Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There's no sayer called "gla", JGR" or person called Mr. Anderson in my game.
It seems it was Glen, But there definitely is an Anderson in there aswell "From Sofia "I can't believe I am on first name basis with [gla] Anderson, I just added the mr for some reason.
but yeah that's the errors I am getting in your game. so.. there is.
1685220409145.png
1685220442761.png
I reloaded to grab the error with
"NameError: Name 'JGR' is not defined."
but it's gone now so not sure what's up with that.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I tried with and without the mod same errors. But maybe my save file is borked
Not likely because its a scripting error which is not in the vanilla script I can post you a plain script to try make sure you delete the script.rpyc
I loaded a couple of saves they are quite far on though but before latest content try them.
You will have to change the names as they are not default

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It seems it was Glen, But there definitely is an Anderson in there aswell "From Sofia "I can't believe I am on first name basis with [gla] Anderson, I just added the mr for some reason.
View attachment 2654787
View attachment 2654789
In my game there's no "GLE" Glen is "GL", and there's no error whenever his name comes up.
s "(I can’t believe that I’m on a first name basis with [gl] Anderson!)"
define gl = Character("Glen", who_color="#3ce815")

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Whats your antivirus and what link?
It can get infected at the link stage via link injection never on mega though? My Anivirus/Firewall is one I wrote so its custom hardware/software and it was scanned before I uploaded one of them. I also checked all of xxerikxx link/downloads none of them had virus he would never do that from my experience. So if you get the warning check its not from the link choose another link and that will rule out injection. It would also be advisable to clear your temp/cache using %temp% command and delete the internals in the dir.
Checked all the links today albeit MixDrop as its slow as fk (though I checked it for injection) I checked the links for injection none had any. Dump the cache in your browser to be on the safe side
Was using the Mixdrop link and I use Bitdefender for AV..

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.15] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Mod was requested by gamervn96, If nevermoreXX, returns to the Mod, I'm stopping this one.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
you could not reupload it avast detects it as a virus when downloading it

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There's no sayer called "gla", JGR" or person called Mr. Anderson in my game.
View attachment 2654787
View attachment 2654789
The issue is fixed - download the mod again - worked 100% fine for me after doing that.

The issue occured because Anderson is also called "Glenn" - So i assume it's because Glenn is [gle] and anderson should be [gla].
All exceptions (there were of course tons of following ones for obvious reason) were gone after reloading and updating the mod.

Thanks JokerLeader for that quick fix

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Was using the Mixdrop link and I use Bitdefender for AV..
I to be honest would have guessed it was Bit-Defender
it will be a false positive not a virus the mix drop link is probably the worst one only because it is so slow.
You should be wary because it does not matter what I say, it's your computer.
I checked all of F95's links, none show injection, so none have malware/virus at source.
The only way they can still generate a virus is if it's already present in the computer, or it gets introduced when the link gets shunted via a redirected IP shielder which the shielder is infected.
Clearing the browser cache is the easiest way to avoid some of the issues.
I would advise any of my clients to do this on a daily basis.
Sorry if that is no comfort, but it's not the vanilla zips that are infected, in my professional opinion it is a false positive or a browser infected download.
Clear your cache in your browser and use a different link like go file or mega.
My English is not the greatest

Reactions: Rebeldad

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
I got this error then i using the walkthroughmod with incest

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 39990, in script
cc happy "Good afternoon, may I help you?"
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 39990, in script
cc happy "Good afternoon, may I help you?"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1206, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1030, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "renpy/character.py", line 956, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
The Higher Society 0.15.illustrated
Sun May 28 18:50:00 2023

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ended up downloading it straight from his patreon website instead of useing mixdrop, downloaded fine with 0 issues
same - instead of adjusting my system in a way so that f***ing Mixdrop doesn't raise warnings, i rather download somewhere else. As for mods, i mostly use their patreon page, as there's a *.zip download for free in most cases.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly an enjoyable update, was hot when Hailey called us daddy, hope she does it more, but not looking forward to the next update or one after that, it is just going to be a total and absolute unmitigated shit show of a dumpster fire, there is no way we are not going to be utterly humiliated, angelina is as useless as tits on a bull, insubordinate, constantly sharing our family secrets and a pathological liar, like she should be looking to be a politician, you can tell when she is lying or not just be looking to see if her mouth is moving or not, there is no way any master worth their salt would put up with her, she is so fucking useless she couldn't even be a worthwhile ethot.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
same - instead of adjusting my system in a way so that f***ing Mixdrop doesn't raise warnings, i rather download somewhere else. As for mods, i mostly use their patreon page, as there's a *.zip download for free in most cases.
TBH though Mixdrop seems safe IMO it is just more open to third party injection as it has a less impressive backend it would always be a last choice for me.
If xxerikxx has links then they would alwayd be the safest as its his game

Reactions: Yngling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mostly an enjoyable update, was hot when Hailey called us daddy, hope she does it more, but not looking forward to the next update or one after that, it is just going to be a total and absolute unmitigated shit show of a dumpster fire, there is no way we are not going to be utterly humiliated, angelina is as useless as tits on a bull, insubordinate, constantly sharing our family secrets and a pathological liar, like she should be looking to be a politician, you can tell when she is lying or not just be looking to see if her mouth is moving or not, there is no way any master worth their salt would put up with her, she is so fucking useless she couldn't even be a worthwhile ethot.
Oh, stop. She is adorable and precocious. I think that her level of success with her mistress this weekend will depend upon how stern you were with her during her training. Even Jenny struggled in the beginning of her training and she was basically born to be a sub.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes