adamnzombie

Oct 28, 2018
Holy Shit! I love Disney parks shit and this game is by far my favorite one I've ever seen! Please make more shit like this. Pirates?!

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Nice neat little game, with a pretty interesting story to boost. I wish more Patreon creators were like this, create small and [Complete] game like this rather than make a several Gigabyte of content and nowhere near done. Seem like their vision are too broad and now it's too late to go back making small good game like this.

zomg92

Feb 18, 2018
Mac version has a big problem, the video is cropped on the sides... doesen't show whole picture.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game.
Interesting concept and the sex scenes are awesome!
The 2nd part of Constance's scene was the best part.

It's only sad there's no gallery for us to rewatch the scenes without having to play the entire game again.
Also, after the screen goes white because of MC's orgasm, it comes back to normal but then fades to white again. I feel the 2nd fading complete unnecessary.

Last edited:

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
All the (Windows) links are dead. Granted this thread/game are old by internet standards, but I'm an explorer!

EDIT: Links in post #27 still work!

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
Why is this game asking me for the ability to "record keystrokes from any application"? I would be careful with this one...

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes