xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hmm. Would love it if the player got the choice to decide. Not many games with orgasm control :cry:
In fact more player control overall(within the plot limit ofc) would make the whole "Angelina will not be allowed to do anything without permission from her Master." thing much more exciting.
Please see how much agency/choice/options you can give the player in regards to this.:giggle:
I will take your suggestion into consideration when I create scenes between Angelina and other girls. At the moment (Or in the phase we're entering) MC wants Angelina to explore her sexuality. In that phase it will feel wrong to deny her orgasms when she's with other girls. However that may vary from situation to situation, so if I feel that it's natural to give the players that option then I will do that.

Reactions: ImperialD

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I will take your suggestion into consideration when I create scenes between Angelina and other girls. At the moment (Or in the phase we're entering) MC wants Angelina to explore her sexuality. In that phase it will feel wrong to deny her orgasms when she's with other girls. However that may vary from situation to situation, so if I feel that it's natural to give the players that option then I will do that.
It's nice that the current phase is also optional ( if AJ=true). I just feel player involvement makes a game feel much better (otherwise ppl could just read a kinetic novel. Making decisions & seeing them take effect is what makes a choice-driven game better)

Denying orgasms doesn't necessary have to be wrong. She will still have fun. It'll just reinforce the Master mentally without interfering with her exploration - Being brought to the edge of orgasm should already give her a lot of answers. Just the final answer will be 'Master' if this control is implemented :giggle:

And it will be a choice, not every player will choose to deny them. Having the players decide should fit your philosophy I think. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Anyway, it'll open up interesting possible interactions imo. Like after a date, she comes home horny or satisfied, will lead to a slightly different scene. Not cumming for a few days can have another possibile scene. Allowing her to phone for permission could lead to another interesting scene. Trying to fake orgasms, trying to explain why she can't orgasm right now, etc. As long as you can write these variations, giving the players choice between yes, no & phone me to ask will make it much better with more diverse & interesting scene variations :love:

Anyway think about it. Putting it in the players hands should not feel wrong, especially if you can write the resulting scene variations well. Not being able to orgasm with J or M will not nullify the pleasure she felt with them, nor cancel out her understanding of her sexuality, it'll just strengthen her relationship with MC as more important.

We already have a player-choice variable about whether A gets to explore with J at all ( if AJ=True )
So don't worry about it & just let the players decide whether it's right or wrong. Just try writing the resulting variations & if it doesn't fit, if you can't write the scene variations to your satisfaction & it doesn't feel okay, they you can always go back to the single version scene. Quality content is the most important after all, even if I think this has potential, it's finally upto you.

Anyway, other than this, more options in training Angela & the other girls would be interesting. Maybe stop adding girls & give more variations in the current girls content? Being playing quite a few games & the lesson seems to be more player involvement usually makes for a better game :unsure:

Anyway, stop bothering you now. Good luck in trying to come up with player choice variations, if it still feels wrong then do what feels right. :giggle:
PS: Sorry if it feels like pressuing, not my intention:censored:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I'll just plop an idea down here before I forget it, no pressure.
So far the game mostly has big, path changing flags. A flag that makes multiple small changes would be nice I think.

So basically every morning A would ask for permission & players can choose to give or deny her. Then later in the day, A's scene would change a little (at the end) based on that choice. This will in turn affect A's night scene with MC based on whether she's had release or not. Again, players can choose to give permission or deny it.
This will be tracked, & will affect the scenes next day, with Angelina being more pent up & horny in the morning scene. This will continue, with scenes changing subtly based on when she last came, becoming more pent up & desperate. The more pent up she is, the bigger the next orgasm.
If players keep choosing deny, a limit will be reached (3 day, 5 day, 1 week whatever)
Then we get a choice from Angelina's PoV.
She has reached her limit & needs to cum. We can choose to:
try to soldier on, which will lead to her cumming without permission on her next encounter. She tearfully confesses as MC realises it's him fault for pushing past her limit. MC still punishes her for cumming without permission, but then he is kind to her & they have a nice scene. Or:
Choose to confess to the MC she's at her limit & break down. MC realises his fault & rewards her for coming to him before she couldn't control herself & came without permission. She has an eathbshaking orgasm with MC permission & they have a nice scene.
And the event chain ends.

Feel free to use that, take inspiration from it or just ignore it as fan fiction.
Good day.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I'll just plop an idea down here before I forget it, no pressure.
So far the game mostly has big, path changing flags. A flag that makes multiple small changes would be nice I think.

So basically every morning A would ask for permission & players can choose to give or deny her. Then later in the day, A's scene would change a little (at the end) based on that choice. This will in turn affect A's night scene with MC based on whether she's had release or not. Again, players can choose to give permission or deny it.
This will be tracked, & will affect the scenes next day, with Angelina being more pent up & horny in the morning scene. This will continue, with scenes changing subtly based on when she last came, becoming more pent up & desperate. The more pent up she is, the bigger the next orgasm.
If players keep choosing deny, a limit will be reached (3 day, 5 day, 1 week whatever)
Then we get a choice from Angelina's PoV.
She has reached her limit & needs to cum. We can choose to:
try to soldier on, which will lead to her cumming without permission on her next encounter. She tearfully confesses as MC realises it's him fault for pushing past her limit. MC still punishes her for cumming without permission, but then he is kind to her & they have a nice scene. Or:
Choose to confess to the MC she's at her limit & break down. MC realises his fault & rewards her for coming to him before she couldn't control herself & came without permission. She has an eathbshaking orgasm with MC permission & they have a nice scene.
And the event chain ends.

Feel free to use that, take inspiration from it or just ignore it as fan fiction.
Good day.
I don't see Angelina having *any* sex without her Master present, during the length of this story. I especially do not see her going on a date either, except with her Master.

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
I don't see Angelina having *any* sex without her Master present, during the length of this story. I especially do not see her going on a date either, except with her Master.
because her "daddy" is first and only love but she have lesbian sex

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
We were talking about upcoming content where she explores her sexuality by experimenting with other girls. She already has had relations with other girls like that actor girl(forgot name).
...when I create scenes between Angelina and other girls. At the moment (Or in the phase we're entering) MC wants Angelina to explore her sexuality. In that phase it will feel wrong to deny her orgasms when she's with other girls...

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
At label Still38, if dumpM == False, you jump straight to Msex38 without having the conversation about David's penchant for public sex in MM38, but his daughter still mentions having talked about it in M239. That's narrative contradiction. The script needs to be rewritten so that either the story is added to Msex38 or the "if dumpM == False" check and subsequent jump to Msex38 is moved to just before the basement is mentioned in MM38.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
At label Still38, if dumpM == False, you jump straight to Msex38 without having the conversation about David's penchant for public sex in MM38, but his daughter still mentions having talked about it in M239. That's narrative contradiction. The script needs to be rewritten so that either the story is added to Msex38 or the "if dumpM == False" check and subsequent jump to Msex38 is moved to just before the basement is mentioned in MM38.
Thanks. I will look into it when I'm back from vacation and fix it before the next update.

Reactions: Emelex

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
There is an illustrated version as well so pls stop whining about the text based one .. the illustrated doesnt show much more than the chars in sexual acts as there is no animations yet . The story however is aweesome and the cast of ladies are all different and attractive. I like both versions and usually download both.. this version usually arrives a couple weeks before the illustrated one does so i play this one using my imagination of what feel it will look like then play the illustrated version to see how different my imagination is from what is written .. all in both are great games IMOP

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Good catch! I change it so MC tells her about the public sex. She needs to be inspired :). I was trying to make something exclusive for those who have dumped Mila, but it makes more sense that she knows about the public sex and gets inspired.

Reactions: Emelex

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Fun game lots of interesting paths but hard to find them all since they're not always obvious and the choices sometimes seem mundane.

I did play 2nd chance but completely forgot apparantly about whatever happens to MC in the future beyond the MC of that game finding a recording of actorMC + Angelina having sex right?

MC is certainly going beyond open relationship and is playing with fire. If you fuck everything you are on a train to blowing up your relationship with Violet by fucking Angelina, Angelina by fucking Hailey, and Sophia by fucking Claire (and being secretive why not be open about it!). Is there a way for MC to get out of this mess? Violet doesn't like to here about his escapades so clearly she's not all chill with it.

Depending on your choices MC can be pretty dissatisfied with his relationship with Violet (especially during convos with Sophia) so I wonder if he will end up with different girls or divorced in different endings. Sophia is far and away my favorite.

Now WTF is in that chest? Mementos or something game changing? Some part of me thinks it may be that MC is Mila's biological father. Some of the dialogue between MC and Miriam is overly familair and as close as MC seems to have been with David I don't see it beyond them to have had threesomes or swining (especially because MC can say he was jealous of David being with Miriam).

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Now WTF is in that chest? Mementos or something game changing? Some part of me thinks it may be that MC is Mila's biological father. Some of the dialogue between MC and Miriam is overly familair and as close as MC seems to have been with David I don't see it beyond them to have had threesomes or swining (especially because MC can say he was jealous of David being with Miriam).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Fun game lots of interesting paths but hard to find them all since they're not always obvious and the choices sometimes seem mundane.
Thanks. I want the players to slow down and think before they make decisions. Sometimes the choices have just small impact on the game, but other times they may have big impact.

I did play 2nd chance but completely forgot apparantly about whatever happens to MC in the future beyond the MC of that game finding a recording of actorMC + Angelina having sex right?
Yes, in 2nd Chance the MC in that story finds a recording of Angelina having sex with her stepfather. In 2nd Chance season 2 we learn that Angelina and her stepfather is member of THS and that they're trying to recruit Fae to the organization. Besides that we don't know much about Angelina and her stepfather.

Is there a way for MC to get out of this mess? Violet doesn't like to hear about his escapades so clearly she's not all chill with it.
Let's see what happens. Choices you make can blow up in your face. If you're trying to fuck all of Angelinas friends then that may ruin the relationship with Angelina and your wife. But who knows, perhaps everything turn out just fine :rolleyes:

I wonder if he will end up with different girls or divorced in different endings. Sophia is far and away my favorite.
It seems like there may be some trouble ahead, but let see if the MC finds a way to handle it. There will be multiple endings.

We need to have some mystery in this story. Perhaps something will be revealed when MC talks with his wife on day 43?

Reactions: Paul Newmon

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
Her biological father left before she was born so she thinks of MC as her real dad. He has been a part of the family her entire life.
Do you know what incest is ? She can pretend everything, the fact is it's literally not incest.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Do you know what incest is ? She can pretend everything, the fact is it's literally not incest.
I could not care less. I want the players to be aware that Angelina in this story will end up having sex with the person she think of as her father.

Reactions: Paul Newmon
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes