Jun 17, 2017
just finished playing current version, then decided to take a look at the gallery unlock...so are we to gather that the rest of the gallery pics following this one are scenes not in v0.14 yet? such as helping Mila paint her apartment, n Jenny taking MC to meet her sister on the yacht? b/c i've done every choice possible to hook up with both Mila n Jenny, sooo...? :unsure:
View attachment 2517897
I got the same issue, it's strange.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly an enjoyable update, but disappointed once again just as it got good with Hailey it stopped.
Well, that sucks ass, I was curious why Mila was suddenly ready to right to sex, so I used the gallery unlock, and while it is not working it shows I somehow missed a BJ with her and looks like one with Angel as well.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
God, I realy would be pissed if I need to kick another one that I like into the trash, since some devs use ntr but don't tag that.
I realy wish I could trash that old fucks eggs for his attitude
Yeah I know, I used to play Strandard Dick, you did like 20 hours of grinding then the dev just randomly throws in forced ntr, with no warning at all.
You will be fine with this, no ntr, well yet who knows the future.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah I know, I used to play Strandard Dick, you did like 20 hours of grinding then the dev just randomly throws in forced ntr, with no warning at all.
You will be fine with this, no ntr, well yet who knows the future.
Games must constantly evolve,who wants to see only the middle-aged man having sex all the time? this is boring,but if he adds other routes the game will be much better.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
My opinion is this,I'm not expressing anyone else's opinion,but I don't like the fact that this game is only for vanilla people and it's not for everyone.
Then don't play it, it's that simple. Don't expect your "kink" to be forced on others, let alone the writer. They are free to write what they want. If you don't like it, your free to piss off and no come here to bitch about free content. :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My opinion is this,I'm not expressing anyone else's opinion,but I don't like the fact that this game is only for vanilla people and it's not for everyone.
Well with that statement, in my opinion you should never play this game again.
More players don't want crap and play the game as it is than there are who wants controversial content.

Reactions: Yngling

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Then don't play it, it's that simple. Don't expect your "kink" to be forced on others, let alone the writer. They are free to write what they want. If you don't like it, your free to piss off and no come here to bitch about free content. :p
I'd rather drink a bottle of vinegar than play a vanilla-harem game:KEK:. I only played the first episode and realized that this game is not for me.i like realistic games and about the harem you know i'm not a sheikh in Αrabia:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If it bothers you that I write my opinions on the forum, just don't read them.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
If it bothers you that I write my opinions on the forum, just don't read them.
It doesn't bother us. I don't think anyone cares about what games you like/dislike. We just don't understand why you're spending so much time in a gamethread of a game that you dislike. Why not spend time on games that you enjoy instead? I'm sure there's a lot of people that dislike this game for different reasons but most of them quickly moves on to games they find enjoyable instead.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
It doesn't bother us. I don't think anyone cares about what games you like/dislike. We just don't understand why you're spending so much time in a gamethread of a game that you dislike. Why not spend time on games that you enjoy instead? I'm sure there's a lot of people that dislike this game for different reasons but most of them quickly moves on to games they find enjoyable instead.
That's what always weirds me out. I never even wrote anything in the threads about the game I don't like.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mostly an enjoyable update, but disappointed once again just as it got good with Hailey it stopped.
Well, that sucks ass, I was curious why Mila was suddenly ready to right to sex, so I used the gallery unlock, and while it is not working it shows I somehow missed a BJ with her and looks like one with Angel as well.
The Mila BJ scene is only accessible if you reject Jenny instead of going on the boat with her and her sister. It happens during a horseback ride you would have gone on instead. It's kind of like a consolation prize for missing that awesome scene. I think that the Angelina BJ scene depends on whether you decide to reward or punish her for her choice of birthday present.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
The Mila BJ scene is only accessible if you reject Jenny instead of going on the boat with her and her sister. It happens during a horseback ride you would have gone on instead. It's kind of like a consolation prize for missing that awesome scene. I think that the Angelina BJ scene depends on whether you decide to reward or punish her for her choice of birthday present.
Wait, what I missed a BJ scene with Mila?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes