5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My plan for future tags are:
Incest, vaginal, anal, male domination, corruption, Milf, BDSM, Watersports (optional), MFF

There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!
Finally another game where I don't have to deal with giant milkers. I'm not a huge fan of girl on girl, but, as long as the MC is always involved, I'm good to go. Will give this a shot.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Incest, vaginal, anal, male domination, corruption, Milf, BDSM, Watersports (optional), MFF

There will more lolis and less milfs, if you're waiting for big tits/ass tag, you won't find them here. The wife has c cup max.
NTR free game, but if you see girl on girl as (with MC present) as NTR, that is your problem!
when you say girl/girl with mc present, do you refer to a threesome or the mc present watching? :KEK:

Now leaving out the jokes, since you are saying that the LI are going to have girl / girl action in a threesome, does that mean that they are bisexual? I remember that in the other game you said that some were going to have threesomes, others weren't, does that apply in this one too? and for example, can any LI be rejected?

Good luck.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

You missed the most important tag. Pregnancy.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
when you say girl/girl with mc present, do you refer to a threesome or the mc present watching? :KEK:

Now leaving out the jokes, since you are saying that the LI are going to have girl / girl action in a threesome, does that mean that they are bisexual? I remember that in the other game you said that some were going to have threesomes, others weren't, does that apply in this one too? and for example, can any LI be rejected?

Good luck.
The plan is like this. MFF yes, is every girl turning bi? NO.
Can you reject a LI, yes. But be aware, you will not have as much content as one who 'catches them all'.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The developer has two games going, both at version 0.1.
Usually means just forget about this.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
MC is non of those males that can get pregnant...
...Are you saying there will be males that can get pregnant?
Lol, I'm pretty sure theres a Japanese shrine maiden game where they are all traps but can get pregnant and are impregnated by the MC. :KEK:

Reactions: PsybehrWolf
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote