm gonna post EVERY SINGLE version as soon as it releases. Live and learn I guess. You brought this upon yourself.
I tried to explain to him that it would be the end of the game. His responds was:
I couldn't care less. It's better honestly cause new devs will see how being toxic and bitching is a path to failure. It will help them.
This was just a couple of quotes from pm he sent me, but he said pretty much the same in the thread, just with more colorful language.

He followed up his promise by releasing crappy versions of the game as soon as anything was released on the Patreon site.
He kept his promise by releasing the 0.6 version 26.4.22. 20.6.22 he released the 0.8 even if he knew that there was many bugs in it that would be fixed within the next day.

I know that it's impossible to avoid idiots like Maltador on this site but the depressing thing is to see all the people cheering him on and licking his ass while he was destroying this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: theola

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are two groups that are contributing to the confusion and consternation. The first is the uploaders, specifically the voldemort-like figure of Maltrador who seems to upload more out of malice than interest. The other is the mods, who are operating not out of malice but rather interpretation of the forum rules. So a lot of the nastier messages from both Malrador and his admirers have kinda gone poof. Since the Dev rarely says things against the forum rules, their grumpier messages lamenting the situation remain. In any case, the position of the Dev is that they regret initially posting a demo of this version of their story here because otherwise it wouldn't have attracted the attention of the bad actors. It is kind of like over at the Seeds of Chaos thread where someone keeps uploading links to development builds instead of the official releases. Basically, the tactic is releasing a build that is not complete and then clowning on it when it doesn't work. It is more about how this public ridicule is affecting the state of mind of the dev and making them focus their energy elsewhere, such as on the text-based version.

TL;DR the dickheads on the forum are ruining things for everybody and this is why we can't have nice things.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Yes much of the garbage Maltador said was in this thread but I guess Moderators has removed most of it...
I am not stating one way or the other but reading through parts of the thread as it stands gives the impression of immaturity/inexperience while having alternate motivations, but I can understand if there is context missing. One sided posts can be misleading.

Another poster below referenced publicly clowning the early releases to essentially harass you. On an emotional level, you do you. I wouldn't want the headache, and I'd be hard to convince to leave or ignore the site entirely. So I get that.

Personally, I played every release of this game on the day it came out here and am not sure how the early releases negatively effected the game. I had positive experiences with the releases and would watch the thread for the first couple of days after release, seeing only common questions/comments/stupidity (up until the recent release, that is). I assume I missed much of the drama in the weeks between thread updates.

The "its a pirate site" has probably been said a dozen times, but I believe that is the most honest reply. Trying to stop pirates pirating seems counterintuitive. And engaging a pirate as anything but a friendly feeds many of their direct motivations for pirating. If you were to continue the game in the future, you would end up with the same result. But I assume you get that, having abandoned it.

As an outsider, this whole event seems almost positive... more publicity. However, you mentioned that this was "hurting" and "destroying" the game, so I obviously don't fully know or understand how that is exactly. I was previously under the impression it was destroying your motivation to create the game, not the game itself (which is maybe what you meant, one destroys the other). There is probably more than one reason - I'm just noting the impression I got from the thread.

All that said, I was a fan. Sad to see it go, but best of luck with your other stories/novels.

This thread was heavily censored to portray a narrative that is not very kind to the developer. In case you didn't know, generally speaking, the moderators of F95 are absolute, bottom of the barrel pieces of shit. Let this be your wake up call.
Not sure I can agree with any of this statement at all. My experience has not been whatever darkness this comes from.

The mods here are generally very pragmatic.

There are two groups that are contributing to the confusion and consternation. The first is the uploaders, specifically the voldemort-like figure of Maltrador...
Thanks for the concise version of events.

Wouldn't the quoted posts/replies still exist in the thread, or are they also deleted? May be a dumb question. They don't alter for edits, so I think I always assumed the same for deleted posts.

Regardless, not sure I personally agree with the logic for abandoning at this point, but I fully understand the dev has the right to do as they see fit. On the other hand, I have certainly had times when I couldn't resolve something emotionally during that period of my life... so if it becomes too much, I would agree it can often be better to abandon something for one's own well-being and move on to better things.

Anyway, I appreciate the explanation.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes