り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TitleCover_V1.jpg

Overview:
In The Horny Mansion you play as a husband struggling with his marriage who thought a day at Disneyland would make everything better. When this didn't end up working, and after a lot of alcohol, you find yourself in the most peculiar situation. The Haunted Mansion seems to have come to life and it wants YOUR help in restoring the 3 unhappy haunts back to a happy stasis once again!

Oh, and one more thing. If you happen to succeed in pleasing all 3... there might just be a finale reward waiting for you at the end!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-02
Release Date: 2019-08-28
Developer: Skadoo - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Patreon
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

Thanks to Moo8 for sharing.

Screenshot (347).png Screenshot (357).png Screenshot (348).png Screenshot (349).png Screenshot (350).png Screenshot (351).png Screenshot (352).png Screenshot (353).png Screenshot (356).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow I am surprised. usually the patreon content for most of these games I have seen here is already uploaded to the sight due to it almost always being leaked out. No matter, if I had to guess if not here it will get leaked out on other sites unless this of course is the date of the public release.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
1.play along
compliment her singing
2.ask her what she's willing to do
1.her father was crazy
1.she lead you to this room with a bed
--------------------
2.tell her you konw what she has done
3.make a deal
3.tempt her
2.offer her head
1.she hasn't the right man
-------------------
1.be complimentary
3.boast about strength
1.tell about secret talents
3.tell her where she is
3.Question her balance with those tits

Source : ss323124

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Had a playthrough, took me awhile to get the true ending if anyone is too lazy to figure it out themselves heres what I did.

First girl
play Along - singing - willing to do - father crazy - bed

Second girl
She has done - Make a deal - Tempt her - Right Man

Third girl
complimentary - strength - Secret Talent - Where she is - Those tits

It was alright, the worst part is there was no skip button and I got nearly all the answers wrong on my first try for the third girl.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Game has no load/save or options. Can't turn down the music or make the text appear quickly. Got annoyed and decided to not help anyone. I played through the game without "helping" any of the girls, great success! And the epilogue states that my character wants to return and try again. No, no he doesn't.

Yeah, I get like that when I'm annoyed :)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This was a really cool story, kind of dark in several places and not short on the morbid factor, but it was really good short story. This is definitely a good read

Reactions: BoredDicklessGamer

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
I frakkin love this! I found it last night on Newgrounds. Short and fun story with some jump-scares.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes