5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I must say, this has great potential. The future tags are right up my alley too. Will follow this with great interest.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Good game but those stupid icons in the top right hand corner need to go or be much smaller.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am looking into a solution indeed. But since I am not that good in coding I will have to figure something out and watching tons of tutorials.
Just ask here, I am sure there are plenty of devs who would offer advice, but good to know.

Nosian

Mar 23, 2021
Can someone who is on Discord update the rest of us on the game?
"Beta is out now! So the public release date will be the 28th for the final version.
The update has 165 renders and during beta I will add more music to it and I will make preview renders for chapter 3.
Plus of course everything reported to me, will be fixed so that we have a nice smooth build! "

May 17, 2020
All the good promising ones are the ones who gets abandoned early on for example Depraved Eden and This one.
Wish someone could take over or create something similar and alos Quite Dead is also abandoned early on
Dev promised to just be gone for a few months been over a year just like "The Reluctant Archon" Where the Dev promise to be back after a week and since that its been 2 Years and still no word.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Death Angel Studio

Sep 5, 2021
NEW UPDATE ABOUT THIS GAME: it is being picked up by another dev who has the blessing from the original dev

the new devs discord is:

Tailer for the game from the new dev:

this is the concept art of the new mc 1704321855199.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Radendo and darlic
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote