vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
==========
+Update 0.13
+Gallery is working again
0.14 ?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Hello!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
==========
+Update 0.13
Please update this mod when you can.

TheAntiCamper

Oct 9, 2022
No Discord?

Great game, it really is. If the animations where better it would be a masterpiece. I eagerly await the next update.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I don't know why they need walkthroughs, it's very clear which choice opens or closes, even more so if you play the text version which is a few days in advance. And isn't it more interesting to play different decisions and see which one opens up? If you follow the walkthroughs, you might miss something.
Considering I thought I was making all the correct choices but I missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no, it isn't more interesting that way.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Love this update, even though i´m a bit torn.... either accepting Jennys invite to the yacht and get a scene with her and her sister... or decline Jenny and get a blowjob from Mila instead.... tough choice

Reactions: xxerikxx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Love this update, even though i´m a bit torn.... either accepting Jennys invite to the yacht and get a scene with her and her sister... or decline Jenny and get a blowjob from Mila instead.... tough choice
It didn't seem like a hard choice to me. If you don't go horseback riding with Mila she is still interested in having a relationship going forward but to not go to the yacht you have to reject Jenny forever and possibly never even start something with her sister. So the consequences aren't equal. It almost seems like the Mila scene is an extra consolation prize for missing out on something potentially really great with the sisters.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello!
Enjoy

P.S

+updated to 0.8.1
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
==========
+Update 0.13
Update for 0.14?!
:(

• Angry
Reactions: Stringy Bob

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
For those who keep asking for Walkthrough Mod.

1. Stop being idiots first and look to see it's been requested many times before you.

2. If you take effort and stop being useless, you can see that nevermoreXX last active time is March 25th & has not been seen since. This update came out on 03/31/23. So if dude has been inactive for previous 6 days and still has not shown up. Lets presume he is:

A. Very busy with life to even check here, let alone F95zone.
B. Is Dead.
C. Is in Hospital with issue and can't reach his interwebs, let alone his PC.
D. Has given up on the whole Modding thing and perhaps F95Zone in general and we'll not see them again
F. His PC/Laptop died and they don't have cash to replace is right away.

So use your grey matter inside your skull for it's actual use, other then me bash against wall, hahahaha drugs rule.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If a walkthrough mod is something that is needed perhaps recommend this game to one of the other modders. Sancho, Scrappy, and Joker are probably far too busy but maybe someone like Shaddy or Zoey would like working on this game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
If a walkthrough mod is something that is needed perhaps recommend this game to one of the other modders. Sancho, Scrappy, and Joker are probably far too busy but maybe someone like Shaddy or Zoey would like working on this game.
Shaddy is always busy. He mods Stories & Games that are not even on this site and many here as well.

Feb 12, 2021
just finished playing current version, then decided to take a look at the gallery unlock...so are we to gather that the rest of the gallery pics following this one are scenes not in v0.14 yet? such as helping Mila paint her apartment, n Jenny taking MC to meet her sister on the yacht? b/c i've done every choice possible to hook up with both Mila n Jenny, sooo...? :unsure:
where's the rest.png

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

1. Stop being idiots first and look to see it's been requested many times before you.

2. If you take effort and stop being useless, you can see that nevermoreXX last active time is March 25th & has not been seen since. This update came out on 03/31/23. So if dude has been inactive for previous 6 days and still has not shown up. Lets presume he is:

B. Is Dead.
D. Has given up on the whole Modding thing and perhaps F95Zone in general and we'll not see them again

So use your grey matter inside your skull for it's actual use, other then me base against wall, hahahaha drugs rule.
^ That feeling when your brain is primed for that red number on the notification bell to give you a mini dopamine hit from a funny meme or spicy joke, then it's someone asking for a mod update that's easy to do themselves but you're all too lazy to do it.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

B. Is Dead.

So use your grey matter inside your skull for it's actual use, other then me base against wall, hahahaha drugs rule.

8 people here, different and unrelated to each other, unless ( in my specific case) I recognize their effort and commitment. As soon as I see how many times above, they continue to update their "first "job in this game.:cool:

Just a way to say "yeah, keep going",(y)

And I don't, I don't use or I' never used drugs...;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Donjoe81

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
^ That feeling when your brain is primed for that red number on the notification bell to give you a mini dopamine hit from a funny meme or spicy joke, then it's someone asking for a mod update that's easy to do themselves but you're all too lazy to do it.
"Easy" is relative. I am a basic level coder who uses mostly sql to play around with the db's at work and only has a minimal knowledge of Python. I can't say I would know where to start even if I wasn't lazy.

I did however spend a single hour getting familiar with URM when I downloaded it. Have not needed a patch, walkthrough, cheat mod or gallery unlock ever since. I can do anything I need myself with a single tool that I can't reccomend enough.

To anyone who plays Ren'Py based games and wishes to mod them, download and learn how to use the Universal RenPy Mod.

Reactions: TheDick69+

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
"Easy" is relative. I am a basic level coder who uses mostly sql to play around with the db's at work and only has a minimal knowledge of Python. I can't say I would know where to start even if I wasn't lazy.

I did however spend a single hour getting familiar with URM when I downloaded it. Have not needed a patch, walkthrough, cheat mod or gallery unlock ever since. I can do anything I need myself with a single tool that I can't reccomend enough.

To anyone who plays Ren'Py based games and wishes to mod them, download and learn how to use the Universal RenPy Mod.

I agree with you. URM is my main "plan B" for unmod games.
It would be "absolute", if, for example, it were possible to optionally control the constant path warnings detected during the game (if this is possible I don't know), and if it were integrated with its own UnRen (and not only, being compatible).

However, I recognize that what I use is just the tip of the iceberg, so comparing.
Unfortunately, some types of more "complex" games (?!?) it cannot be effectively applied.WickedParadise, for example.

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
Hello!
Enjoy

P.S

+updated to 0.8.1
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
==========
+Update 0.13