5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
First VN I've played in a bit (been dealing with some stuff irl, so took a small hiatus) but once Queen's "Princes of the Universe" started playing through my head, I knew this was a winner! Someone else already pointed out the Highlander + Witcher mash-up, and honestly, we likes, we likes a lot! Nice choice of tags (honestly, we appreciate all sizes, but it is lovely to see some more games giving more love to the smaller sizes, so thank you good sir!), and a good starting demo! Will keep an eye from here, just because fixed income equals suck on finances... Great use of the extra renders at the end btw! Toss a coin to your Hitcher!

Last edited:

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
First VN I've played in a bit (been dealing with some stuff irl, so took a small hiatus) but once Dueen's "Princes of the Universe" started playing through my head, I knew this was a winner! Someone else already pointed out the Highland + Witcher mash-up, and honestly, we likes, we likes a lot! Nice choice of tags (honestly, wee appreciate all sizes, but it is lovely to see some more games giving more love to the smaller sizes, so thank you good sir!), and a good starting demo! Will keep an eye from here, just because fixed income equals suck on finances... Great use of the extra renders at the end btw! Toss a coin to your Thitcher!
Thank you for your kind words! I hope I can deliver with the next updates. I am well underway with the first one!

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!
As long as mc is always involved when it comes to girl on girl like THREESOMES, then that's fine with me.

But just the mc sitting and watching is a no for me, since just lesbian bores me and not the biggest fan of just lesbian content personally.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The plan is like this. MFF yes, is every girl turning bi? NO.
Can you reject a LI, yes. But be aware, you will not have as much content as one who 'catches them all'.
so there will be now way to avoid the girl on girl stuff then? im fine with having less content

Reactions: battali0n

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
View attachment 2564654

Overview:
We are in the year 8008 a.P. The world is changing and it is changing fast. What caused this? We are not quite sure to be honest. There have been a few weird things that have happened. Shifts in the landscape, storms so hard that buildings couldn’t withstand them. The Priests tell us that the world we live in will change for the worse. The doctrine hasn’t changed one bit though. The Prophecy is still intact and the world as we know it will end in 8008 years. So we almost had 1000 years of living in harmony…

You take on the role of Mikael, a man who lost his memory and was saved by an old man. During your time with the old man, you learn that you've been given a new life. What will you do with that new life you've been given? Will you use it for good or bad?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: ERA51 - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: The Best Days of Our Lives
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2564647 View attachment 2564648 View attachment 2564661 View attachment 2564649 View attachment 2564650 View attachment 2564660
Incest, harem, loli and watersports? Sounds very much up my alley. Will be keeping an eye on this.

Reactions: darlic

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Very cool, but I believe ERA51 missed a fantastic opportunity with the title, The Bitcher would have been a much better title, as it resonates well with vast majority of the members on this site, always bitching just about anything; small tits, big tits, shaven pussy, heavy bush, smoll PP, big dicks, long dicks, girl kissing girls or whatever ( the list goes on and on, it never ends ) :ROFLMAO::p. Okay, I can accept a compromise, how about The Bitching Hitcher?:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, the renders looks nice, the premise and world-building are really interesting. Have not played it yet but this game is on my watchlist(y).

Thank you for the share. All the best, ERA51. Cheers.

P/S: I know there was already a game called The Bitcher almost half a decade ago.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
The script needs some work...some spelling and grammatical errors. There are also gaps in the dialogue...
He knows that he is immortal after the fogger fight, when the 'old man' takes him back inside.
If that wasn't clear, I will change the text after the fight.

Very cool, but I believe ERA51 missed a fantastic opportunity with the title, The Bitcher would have been a much better title, as it resonates well with vast majority of the members on this site, always bitching just about anything; small tits, big tits, shaven pussy, heavy bush, smoll PP, big dicks, long dicks, girl kissing girls or whatever ( the list goes on and on, it never ends ) :ROFLMAO::p. Okay, I can accept a compromise, how about The Bitching Hitcher?:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, the renders looks nice, the premise and world-building are really interesting. Have not played it yet but this game is on my watchlist(y).

Thank you for the share. All the best, ERA51. Cheers.

P/S: I know there was already a game called The Bitcher almost half a decade ago.
Haha, that would've been a good name too. Yet I did pick 'The Hitcher' for the obvious crossover - well when you play it, it might become clear.

i just about popped a testical laughing when i heard the OOT background music
I just hope Nintendo won't come knocking down my door. But I don't think they'll come after a small dev like me :)

May 29, 2022
Haha, that would've been a good name too. Yet I did pick 'The Hitcher' for the obvious crossover - well when you play it, it might become clear.
It was the year 8008 i.e.S. (intercourse era SUCKERS) when The Bitchlander finally landed some bitches!

kill me now

please

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
It was the year 8008 i.e.S. (intercourse era SUCKERS) when The Bitchlander finally landed some bitches!

kill me now

please
I don't quite get what you mean...
There will be possible lewd content in the first update (depending on your choice)!

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
...Are you saying there will be males that can get pregnant?
Lol, I'm pretty sure theres a Japanese shrine maiden game where they are all traps but can get pregnant and are impregnated by the MC. :KEK:
Now I'm curious...any idea which one it was?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned: Incest, Vaginal Sex, Anal, Male Domination, Corruption, Milf, Bdsm, Watersports (optional), MFF
Will any lesbian interaction between the girls during the threesomes be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
*ahem* Looks promising, see you in a few updates. :Kappa::LUL:
Jokes aside, I don't know anything about Highlander sadly, but it's The Witcher and I love the video game so this is already very interesting for me. And am I reading this right? Finally another game that isn't a Hot Air Balloon festival since they're only a few.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote