5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1682163519370.jpeg

Overview:
We are in the year 8008 a.P. The world is changing and it is changing fast. What caused this? We are not quite sure to be honest. There have been a few weird things that have happened. Shifts in the landscape, storms so hard that buildings couldn’t withstand them. The Priests tell us that the world we live in will change for the worse. The doctrine hasn’t changed one bit though. The Prophecy is still intact and the world as we know it will end in 8008 years. So we almost had 1000 years of living in harmony…

You take on the role of Mikael, a man who lost his memory and was saved by an old man. During your time with the old man, you learn that you've been given a new life. What will you do with that new life you've been given? Will you use it for good or bad?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2023-05-21
Developer: ERA51 - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Best Days of Our Lives
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ERA51 thanks for the links

intro_9.jpg lake_11.jpg pro_54.jpg pro_13.jpg pro_21.jpg lake_9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
it seems more of the same to me i.e. without any controversial tags like ntr, incest or maybe harem, i'll pass this time

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
what are the intended tags?
will there be incest?
My plan for future tags are:
Incest, vaginal, anal, male domination, corruption, Milf, BDSM, Watersports (optional), MFF

There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
My plan for future tags are:
Incest, vaginal, anal, male domination, corruption, Milf, BDSM, Watersports (optional), MFF

There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!
thank you for answering me, after your answer I will definitely try

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote