xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
it has been some time siden i play it but dose not mc end as an interviewer for girls or something like that and i love to know if mc will be doing anything with girls cos i think saw something about rusher things at some point
He has been assigned to help two girls (Tenley and Yvette). He is finding them assignments and make sure that that they're treated well in THS. There will be at least one sex-scene with Tenley in the game (Depending on what path your on). So far I haven't written any sex scenes with Yvette.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
He has been assigned to help two girls (Tenley and Yvette). He is finding them assignments and make sure that that they're treated well in THS. There will be at least one sex-scene with Tenley in the game (Depending on what path your on). So far I haven't written any sex scenes with Yvette.
will we se more bdsm in the game or what are you planning with that?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Do you remember if your save game started day 38? Is it possible that it for some reason suddenly skipped a day or two? (Did the story make sense or did it feel like something was missing?)
Yes, that is totally what happened. It was about 38, but the story was very short immediately going to 40 so that is exactly what happened. I don't use any fast-forward, so I read the text which IMO is worth reading, but it is correct it did not really make sense like the story always does so it was unusual for your writing.
I am going to restart the game later as you said it was a huge update so it will be worth it.
P.s I am a Patreon of yours so I did not get the download from this site if that matters.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Since the dev didn´t answer this on my patreon comment.... V057, On day 50 i receive an error that send me direct to day 57: FuckM56 is not defined. :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit, this happens on a new playthrough.
doesn´t happen in v55

Reactions: MOL-X and xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Since the dev didn´t answer this on my patreon comment.... V057, On day 50 i receive an error that send me direct to day 57: FuckM56 is not defined. :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit, this happens on a new playthrough.
doesn´t happen in v55
Sorry if I didn't respond to your comment.

But do I understand you correctly that you tried to make all the same decisions but in the new version it caused an error? Do you have any chance of finding out where you were on day 50 when it happened? Line 84418 is on day 57, so it's difficult to understand where you made the jump from. Did you end up on beginning of day 57 or somewhere else?

Edit: I can't find a bad jump, so it looks like it's already has been fixed. If the bug is still there in the next update, then let me know.

Last edited:

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Damn, his secretary has some sexy legs and a great ass. No way he hasn't boned Fallon yet. Starting to think this guy doesn't like girls over 20yrs old :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Smick123

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yes, that is totally what happened. It was about 38, but the story was very short immediately going to 40 so that is exactly what happened. I don't use any fast-forward, so I read the text which IMO is worth reading, but it is correct it did not really make sense like the story always does so it was unusual for your writing.
I am going to restart the game later as you said it was a huge update so it will be worth it.
P.s I am a Patreon of yours so I did not get the download from this site if that matters.
No, it shouldn't matter. I can't remember that we have fixed a problem as the one you describe while working on this update. It will be very helpful if you managed to find out what scene it made the time-jump from and where you ended up.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
No, it shouldn't matter. I can't remember that we have fixed a problem as the one you describe while working on this update. It will be very helpful if you managed to find out what scene it made the time-jump from and where you ended up.
Ill try but the rollback only goes so far

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Finally got around to this update (think I missed the previous actually...no matter).

Excellent as always xxerikxx. I do hope there will be some way to keep Fallona round, definitely one of the more interesting (and attractive) characters. I also hope the MC gets a lot more stricter with Mila, she keeps pushing those boundaries...as the MC says, why can't I resist her hahahaha.

Hailey as lovely as always (perhaps my current favourite girl along with Jenny), looking forward to the next one and the ceremony. Oh...and if Kevin doesn't keep his hands to himself, I think a few of us around here might come looking for you ;) hehehe.

All the best and keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yo this game have netorare tag, does that mean mc girls get stolen from him? Please tell me before I play this
Yo....I really wish idiots would learn to fucking read shit in plain sight:

When it comes to NTR, I’m not trying to please those who hate it or those who love it. The game is not very NTR-heavy, but there’s a few elements in this big game. Early in the story Angelina is exploring her sexuality with another girl, one of MC’s love interests has a girlfriend and late in the story there will even be the possibility for a threesome with another man. This scene however is easily avoidable and actually very hard to find.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes