5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
*ahem* Looks promising, see you in a few updates. :Kappa::LUL:
Jokes aside, I don't know anything about Highlander sadly, but it's The Witcher and I love the video game so this is already very interesting for me. And am I reading this right? Finally another game that isn't a Hot Air Balloon festival since they're only a few.
You read that right! Small titties only!

Mar 5, 2023
Will there be a "Bitcher" series after this game?

geralt-witcher.gif

Oh, this isn't about the Bitcher, it's about Hitcher (what's that?) no not the Pitcher.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Very good start. I thought I read here that the dialogue had issues; I didn't see any. the dialogue is concise and
what I would imagine how a hicther would speak.

Thanks, ERA51. this is some good work.(y)
There were some issues but thanks to help from beta testers and subscribers we fixed those before the release :)
Thank you for your kind words!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I will have to redo the planned tags as well... as I have done some work with the choices and how it will affect everything.

But to answer your question: Yes, I am planning on making it optional.
optional to see or optional that it actually happens?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can rapes be avoided?

My plan for future tags are:
Incest, vaginal, anal, male domination, corruption, Milf, BDSM, Watersports (optional), MFF

There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!
Can BDSM be avoided?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm clear that my option is that it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I got around to play this game, at last. So, although the main character of this game is a Hitcher, and probably The Hitcher too, it appears that Ciara herself is hitchin' a ride along with a Hitcher:LOL:. In general, the story has huge potential in somewhat unique setting ( although not exactly original ) and the storytelling is pretty much straight forward. More on the Lore and Storytelling below.

Render are nice.
Some good musics and sound effects.
The ladies looks nice.
The point system doesn't have big impact yet. I would have thought that the choices during the morning after at the Inn will be different depending on the points so far ( for example, the option to 'revenge' her will not be available if MC in on the angel route, but instead just option to get angry, where Ciara will confess, and afterwards MC can still have unforced sex or no sex & just forget about it ), but it seems that the choice there basically a turning point, key decision that will push which route the Hitcher will be on ( good vs evil ).
The Fairy, Nyra gone too soon from the game but it is understandable, there is no place for her with regards to lewds:p.
The Prologue and Chapter 1 are quite compact.
The story so far is focused, which is good IMO. All the player knows so far, the MC has memory loss, and is now on a mission to look for his 'wife' and 'daughter'.

Thank you for the share. All the best, ERA51. Cheers.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
NICE. (y)

View attachment 2642923

And ;)please make Yennefer (sexy) right. :eek:
I did found a Yennefer model and in the first draft I used to play around with that model but then I decided not to use her and thus Yuna was born.

Can rapes be avoided?
Can BDSM be avoided?
Both will be depending on your choices.
If you're a goody good Hitcher, then yeah, avoidable since the options will not even come up.
If you're a bad Hitcher, the chances are low and some scenes will be rapey/bdsmy but I plan on making options.

Reactions: darlic

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
I got around to play this game, at last. So, although the main character of this game is a Hitcher, and probably The Hitcher too, it appears that Ciara herself is hitchin' a ride along with a Hitcher:LOL:. In general, the story has huge potential in somewhat unique setting ( although not exactly original ) and the storytelling is pretty much straight forward. More on the Lore and Storytelling below.

Render are nice.
Some good musics and sound effects.
The ladies looks nice.
The point system doesn't have big impact yet. I would have thought that the choices during the morning after at the Inn will be different depending on the points so far ( for example, the option to 'revenge' her will not be available if MC in on the angel route, but instead just option to get angry, where Ciara will confess, and afterwards MC can still have unforced sex or no sex & just forget about it ), but it seems that the choice there basically a turning point, key decision that will push which route the Hitcher will be on ( good vs evil ).
The Fairy, Nyra gone too soon from the game but it is understandable, there is no place for her with regards to lewds:p.
The Prologue and Chapter 1 are quite compact.
The story so far is focused, which is good IMO. All the player knows so far, the MC has memory loss, and is now on a mission to look for his 'wife' and 'daughter'.

Thank you for the share. All the best, ERA51. Cheers.

DAMN, thank you for your review and feedback.
Nyra will come back but early on (on Subscribestar) I said she will be a NFC (Non Fuckable Character).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Oh and btw... again for those who are not on my discord:

There is a hidden meme in the game... first one to report it in my discord can win something ;)
1 month of subscriber/patreon status on Discord with all the perks of being a sub/patron!
That includes: weekly special renders, first to test the game or even beta a rough draft of the next update.

Does that sound nice? Join the Discord for more!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote