• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Unfortunately such cults are real, maybe that's why I felt uncomfortable playing.

"The girls are not slaves, they are there of their own volition, they always have the option to refuse something."
I mean, these are usually *19-year-old* girls. At least that's what the MC has to "train".
How can we be sure of the choices of someone of that age?
Doesn't their rejection of something mean that their mission will fail?
If they want to join the THS, they have no choice but to do whatever they are told.
Girls who are willing to obey are enslaved by these brainwashing programs.

It would not be right to call it a sex cult because sex is just one of the services that many cults provide.
At least if there was a route where the MC and his daughter could somehow escape from a cult.

For me this play is very dramatic, a daughter who wants to become an obedient slave and the desperation of the father.
Of course the game doesn't tell it like that, that's just my point of view.
The truth is that they sell everything, including their bodies and their souls, for money and a life of luxury.
I don't know, man, this game is depressing for me.
I'm never criticizing or judging those who enjoy such stories, these are just my impressions about the game.

Last edited:

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Unfortunately such cults are real, maybe that's why I felt uncomfortable playing.

"The girls are not slaves, they are there of their own volition, they always have the option to refuse something."
I mean, these are usually *19-year-old* girls. At least that's what the MC has to "train".
If they want to join the THS, they have no choice but to do whatever they are told.

It would not be right to call it a sex cult because sex is just one of the services that many cults provide.
At least if there was a route where the MC and his daughter could somehow escape from a cult.

For me this play is very dramatic, a daughter who wants to become an obedient slave and the desperation of the father.
The truth is that they sell everything, including their bodies and their souls, for money and a life of luxury.
I'm never criticizing or judging those who enjoy such stories, these are just my impressions about the game.
I totally agree with you.However these games provide the fantasy for something that the vast majority of people will never indulge in because it's impossible or out of reach, like playing some superhero game. Or just too unsavoury.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019

Thanks, I love when people gives feedback on the story.

Yes, unfortunately cults/societies like this exists. People with money and power takes advantage of that, and young people looking for fast cash or career opportunities will be taken advantage of. It's probably a good thing that you feel a little bit uncomfortable playing this because several things in this story is of course morally wrong. At the same time you know that things like this happens every day, so the premise of the game is possible to accept. We're entering a world that most of us doesn't live in, but that we know exist.

In this story you're allowed to enter this world. You're allowed to make decisions that you wouldn't do in real life and create your own fantasy. Some times the story forces you to accept some aspects of corruptions but you're also allowed to make some decisions on your own along the way that will impact the story.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I totally agree with you.However these games provide the fantasy for something that the vast majority of people will never indulge in because it's impossible or out of reach, like playing some superhero game. Or just too unsavoury.
There is logic in this game,(And if it had a dark path it would be great).Mc it's rich and old,successful men and can do some things that some others they can't do.Look at other vanilla games, the protagonist is a loser in life, without a single dollar, without having ever worked in his life, and fucks ten or twenty beautiful girls.:KEK:

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017

Why so serious?

without a single dollar, without having ever worked in his life, and fucks ten or twenty beautiful girls.:KEK:
Big dick opens a lot of front doors.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why so serious?

Big dick opens a lot of front doors.
Oh this is convenient when you carry something and have your hands full.

By the way this game is quite a joke when it's about bdsm, when you got money you don't need such a ridiculous society to get women do what you want. You just open your wallet and you will always find a bitch ready to eat the shit out of your ass!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.15] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:

Note: Mod was requested by gamervn96, If nevermoreXX, returns to the Mod, I'm stopping this one.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey Joker! Did you return from the holiday? If not do youı plan to update this after you return?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well I have posted my games here for free for 4 years and other developers has done the same.

Most developers are just amateurs like me who enjoy creating content and share it for free. 90 percent of the developers doesn't make any money. Whatever money they get from Patreons is used to create more content. F95zone should stop treating developers like the enemy and instead give them a platform where they can show their creations and promote their Patreon site. This site would be a lot better and have a lot more games if F95 zone was helping developers instead of sabotaging them.
Well said, but as a kind of outsider, it seems to me that F95Zone is not that hostile to devs. But perhaps not all devs are treated equally. :unsure:

In any case, thanks for your continued presence here, even though it is tough sometimes. I can't use Patreon but it is nice to be able to interact with devs of games that I like.

The way I see it, is that these games let us players experiment with things which are unwise, unpleasant or unrealistic to try in real life.

Whether it's incest, NTR, rape or sex cults.

If a game makes you feel uncomfortable it means two things:
1) You still have a working moral compass
2) The writing is good enough to activate it

I think both are actually very positive things. In the end it's up to you if you want to continue playing or if it makes you too uncomfortable.

Whether this experimentation is actually wise or not, is another, quite difficult topic. Obviously it is safer than trying out these things in real life but whether or not it is completely safe is difficult to say. I guess it's similar to the discussion if first person shooter games make people more likely to kill somebody in real life or not.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The reason no one has answered may be because no one is quite sure what it is you are asking. What does 'dir', mean? Director?
If that is what the question is about, then yes. The MC can stop him from harming her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahxjosu
Jan 7, 2022
Wish the whole calorie counting/exercise thing was optional. Can't imagine that would plump my Ball Park Frank even if they were fat.

The copious anal content is way too kinetic novel for my taste too.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.16a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.

Installation:

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I have update to v0.16a.
NOT AN OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM JokerLeader. It's the same mod of him, I just made the modifications from the new update to make it work while we wait for the original JokerLeader update.

mod has been updated by its Dev (JokerLeader) ↑↑↑

Last edited:

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.10] [xxerikxx]

Translation pack: French (fra) - German (deu) - Portuguese (ptbr) - Russian (rus) - Spanish (spa)
- Extract the contents of the zip file corresponding to your language to the game folder.

Translation - without proofreading - performed by Google. I did this to pass time :cool:

I don't even understand my own language, Portuguese. If you want to review, it can be Notepad. After your review, share the file with your compatriots, in this thread.

Post updated on 10/24/2022

Warning -> Not compatible with MOD
why no chinese?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes