Apr 30, 2023
Is anyone else having a problem with the MacOS mod where you only got WT advice on the very first question? And then nothing after that? I've tried all the things I can think of included downloading fresh copies of both the game and the mod.

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Side note:
View attachment 2733040

How am I supposed to know if I like the changes or not if I don't get to see what the changes are? Just flip a coin?
I don't mind spoilers but it would be good if you had made it a spoiler alert or something since some of us have not played the newest update yet

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
OK... I haven't read through the forum because I don't want to stumble across any spoilers. But I need a favor. I need someone to tell me that that disgusting director doesn't get his hands on Angelina. Please.

Apr 30, 2023
OK... I haven't read through the forum because I don't want to stumble across any spoilers. But I need a favor. I need someone to tell me that that disgusting director doesn't get his hands on Angelina. Please.
He does not touch her ...Not going to tell you details ,but you will enjoy the way he gets punished

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Because I like old disgusting men to fuck pretty young girls.This game is for me.
Well, we are clearly seeing this game differently. I don't think that he is. I played the games where MC is a disgusting creep and I quickly uninstall them. He isn't forcing himself on any of them. Sure, he is doing BDSM stuff but only when a girl wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is a great game though i am curious if the mc will impregnate any of the girls it seems he creampies every one of them so a pregnancy is bound to happen sooner or later

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It is a great game though i am curious if the mc will impregnate any of the girls it seems he creampies every one of them so a pregnancy is bound to happen sooner or later
There's a route in the text version of the game where the MC can accidentally impregnate Mia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WastedTalent

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
That was awesome. This may be my new favorite AVN. Can't wait for the next update! It's gonna be hard to resist the tempation to hop over to the text-based version to get more story!

But I must remain strong. For my people.

Reactions: xxerikxx

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
You need to be a little patient w Mixdrop. Autmoatically close any windows that open and keep clicking on dwnld; after 3-4 times you will the the count dwn and the next clivk will dwnld. Not my first choice by far but works

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
If she has used a dildo, why would there be blood during sex?
screenshot0022.png

Oops, missed getting on the floor. Bad girl! :LOL:
screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so will there be a update for the illustrated version ... i mean its been about a month since the other versions got updated ...
it will kinda suck if not :(

EZPyyro

Jun 10, 2022
how do you get this scene? Its in the Gallery but no matter what i try it doesnt show up? Are there some Pictures in the Gallery that are not in the Game?
Screenshot.png

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes