SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Done playing THS V0.18 (all the way to day 40), I must say that i'm genuinely in love with the character design and their traits (especially Angelina, Mila & Sophia ❤︎ MY BABIES) the story telling were superb, not gonna lie.

One thing I would do is add a couple more music into the game, instead of making one song loop over and over.

To Dev(xxerikxx), I hope you are seeing this :
I can't wait to see the illustrated version through it's completion due to the fact that it has great potential!
and I also beg of you to please not get it abandoned in some way, shape or form.

All that aside, If there is any Discord channel for this game or the other one, I won't even think twice but to join in!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MOL-X and xxerikxx

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
The mixdrop is entirely unfeasible for me. It has many issues. Additionally, some modders like to use the MEGA DRIVE, which is also somewhat impractical due to the need to pay for the plan because of the transfer limit.
use a vpn if you're having problems with mixdrop.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Done playing THS V0.18 (all the way to day 40), I must say that i'm genuinely in love with the character design and their traits (especially Angelina, Mila & Sophia ❤︎ MY BABIES) the story telling were superb, not gonna lie.

One thing I would do is add a couple more music into the game, instead of making one song loop over and over.

To Dev(xxerikxx), I hope you are seeing this :
I can't wait to see the illustrated version through it's completion due to the fact that it has great potential!
and I also beg of you to please not get it abandoned in some way, shape or form.

All that aside, If there is any Discord channel for this game or the other one, I won't even think twice but to join in!
Thanks! Yes, we can improve music, gallery, menus and many other things. But I don't think that we should focus too much on that until the story is finished. Hopefully we will reach a natural end for the story at some point and then we will start working on improving the game with better music, better animations, more renders, video-walkthrough and other thinks that Patreons has been asking for. Yes, there's a Discord group for the 15$+ Patreons where it's possible to discuss the game with other supporters.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks! Yes, we can improve music, gallery, menus and many other things. But I don't think that we should focus too much on that until the story is finished. Hopefully we will reach a natural end for the story at some point and then we will start working on improving the game with better music, better animations, more renders, video-walkthrough and other thinks that Patreons has been asking for. Yes, there's a Discord group for the 15$+ Patreons where it's possible to discuss the game with other supporters.
Wouldn't the "natural end" to the story be an endpoint that would smoothly transition to the beginning of 2nd Chance?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Wouldn't the "natural end" to the story be an endpoint that would smoothly transition to the beginning of 2nd Chance?
No, I feel that's Angelina is 3 years older and have different position in THS in that story. It's not clear that she even has a sexual relationship with her stepdad anymore. This story is about how it all started.

Reactions: Emelex

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
No, I feel that's Angelina is 3 years older and have different position in THS in that story. It's not clear that she even has a sexual relationship with her stepdad anymore. This story is about how it all started.
I hope you add more ntr into the game it just fits so well and will enhance it greatly and will reach broader audience. Avoidable would make it ok for everyone.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I am just sharing my mind, weird that you are so aware of what I do. Are you following me or something. Ugh, thats weird as fuck ngl
You and I took part in a..."discussion" in the Mason Gambit thread and well you lost your shit over 2 LI sharing a kiss.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You and I took part in a..."discussion" in the Mason Gambit thread and well you lost your shit over 2 LI sharing a kiss.
But was that scene in accordance with the rest of the game in that case? That was the issue there, that it was extremely out if place within the story. And made the main message of the VN(which was being faithful and shit) into a joke.

Ntr is not out of place here it has been part of it from the start even if there werent any explicit scenes early on. And you are getting kind of annoying now and clogging up this thread, mind your business dude, I dont know you.

Reactions: Priappus and Asedor

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I hope you add more ntr into the game it just fits so well and will enhance it greatly and will reach broader audience. Avoidable would make it ok for everyone.
Your opinion is noted, but it's not my goal to reach a bigger audience. I'm just trying to create a story that I find enjoyable. If others find it enjoyable as well then that's great but I'm not going to pander to anyone.

Just to make a scene avoidable doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The character has their personalities and their sexual preferences. The only person you have some control over is the MC. You will get the opportunity to take part in sexual activities one on one or threesomes. (Most of the threesomes are avoidable).

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Your opinion is noted, but it's not my goal to reach a bigger audience. I'm just trying to create a story that I find enjoyable. If others find it enjoyable as well then that's great but I'm not going to pander to anyone.

Just to make a scene avoidable doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The character has their personalities and their sexual preferences. The only person you have some control over is the MC. You will get the opportunity to take part in sexual activities one on one or threesomes. (Most of the threesomes are avoidable).
This is a worthy answer! just follow your plan and don’t have to change anything because of complaints and desires. The game is better the way it is. When you change something from your daily plans, a lot of dissatisfaction and misunderstandings will begin in the plot. (y)

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes